PDA

View Full Version : Milf in JB??

tan_roman
18-12-2008, 07:22 PM
Dear All,

First of all, I must introduce myself as Roman.
Previouly been working in SG for the past 1 year.
Had tried some milf in S'pore with the help of sbf bros over here.
Currently I just came back from S'pore & working in JB now.
I must apologize for not able to provide any contact here in M'sia
as I myself are new to cheonging in JB.
So far just been to MP Only One which provide only decent massage & HJ.
Any idea where can i find FL Milf with great service over here?
I'm looking for Milf which provide FJ.

Regards
Roman

kankaro
19-12-2008, 08:42 AM
i have no MILF FLs contacts ... and I doubt there is anyone in JB who keeps MILF FLs' contacts ... if you want MILFs i do know which MPs have them ... i kena them all the time ... sianz already ...

might wanna ask me if you wish ... the places i have been at in JJ and Pelangi areas

eeemen
19-12-2008, 10:21 AM
Wah bro kankaro, so early already logg on ah??

Yalor, like bro Roman says, how come there's minimal milf FLs in JB? Much more enjoyable if they are not from MP one . Any particular areas in JB where its much easier to score with milfs?:p

Thanks bro. Am stuck in KL at the moment, boss wants to finish year meeting budgets, so........ damn sianz:(

kankaro
19-12-2008, 10:44 AM
ok these are the ones with matured MLs with FJ services ...

Conler Foot Massage - Rosmerah, JJ
Distinction Luxury - Rosemerah, JJ
Telnet - Anggerik, JJ
Seven Eight Reflexology - Pelangi
Lion Hotel Spa Centre - Near New customs
Classic Ancient Thai Massage - MILF Thais
Shape Up Point Fitness Centre - Near lorry customs
Central Hotel Fitness Centre - near old customs, city square
Ocean Hotel - near old customs

The hotel ones just take up massage, when aunties come in, ask can straight FJ or not lor. Standard procedure, they will massage a bit first then later about 20 mins in, they will pop the golden question.

:)

kankaro
19-12-2008, 10:48 AM
yes bro eeeman,

well, most bros here i guess are after syt, and i am also about the same. But for MILFs i really dun know how to find FLs, was trying to pick up some tips from bro eric and bro astro yesterday but didnt learn much, but I do know bro astro's car can zoom faster liaoz :P

btw early bird catches the worm mar so must fast fast reach office, and why are u in KL ? ask your boss move down here to JB lar ... :D

tan_roman
19-12-2008, 01:32 PM
Thx Bro Kankaro, but dun really know the exact location of those places that you actually mentioned. Anyone care to show me around JB one day? :D
I was currently now in KL for some training & will be back nex week.

kankaro
19-12-2008, 05:42 PM
sure no problem, just one thing i can roughly tell you where each place but i am not interested in MILF really ... i still prefer half SYT ... about 25 years is my preferred age. And plus i am not into bonking, rather like massage + release ...

tan_roman
20-12-2008, 10:44 AM
Bro Kankaro, Kindly PM me ur no. pls.. hehe..
Will try to call you on Mon.

kankaro
22-12-2008, 10:03 AM
sent liaoz ... my payments for showing around the places i know ... dinner plus some kopi :)

BeatAeroplane
22-12-2008, 12:02 PM
One place which has MILFs and provide above average to good massage would be Rasa Sayang Hotel MP. Charges are quite standard, at RM90 for a one hour rub and RM50 for HJ and RM100-150 for FJ. Most of the MILFs are from other towns, so you can try dating them out after hours, if you are keen. Have fun.:D

rav.evc
23-12-2008, 08:29 PM
Hi, Pai sei, can tell what MILF stand for? :o

blackpower
23-12-2008, 09:30 PM
Hi, Pai sei, can tell what MILF stand for? :o

MILF - Mums I Love to Fcuk :D

KatoeyLover69
23-12-2008, 11:23 PM
Hi, Pai sei, can tell what MILF stand for?

MILF = Moro International Liberation Front

........ the terrorist group from Mindanao, Southern Philippines

kankaro
24-12-2008, 09:42 AM
MILF = Moro International Liberation Front

........ the terrorist group from Mindanao, Southern Philippines

hahahaha .... nice explanation bro ! =)

chlim
24-12-2008, 05:39 PM
One place which has MILFs and provide above average to good massage would be Rasa Sayang Hotel MP. Charges are quite standard, at RM90 for a one hour rub and RM50 for HJ and RM100-150 for FJ. Most of the MILFs are from other towns, so you can try dating them out after hours, if you are keen. Have fun.:D

Hi bros,

Any recommend on the MILFs from Rasa Sayang Hotel?

Thanks

Monaco
30-12-2008, 02:40 AM
see freelance OL

Local young OL all in package no extra and rush job in Malaysia @ Adpost.com Personals > Malaysia > Local young OL all in package no extra and rush job in Malaysia,free,malaysian,classified ad,classified ads (http://www.adpost.com/my/personals/6857/)

eeemen
30-12-2008, 09:16 AM
see freelance OL

Local young OL all in package no extra and rush job in Malaysia @ Adpost.com Personals > Malaysia > Local young OL all in package no extra and rush job in Malaysia,free,malaysian,classified ad,classified ads (http://www.adpost.com/my/personals/6857/)

Yo Bro Monaco, checked out the ad, she has posted it with a Sin HP number? :rolleyes::confused: I'm still stuck in KL, so can't check it out yet. Is she planning to services bros in JB I wonder?

tan_roman
31-12-2008, 07:53 PM
She is a M'sian gal working in SG..
She won't pick up calls, only sms..
According to her she only will go standard hotels in JB
Not sure about those hourly rate hotel in JB..
Mayb you can try and let us know...:D

tan_roman
31-12-2008, 08:00 PM

Any Bro wanna go explore??:D
Nv been to HC b4 as I only find FL in S'pore...
Summore i myself not familiar with road in JB..
Bro Kankaro, I still own u a coffee..
but connection gt problem & cant retrieve your no in my inbox..:mad:

kankaro
01-01-2009, 08:54 AM
yeah ... i think u surfing in malaysia right ?

there is supposed to be some problem with the connection to europe so the surfing really sucks ...

then i cant even reply my mail ... got so many mails and yet i cannot open them .... haiz ...

anyway, supposingly going to be "repaired" soon ...

eric_tan76
01-01-2009, 06:08 PM
Yo Bro Monaco, checked out the ad, she has posted it with a Sin HP number? :rolleyes::confused: I'm still stuck in KL, so can't check it out yet. Is she planning to services bros in JB I wonder?

actually this girl is always recomended by bro monaco. damages is 250 per session. not including the hotel charges. quite skillful but the looks i can said abt 5 to 6/10. those who like the skill can try it. this is the second girl i ever met in sbf. her fr i had wrote in here. those who is interested can go and find my fr.

p/s : her name kat = wen

eeemen
13-01-2009, 12:03 PM
p/s : her name kat = wen

OIC! thanks bro. I wonder if she is the same Wen that services in SIn as well? Always likes to operate out of 81 Bugis?? Have had her a few times after recommendation from bro Monaco. Good at bj. Also likes to do it at staircase over at the shopping center.

Is she the one? :confused: :cool:

david1604
01-10-2010, 01:04 PM
manage to fucked one MILF waitress from pub around pelangi. she is damn horny and sexy and cfm... was done two weeks ago.... Best thing is FOC and only paid for rm50 hotel.

sfoxix96
01-10-2010, 02:08 PM
Rasa Sayang, no.55 service good, very accommodating ...

snaps
01-10-2010, 02:52 PM
bro roman and kankaro,

please include me in if you can. am new to jb and looking to cheong when i can. i really don't know anyone here in jb....cheers

Bugatti16
02-10-2010, 01:09 AM
Hi, where's Classic Ancient Thai Massage located at?? Kindly PM me, thanks!

KatoeyLover69
02-10-2010, 08:31 AM
For lovers of MILF ...............

Lisa Ann And Erik Everhard Banged Hard

http://www.jizzhut.com/videos/lisa-ann-and-erik-everhard-banged-hard-2168633.html

Hot Naturally Busty Latin Milf Stella Fox

http://www.jizzhut.com/videos/hot-naturally-busty-latin-milf-stella-fox--2170053.html

alkk6628
02-10-2010, 12:35 PM
Dear bro Tan Roman,

You may go to Mutiara Hotel and try Lynn for MILF or Ruby for SYT.

There are good in massage and of course making love.

Cheers

KatoeyLover69
02-10-2010, 01:43 PM
You may go to Mutiara Hotel and try Lynn for MILF or Ruby for SYT.

There are good in massage and of course making love.

What's the damage for BBBJ and FJ ???

alkk6628
03-10-2010, 11:29 AM
Dear Bro Katoey LOver,

I think the massage is around 75++ plus BJ may be around 80++, but normally i took total package with fucking because they are great chicks and you may pay around 256++

serpenty
06-10-2018, 09:16 AM
ok these are the ones with matured MLs with FJ services ...

Conler Foot Massage - Rosmerah, JJ
Distinction Luxury - Rosemerah, JJ
Telnet - Anggerik, JJ
Seven Eight Reflexology - Pelangi
Lion Hotel Spa Centre - Near New customs
Classic Ancient Thai Massage - MILF Thais
Shape Up Point Fitness Centre - Near lorry customs
Central Hotel Fitness Centre - near old customs, city square
Ocean Hotel - near old customs

The hotel ones just take up massage, when aunties come in, ask can straight FJ or not lor. Standard procedure, they will massage a bit first then later about 20 mins in, they will pop the golden question.

This thread great info its been long any updates..
Milfy great service..

Dare988
25-10-2018, 02:26 AM
Almost 10yrs old threads

Dare988
25-10-2018, 02:28 AM
Why nobody updating this thread? Great info