PDA

View Full Version : cewek own time own target, no regrets

williamsF1
17-12-2008, 02:12 PM
Finished my meeting early in town and on the way back to the office on Guillemard Rd, had to top-up fuel. I decided to have the car washed at the kiosk too, as there was a cluster of bird droppings on the bonnet. While waiting, I stepped aside to have a puff, noticed a cute little girl geleking down the road. From a distance, she looked like a Malaysian Chinese, dressed in a tiny denim skirt (almost can see the shape of her round bootie) & a white long sleeve top. Seeing that I was ravishing her with my eyes, she approached asking for a lighter to light her cigarette. “kor kor, lighter ada?”

Conversation started, realized she’s actually Indonesian from her accent, she sounded as though she had a bit of flu. It was threatening to rain and I offered to give her a ride. She said she didn’t know where to go. Since I had time to kill, I asked if she was keen to spend an hour with me for a small fare. She smiled and nodded eagerly.

Parked the car in a discreet corner and checked into the hotel for an hour of exhaustive companionship. Language was a problem, so we let our bodies & privates do the talking. Shot my load off when she was riding me and I needed to catch a smoke break while she proceeded to shower. She came back to sayang me on the bed, and to my surprise she started to tekan my didi for round 2.

Her Cat bath + BBBJ + teabag + AR powerful! (nice moaning too) Recession time, but she really made every cent worth it.

Skin: honey-skin
Height: 1.55-1.6m
Weight: 42-43kg
Headlights: soft B cup
Nipple: light brown
Pussy: slightly trimmed, tight!
Misc: small tattoo on lower back
Damage: 50 + 10(room) + 2(rubber)

contact for sharing, rep 3pts and above only

Nuglut
17-12-2008, 02:14 PM
Bro, very nice. You're clearly a player. - :)

Just curious on what you would rate her looks?

williamsF1
17-12-2008, 02:27 PM
Bro, very nice. You're clearly a player. - :)

Just curious on what you would rate her looks? When I saw her, she was without make-up, and still looked pretty decent. Maybe my taste not good, but I rate her 7/10. (At least she attracted my eyes, instead of other girls passing by)

ah_phah
17-12-2008, 02:55 PM
bro, pls check your PM! I also got time to kill this afternoon hehehehe.

williamsF1
17-12-2008, 03:59 PM
to all the bros who enquired, just to clarify things.

i was only sharing FR on my discovery
i'm not okt
referral is discretional

oakenfoldsg
17-12-2008, 07:51 PM
Bro just pm u?

meet ur point system.

chocolatebear
18-12-2008, 02:36 AM
salute u bro ... :D

Ah kan
18-12-2008, 08:21 AM
Called a few contacts haven't tried yet, all no free or on code red :mad:

saw this thread and sent a pm for ctc, got it within minutes, thanks TS :D

However, I sms her no reply, so called her and try my luck, but it seems that she cannot speak english and laughing away? :confused: aku da tawu malay !!

LOL, TS advise pls

williamsF1
18-12-2008, 09:10 AM
Called a few contacts haven't tried yet, all no free or on code red :mad:

saw this thread and sent a pm for ctc, got it within minutes, thanks TS :D

However, I sms her no reply, so called her and try my luck, but it seems that she cannot speak english and laughing away? :confused: aku da tawu malay !!

LOL, TS advise pls actually, i also dunno much about behasa melayu. my ice breaker conversation with her was also very broken.

p.s.: to all enquirers, was just sharing my FR on a hidden gem. contact sharing for pwr3 & above only. thanks

Sleepyguy
18-12-2008, 03:02 PM
actually, i also dunno much about behasa melayu. my ice breaker conversation with her was also very broken.

p.s.: to all enquirers, was just sharing my FR on a hidden gem. contact sharing for pwr3 & above only. thanks

Too bad I don't qualify for her ctc hahaha
But I can speak bahasa, maybe I can be interpreter :D
Bahasa ku kuat loh ;)

Ha ha anyway, here to support, I can only camp here for hot and horny FR ;)

ah_phah
18-12-2008, 03:47 PM
big thanks to the TS for the introduction. she was still coughing a bit when i met her for some sexercise when i sneaked out of office yesterday afternoon.

her looks has chinese features, does not look the typical cewek. she seemed quite shy at the beginning, but once her engine started her catbath is really impressive. BBBJ me until i almost lost my soul. i think if i didn't tell her to change position, she will suck my cock until blue-black. she gave me full service for 1st shot, so i return her the favour when going 2nd shot.

looks: 6.5/10
stats: as describe by TS
BBBJ: 8/10
T-bag/AR: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (maybe bcos she sore throat, so moaning quite soft)
svc: quite accomodating with the different positions when pumping her
damage: as stated

ktmakmak
18-12-2008, 03:56 PM
actually, i also dunno much about behasa melayu. my ice breaker conversation with her was also very broken.

Too bad I don't qualify for her ctc hahaha
But I can speak bahasa, maybe I can be interpreter
Bahasa ku kuat loh

Ha ha anyway, here to support, I can only camp here for hot and horny FR

Minimum requirement 3power? wow !!! Seldom see such tight criterial for requesting CTC after reading through the many FL threads, she must be a real REAL GEM ;) . I am not fated to try her so got to move ON. Hope she have good business from senior brothers here ;) wondering what's her name :rolleyes:
Kudos to bro TS for the discovery :D

williamsF1
18-12-2008, 04:59 PM
no hard feelings about the pwr3 criteria. just a gesture of respect for the seniors. as well as a gauge, if enquirers are genuine bros who share, or just contact collectors/prank callers.

williamsF1
19-12-2008, 09:30 AM
received a sms from her 11pm last night, say she wanna see me (bcos i didn't meet her for almost 1 wk liao). so i drag myself out, bluff OC i gotta meet frens............... a bit sleepy liao, drive to met her for light supper. she started to play manual gear on my didi when we were on the road, which help to keep me awake during the journey.

faster finish the supper, go hotel to settle 2 rounds with her, pay up then faster go back, drink 1 can of beer at 7-11 before go home, so OC think i go drink at kopitiam with frens.

thanks to the 2 power shot, go back sleep like a corpse, OC thought i was drunk hehehehehehe

williamsF1
23-12-2008, 10:40 AM
so far already a handful of snr bros have been provided contact details. sorry to those who i declined to share contact.

ah_phah
23-12-2008, 03:09 PM
bro williams, i think she mentioned she was going back soon, but i can't remember when. thinking to celebrate xmas with a bang, she still around to gimme a bang?

skyline0522
23-12-2008, 04:20 PM
nice forum nice cewek nice price nice service but we are low point without power small yeoung didi hope those big and snr bro can share the ctt....:)....million thanks in advance

lglg666
23-12-2008, 04:30 PM
received a sms from her 11pm last night, say she wanna see me (bcos i didn't meet her for almost 1 wk liao). so i drag myself out, bluff OC i gotta meet frens............... a bit sleepy liao, drive to met her for light supper. she started to play manual gear on my didi when we were on the road, which help to keep me awake during the journey.

faster finish the supper, go hotel to settle 2 rounds with her, pay up then faster go back, drink 1 can of beer at 7-11 before go home, so OC think i go drink at kopitiam with frens.

thanks to the 2 power shot, go back sleep like a corpse, OC thought i was drunk hehehehehehe

Bro williamsF1,
wow....very interesting FR lei. Must be super power shots....can sleep as soundly :D

ah_phah
24-12-2008, 10:04 AM
many thanks to bro williams for the clarification. was aiming to celebrate xmas with a bang, but i think she will be very bz, so decided to have my xmas bang in advance.

i finally believe in good karma last night. 1st time meet her was SOP, last night i finally understand kindness gets kindness in return. met her for makan, she drag her kawan as translator, so after the makan, the fren go do her own thing n we continue for our own sexxion. as usual, no more translator, so we use universal language- body language.

bcos i anticipate to bang her for quite a few days liao, so my didi endurance cannot tahan long. less than 10min I CIM when she BBBJ me, but she didn't take it all in, let my semen flow out until quite messy, so become semen facial wash for her. halftime relax a bit, watch tv, smoke, play play until rest enuff liao start round 2. she ride me maciam ugallop advert until she start to moan, can feel her cb juice flowing down, but i havent finish, so we try many new pattern that i didn't try for 1st visit. 2nd round explode, then faster shower & check out of the room.

FJ: 8/10
damage: as usual
RTF: will try my luck for xmas again

williamsF1
24-12-2008, 12:32 PM
Bro williamsF1,
wow....very interesting FR lei. Must be super power shots....can sleep as soundly :D ya bro. doctor say exercise is good for health, psychologist say sex can relief stress. so i combine 2-in-1 = sexercise.

hopefully good sex life can do some good

lbee
24-12-2008, 05:50 PM
so far already a handful of snr bros have been provided contact details. sorry to those who i declined to share contact.

bro,can share her contact.thks:)

williamsF1
24-12-2008, 08:36 PM
i mean no offense to any who i did not disclose contact details to. those who punted n haven't heard from me, i think u should've already read n understood the benchmark.

due to overwhelming response, those who qualify but haven't heard from me too, pls be patient. i'm nt the okt, n i don't camp in sbf all day long, shall try to respond when i can. (if OC is not watching) hope u understand.

hollyboy123
25-12-2008, 07:53 AM
Yesterday I walked past lor12.

Those indo gals are really look younger I guesss they must be below 20 yrs old.
So small in size but may have tight pussy.

i dont think they are able to handle large dicks.

williamsF1
26-12-2008, 02:50 PM
festive season, OC watching over my be(a)lls like eagle. no chance to let this cewek jingle my be(a)lls. i guess, bros with her contact would've had their be(a)lls jingled by her.

williamsF1
26-12-2008, 03:54 PM
kena complain from her, saying that she has communication problem. so, just to cut down the problems of miscomm.

she speaks behasa only
room & rubber pay your own
for convenience, she try to camp near area-G
timing evenings 7pm onwards
give allowance for travel time (she gotta travel between appointments)

bros with language barrier & managed to hook up with her, pls share your tips.

twinseeker
26-12-2008, 04:17 PM
festive season........ bros with her contact would've had their be(a)lls jingled by her. Jingled my bells with her soon after my Xmas eve company function. She's quite cute, and indeed has chinese facial features. Her dressing is simple and normal girl next door, not until she strip down to her naughty undies.

Looks: 6/10
Rack: 6/10
FJ: 7/10 (A bit shack, maybe she had a long day)
RTF: If she's available

.......... bros with language barrier & managed to hook up with her, pls share your tips. Common sense, SMS appointment like how my secretary does it. Date/ Day, Time, Duration, Venue location. She replied OK, but with her preferred time, and that was it.

williamsF1
26-12-2008, 04:36 PM
Jingled my bells with her soon after my Xmas eve company function....... looks like u enjoyed your xmas eve, but don't mind me asking, how did u get the contact as the sharing was for pwr 3 & above only?

twinseeker
26-12-2008, 04:56 PM
looks like u enjoyed your xmas eve, but don't mind me asking, how did u get the contact as the sharing was for pwr 3 & above only? I apologize if i've crossed anybody's path, a friend of mine shared the contact with me during the recent festive functions, and I didn't hesitate to give her a try. I was referred this thread today to pen my review.

I believe you've reasons for setting some criterias. However, I give you my word that I shall not divulge the contact.

williamsF1
26-12-2008, 05:06 PM
...... I believe you've reasons for setting some criterias. However, I give you my word that I shall not divulge the contact. not that i wanna fuss about pwr or other stuff, but criteria was to ensure that my PM doesn't get flooded by casual punters and contact collectors. thanks for observing confidentiality of contacts.

eQuipment
27-12-2008, 11:22 AM
Her Cat bath + BBBJ + teabag + AR powerful! (nice moaning too) Recession time, but she really made every cent worth it.

T-bag/AR: 7/10
FJ: 7/10 (maybe bcos she sore throat, so moaning quite soft)
svc: quite accomodating with the different positions when pumping her
damage: as stated too bad, i no pwer, can't qualify to get the contact. camping for FR. :p

sherrry
27-12-2008, 06:15 PM
Dear TS, kindly please check your PM.

williamsF1
27-12-2008, 11:44 PM
she's going back soon. so i guess it's the last call now

quixilver
28-12-2008, 02:45 AM
hi bro,
can share her ctct ? i know i'm kinda out qualified since i'm just a newbie, but i think she's the one i'm lookin for since i'm also from indo :D

thanks...

quixilver
28-12-2008, 02:50 AM
hi bro,
can share her ctct ? i know i'm kinda out qualified since i'm just a newbie, but i think she's the one i'm lookin for since i'm also from indo :D

thanks...

sherrry
28-12-2008, 06:57 PM
Looking at the earlier postings, I was quite apprehensive about the ratings, and wanted to try & know for myself.

++++++++

Fixed the appointment with her, rushed down to pick her up, went to my preferred hotel, checked in for 2hrs.

We took our time to explore each other's contours in the shower, and it didn't take too long for my dick to stuff her mouth. Her BBBJ was excellent, complete with deepthroat action, and she enjoys sucking on the balls too. Naturally, I couldn't hold back my anxiety, but to unload 1 round in the shower. Caught her by surprise and she let it spill out her mouth, dripping onto her B cuppers.

We cleaned up the mess in the shower, went to the bed for some hugs & kisses. Unlike some that I've bedded in the past, she seemed rather friendly and accommodating. We peeled off the towel & got comfortable under the sheets. Due to language barrier, she initiated plenty of frenching & kissing, while giving my dick 101% attention. Petting soon got heavier with our tongues knotted in her mouth, she capped me & mounted my shaft very slowly (very tight cunt) in cowgirl posture & started to do the i-gallop on me. My knob was actually knocking at the end of the tunnel, each time she pile drives to smack her butt against my groin. Just as I was about to shoot my 2nd load, I felt her juices flowing & laced my privates. Pinned her down in missionary, pulled my soaker out & sprayed my 2nd load on her belly.

We headed for the shower & came back to the bed for some rest. Each lit our own cigarettes, she was hugging me tight like a koala bear, while i was channel surfing on the tv.

Moments later, after our good rest, she had my dick in her mouth again. I'm truly impressed at her diligence. This girl really trying to hold her end of the bargain. I took her for 2 hours @ 100, thinking to take our own sweet time, but she insists she's giving me 2 shots/hr. I was thinking to myself, goodness gracious, she thinks my dick to be a mayonnaise dispenser. Well, I couldn't bring myself to deny her of the joy she was having in sucking on my cock. I let her have it her way. We also experimented several different positions while bonking. The 3rd load was tough job to milk, but she never seemed to give up. Finally, after a long struggle, she managed to squeeze my 3rd load, and she was sweating beads.

I almost couldn't feel my legs when we headed for the shower, I was almost seeing stars when trying to maintain my balance in the shower, while she helped to wash me up. She was grinning with much delight.

++++++++

She really meant business, she winked at me, telling me still have 1 shot in credit. I just laughed it off.

Looks: 6/10
Height: 1.55 +/-
Weight: 45kg +/-
Boobs: B cup
Pussy: Very tight
BBBJ: 8/10 (she's cock hungry)
FJ: 8/10 (very accommodating, very horny)

Damage: 2hr 4shot @ 100 (room +cd excl)

RTF: Yes, but most likely on her next visit. Need some time to recover & renourish after finishing 3 rounds with her.

kevin3505
28-12-2008, 07:40 PM
hi,bro ,can i hv her number?

williamsF1
28-12-2008, 07:47 PM
WoW! bro sherrry, your FR is power to the max. ya, she say she going home soon, new year day coming. 3 shots in 2 hours, bro, u're not human, u're horse. :eek:

williamsF1
28-12-2008, 07:58 PM
as stated, contact sharing is for pwr 3 & above only.
sorry to those who qualify but i haven't been able to reply fast enuff.

DemonSage
29-12-2008, 07:55 AM
just went last night, very solid and buget bonk i would say.

Drop her an sms at first, however no response so decided to call, cos i knew she not so good in english. Called up, it was chicken and duck talk:D used the most traditional now got abang? sort of means now got customers a not, she replied no, and i say ok i come.

Reached there is 15/20mins time, chicken and duck talk. Evetually tell her, i am here at Hotel Jade, she gets the drift and came over. Soon we were in the hotel room, using our body language to tell each other what we wanted. I think thats the best way, haha.

The licking and cath bath was superb and sensational, to be honest it beats some PRCs hands down. Also the bbbj, it us solid, again the suction power and attitude beats manys PRCs on the road. She has a very positive attitude and very willing to please. However i think i was the last guy for the night as she will be flying back today. I was told she will be back after the 25th. So stay tuned.

Looks:7.5/10
Boobs: 7/10 Solid and superb soft and yet not small;
Cathbath: 8/10
Pussy: 7/10 tight, for an age of 22 gal, i think we get more then what we pay.

williamsF1
29-12-2008, 04:03 PM
just went last night, very solid and buget bonk i would say................. Evetually tell her, i am here at Hotel Jade, she gets the drift and came over. Soon we were in the hotel room, using our body language to tell each other what we wanted. I think thats the best way, haha.

The licking and cath bath was superb and sensational, to be honest it beats some PRCs hands down. Also the bbbj, it us solid, again the suction power and attitude beats manys PRCs on the road. She has a very positive attitude and very willing to please. However i think i was the last guy for the night as she will be flying back today. I was told she will be back after the 25th. So stay tuned.

Looks:7.5/10
Boobs: 7/10 Solid and superb soft and yet not small;
Cathbath: 8/10
Pussy: 7/10 tight, for an age of 22 gal, i think we get more then what we pay. wah! bro, u also enjoyed yourself ah! she's definately 1 very rare find, super good value for $ right? hehe, i didn't recommend wrong lah. ;)

joe.kill
29-12-2008, 06:00 PM
this fl is like familiar...any chance her name is a**iyah...rendered her services b4 and seems similar...i noe i dun have the power to ask for ctc but just taking my chances...kos if its the same person..it would be jackpot fer the end of 2008....

williamsF1
30-12-2008, 09:47 AM
this fl is like familiar...any chance her name is a**iyah...rendered her services b4 and seems similar...i noe i dun have the power to ask for ctc but just taking my chances...kos if its the same person..it would be jackpot fer the end of 2008.... i think many out there have similiar specs, but no, she's not who u a**iyah. anyways, she already packed & gone home. gotta wait till her next visit.