PDA

View Full Version : Share your sadfuck thaigirl stories here

ThailandRanger
15-12-2008, 01:15 AM
For bros with sadfuck thaigirl stories and dont mind sharing your experiences with fellow samsters, pls post here. Ill start

Met this massage girl and kindda like her. so next time went back bkk tapao her 1 whole day. subsequent visits to bkk also tabao her for abt 5-7 days. after 3rd time she dun wan take money. say she stay with me cus her heart want to see me. also came airport to pick me up and send me off.

Went to pattaya with her on my last trip. so far almost everyday i see her she will cry for some stupid reason this time no exception. very annoying make me feel like pai lang. nice trip makan alot n had a good time. came back to bangkok with diahorrea, legs wobbly cannot move liao lie in hotel bed. She go buy some medicine. i kapoh see her phone and saw some sent smses to other guys with "i miss u i love u i want to boom boom u too" no doubt to her customers. sipeh dulan. confronted her when she came back. she claims its for work. felt like an idiot and asked her to get out. she refused and started crying. said shes sorry, really love me bla bla bla. very dulan, so took her phone and read out the sms to her again. she threw it on the floor and kept apologising and the usual crap. said some nasty stuff to her and she cry more. dun care liao. tell her want to cry to somewhere else limpeh laosai whole day want to koon dun disturb me. but die die dun wan to go. then my food poisoning got worse. vomit few times until dehydrate. she want to take me to hospital. bo pian lan lan, dun go really will die. for the time i was sick she really took good care of me. heart also soften.

hospital bill 1600 baht knn. only consultation n diao pu toh zui. go back hotel cry again. heart soft liao so forgive her. she say will do anything for me. say will stop work n wont take customers calls. she took out her sim card and broke it into 2. now also dunno wat to do. sipeh sian

astanley
15-12-2008, 01:21 AM
For bros with sadfuck thaigirl stories and dont mind sharing your experiences with fellow samsters, pls post here. Ill start

Met this massage girl and kindda like her. so next time went back bkk tapao her 1 whole day. subsequent visits to bkk also tabao her for abt 5-7 days. after 3rd time she dun wan take money. say she stay with me cus her heart want to see me. also came airport to pick me up and send me off.

Went to pattaya with her on my last trip. so far almost everyday i see her she will cry for some stupid reason this time no exception. very annoying make me feel like pai lang. nice trip makan alot n had a good time. came back to bangkok with diahorrea, legs wobbly cannot move liao lie in hotel bed. She go buy some medicine. i kapoh see her phone and saw some sent smses to other guys with "i miss u i love u i want to boom boom u too" no doubt to her customers. sipeh dulan. confronted her when she came back. she claims its for work. felt like an idiot and asked her to get out. she refused and started crying. said shes sorry, really love me bla bla bla. very dulan, so took her phone and read out the sms to her again. she threw it on the floor and kept apologising and the usual crap. said some nasty stuff to her and she cry more. dun care liao. tell her want to cry to somewhere else limpeh laosai whole day want to koon dun disturb me. but die die dun wan to go. then my food poisoning got worse. vomit few times until dehydrate. she want to take me to hospital. bo pian lan lan, dun go really will die. for the time i was sick she really took good care of me. heart also soften.

hospital bill 1600 baht knn. only consultation n diao pu toh zui. go back hotel cry again. heart soft liao so forgive her. she say will do anything for me. say will stop work n wont take customers calls. she took out her sim card and broke it into 2. now also dunno wat to do. sipeh sian

Bro can see you really quite soft hearted. I'm just worry that things might get out of hand. Maybe you can try to visit her a few more time and try to put things behind. Just worry that she is just out for your $$.

Kiko_
15-12-2008, 01:51 AM
Best thing to do is just forget her n move on with your life. Dun contact each other n dun meet each other again. This happen to me too, broke up is the best option for both of us as i need to continue my own life n she need to earn income to support her family, unless u wan to support her n her family.

The most important thing is u really love her n can accept her into your life? If yes then u may continue your love story or else choose option above again.

Playman
15-12-2008, 02:15 AM
Best thing to do is just forget her n move on with your life. Dun contact each other n dun meet each other again. This happen to me too, broke up is the best option for both of us as i need to continue my own life n she need to earn income to support her family, unless u wan to support her n her family.

The most important thing is u really love her n can accept her into your life? If yes then u may continue your love story or else choose option above again.

Bro Kiko.....you are a very experienced man now...respect respect!:D

Words of wisdom!

Kiko_
15-12-2008, 03:14 AM
Bro Kiko.....you are a very experienced man now...respect respect!:D

Words of wisdom!

err... dun tease me la, everything i learn from u too :D

getting experince have a price to pay too especially with thai gal :cool:

even before started any relationship have to start thinking how to end it, if u not serious on it. All those crying n begging can be 50/50 truth or lies. U never know wat they going to do on your back since u so far from them. Wat promise they make is also can be consider 50/50 too, never trust too much, u can try to test her by asking money from her saying that u in bad debt n need money for help or telling her that u is broke with little money left n see wat is her reaction. If she still contact u, without offering any help it mean she just like u n your accompany but not totally in love u n she getting money from her other sugar daddy. If without any contact from her that mean u know the answer already.

always set a limit of period in the relationship, not too long or else either side of party will hard to broke up since too long together. my limit is just 6 month, just enough for me to have everything i needed n wanted to have.

even she saided that dun wan your money n wanted to see u only, is better to pay her at the end of your fantasy on every trip u make, coz the reason is u wont feel any guilt or sorry to her n wont feel owe her anything after u broke off with her.

Evilectus
15-12-2008, 11:09 AM
If she is not working at the MP anymore, she will need to look for an alternative job. What is her current lifestyle? Working in a MP brings in BIG BUCKS. Is she willing to change?

adidas88
15-12-2008, 12:03 PM
bro TR ...
trusting 50% on thai massage gals, FL or WL is orledi giving them a lot of credits ...
though i cannot write off that all they said is not true but what r the possibilities that it is true ??? ... very slim ...

thus .. thread water with extra care else u'll drown ...

it's almost impossible for a massage gal to give up her work and be with u unless u can provide for her and her family ...
u need to know the reason why she's in this trade ...

if u like her company ... u can always go back to bkk and look for her ...
DUN commit into any relationship with them ...
the unsuccessful rate is very HIGH ...

Pay her as what u would have to other gals for the time she spend with u ...
take it as a business transcation and u'll feel better ...

Never implicate into their private life ...
we r from a different culture ....

why bother getting into a relationship if u want end it ...

murali
15-12-2008, 12:33 PM
she say will do anything for me. say will stop work n wont take customers calls. she took out her sim card and broke it into 2. now also dunno wat to do. sipeh sianthen u everytime go up just go out wif her for free lor

as for sim card, break liao can go get replacement, so not really zun lor

Kiko_
15-12-2008, 01:07 PM
bro TR ...
trusting 50% on thai massage gals, FL or WL is orledi giving them a lot of credits ...
though i cannot write off that all they said is not true but what r the possibilities that it is true ??? ... very slim ...

thus .. thread water with extra care else u'll drown ...

it's almost impossible for a massage gal to give up her work and be with u unless u can provide for her and her family ...

if u like her company ... u can always go back to bkk and look for her ...

take it as a business transcation and u'll feel better ...

we r from a different culture ....

why bother getting into a relationship if u want end it ...

totally agree with u bro, is true on wat u have saided.

that the way on how to play with KC(kum cheng) game, have to think a way to end it before even starting it coz if anyone tend to look back for the same gal more that few times n unable to control our feeling for her, if not at the end the loser is ourselves coz fall too deep n cant get back up.

If u like her accompany but do not intend to have any commitment that the name of KC coming in too. If a gal stick to long with us, they will tend to stick with us for long time n when time to broke up or leave, it will be a very hard time for both party either us or the gal will not agree.

Actually is really natural the relationship to happen even we didnt plan to coz both party together with each other too long. We r human is easy to have feeling with for someone.

boonyalit
15-12-2008, 01:44 PM

Met this massage girl and kindda like her. so next time went back bkk tapao her 1 whole day. subsequent visits to bkk also tabao her for abt 5-7 days. after 3rd time she dun wan take money. say she stay with me cus her heart want to see me. also came airport to pick me up and send me off....................................now also dunno wat to do. sipeh sian

Hi Bro TR, I understand how you feel, whenever a person gets involved in a situation like this we tend to be hopeful for a ‘happily ever after’ scenario. But the fact is only a handful will get it.

Whichever ‘road’ you choose Bro, choose wisely………

Good Luck.

adidas88
15-12-2008, 03:49 PM
Hi Bro TR, I understand how you feel, whenever a person gets involved in a situation like this we tend to be hopeful for a ‘happily ever after’ scenario. But the fact is only a handful will get it.

Whichever ‘road’ you choose Bro, choose wisely………

Good Luck.

No matter how far you have gone on a wrong road.
You can always turn back.
The choice is yours to make.

murali
15-12-2008, 04:20 PM
The choice is yours to make.can turn back, but e road back will be bumpy! might not be easy to ride back

ahtecklim
15-12-2008, 06:14 PM

Sad but you have to cut it off NOW! I took a girl for a few days in Pattaya once and the same happened. She still calling me today and the last time I saw her was 4 years ago! They are very good sale people in selling themselves and will keep contacts for years. This is to keep the money channel open in case there are still opptunities or when times are bad. Unfortunatly for her , I also know other thai girls in the game that tell me how they operate with sponsors and customers.

Alternatively , you can still keep in touch but be careful of woman's greatest weapons - the pussy and the tears! Do not give any more money than usual and treat her like what she is treating you - A CUSTOMER!

ThunderPriest
15-12-2008, 07:06 PM

Bro - you need to read this book: Private Dancer by Stephen Leather. It's a story about a farang who fell in love with a Nana Plaza girl. Read it, and reflect... think you'll see a lot of yourself in Pete, who is the main character of the book.

bonk88
15-12-2008, 07:23 PM
always set a limit of period in the relationship, not too long or else either side of party will hard to broke up since too long together. my limit is just 6 month, just enough for me to have everything i needed n wanted to have.
even she saided that dun wan your money n wanted to see u only, is better to pay her at the end of your fantasy on every trip u make, coz the reason is u wont feel any guilt or sorry to her n wont feel owe her anything after u broke off with her.

bro TR ...
trusting 50% on thai massage gals, FL or WL is orledi giving them a lot of credits ...though i cannot write off that all they said is not true but what r the possibilities that it is true ??? ... very slim ...

we r from a different culture .... .

bro thailandranger..
so many advise given to u laio, u should know what to do. The alway have a lot of sad and good story in matter of hearts thread, find sometime to read and u will be better cheonger..if u want to play the KC game, u must know when to let go the meimei be it in PRC or BKK. or any where in the world..

[QUOTE=adidas88;3312514]if u like her company ... u can always go back to bkk and look for her ...
take it as a business transcation and u'll feel better ...[QUOTE]

yes 100% agree with u, paid them for the companionship, so u wont get hurt for yourself, even the kc gal, i still paid them some of the amount

sibaysong4u
15-12-2008, 08:16 PM
as for sim card, break liao can go get replacement, so not really zun lorAs for Heart and Bank Account break liao cannot get replacement!!!

holymannn
16-12-2008, 12:00 AM

bro.... previously my thinking was like what you think now. keke... when my gal answer to her customer call. me very tulan one. but now think back. why should i tulan. I dont plan to maintain her. If she stop servicing her customers and just service me, i got to pay for her and her family living already. Since i do not plan to keep her. why should l bother who she talk to and miss to. As long as she service me kaokao during my staying. Everything is ok already what right? keke

Although what they said including miss you, love you and whatever crap which are not totally true from thier heart. but i like to hear it. keke.... song ma.... Very rare for a chun syt say "i miss you" to an uncle like me one. of course song la. hehe... but just hear only and will not take it seriously la. :P

Playman
16-12-2008, 12:41 AM
bro.... previously my thinking was like what you think now. keke... when my gal answer to her customer call. me very tulan one. but now think back. why should i tulan. I dont plan to maintain her. If she stop servicing her customers and just service me, i got to pay for her and her family living already. Since i do not plan to keep her. why should l bother who she talk to and miss to. As long as she service me kaokao during my staying. Everything is ok already what right? keke

Although what they said including miss you, love you and whatever crap which are not totally true from thier heart. but i like to hear it. keke.... song ma.... Very rare for a chun syt say "i miss you" to an uncle like me one. of course song la. hehe... but just hear only and will not take it seriously la. :P

It takes a real experience shifu to utter words of wisdom like that....respect respect!:D

CeiResident
16-12-2008, 01:09 AM
The choice is yours to make.

Listen to Aarchan Adidas, he is a spiritual Luang Por in the making.....:D

CeiResident
16-12-2008, 01:11 AM
It takes a real experience shifu to utter words of wisdom like that....respect respect!:D

Wah sect gathering here sia all 3 gurus are here, adidas, playman and bro holyman....:D

CeiResident
16-12-2008, 01:14 AM
When a man looks at a woman and sees only somebody to go to bed with, he is seeing her in relation to a fulfillment of some needs of his own and not as a woman at all.
Its like looking at cows and thinking only of roast beef.

To everyone who is trying to make their relationships work (be they with WLs or normal gals) ... I wish you all the best ... and my only advice is that life is too short for regrets ...

<< My views are my views and does not represent any other parties and is not meant to take sides with or against any other parties, i will try to give the gals side of the story, whether i am qualified or whether you believe is up to you cos there are bros here who know me personally...>>

As i had always emphasize the road is long u must really paced. Its too much an expensive game for the faint hearted....:D

Woman miracles
Getting wet without taking a shower
Bleeding without getting hurt
Giving milk without eating grass
Making boneless meat hard:D

holymannn
16-12-2008, 01:28 AM
Wah sect gathering here sia all 3 gurus are here, adidas, playman and bro holyman....:D

wah.. sifuu... you look me too up la.... me just a jiaokia nia la... just to share my silly encounter only...... paiseh paiseh.....

milo_man
16-12-2008, 07:21 AM
I m sure most of bros here have gone throu same situation. m no exception. once u no see her sometime or u get a real gf, u feel like kickin her 2 africa.

adidas88
16-12-2008, 09:05 AM
When a man looks at a woman and sees only somebody to go to bed with, he is seeing her in relation to a fulfillment of some needs of his own and not as a woman at all...
Lots of time ... we cannot distinguish the difference between LUST and LOVE ... it's sad becoz we let our small head take over the big head .. :D

Its like looking at cows and thinking only of roast beef.
nope .... when i look at cows ... i think onli of hamburger .... :D

To everyone who is trying to make their relationships work (be they with WLs or normal gals) ... I wish you all the best ... and my only advice is that life is too short for regrets ...
if u spend time chasing after something, knowing there's only a slim chance of success, then why bother to go for it ??

Life is too short to go for wild goose hunting.
You might end up becoming the hunted.

Efficiency is doing things right.
Effectiveness is doing right things.
Excellence is doing right things right.

bonk88
16-12-2008, 09:44 AM
Efficiency is doing things right.
Effectiveness is doing right things.
Excellence is doing right things right.

有墨水。。。。。。。。:D

pegasus1
16-12-2008, 12:38 PM

Thai gals seems very well versed in this game. One day told me to fuck off, told me never call her again. Fine lor, told her my last goodbye. Next day she call me back again! WTF!! Clear my head for my final goodbye!!

Tony Stark
16-12-2008, 03:39 PM
yes 100% agree with u, paid them for the companionship, so u wont get hurt for yourself, even the kc gal, i still paid them some of the amount

Yes you buy Gucci and gold jewellery for your KC. :D

adidas88
16-12-2008, 07:20 PM
Yes you buy Gucci and gold jewellery for your KC. :D

ya lor .. some more S$300 nokia handphone, keychains and t-shirts ... :D :D
Oops .. sorri .. that was JC ... not bro bonk ...:D

The Oracle
16-12-2008, 07:33 PM
imho, i think if words of fl, wl...etc can listen, then sh!t also can eat liao....LOL ;) :D

TheUnforgiven
17-12-2008, 03:52 AM
Nobody except she herself knows whether her tears are real or fake. No advice from any brothers here will help you, ultimately the decision is yours. Asking a Thai girl (especially working ones) questions when you have suspicions will have NO RESULTS. I repeat myself - NO RESULTS. Even if you catch her in bed with another man, she will still have some fuck excuse.

My advice: Ask her whether she is willing to quit her job for you. One month later hire a private eye to do surveillance. 1 day surveillance from a reputable private eye = approximately 4500baht. If she's still playing fuck behind your back, break it off with her. Don't have to confront her, it's a waste of time.

TheUnforgiven

LostALau
17-12-2008, 05:12 AM
Bro, You booked her many times, had good times together. You developed feelings for her and I think she liked u too. ........Then, reality sets in ........
Bonking is her business, she needs to bonk others for a living to support herself and her family.

If u want her to stop that, u have to marry her, give her a home and a fixed monthly allowance. Are u prepared to do that.

After marrriage, you had better take good care of her and be committed to her. Dont neglect her or let her catch u bonking other gals or disappoint her in any other way. Given her background, she can easily go back to her old way if u do.

Many good bros here shared their experience and gave advice. Some are positive while many are negative. There is a slim chance that she is putting up an act to con u. I use the word slim because I hope this is not the case. I wish to see a happy ending. The ball is in your court. Play it carefully and dont get hit. Wish u all the best.

ThailandRanger
17-12-2008, 07:15 AM
A big thank u to all the bros for ur feedback n advice. The pathetic thing is all these things big head oredi know liao. but the fuking small head controlling big head now. haiz sipeh sian. now small head thinking of starting some biz with her in bangkok so she can stop work, small head also considering moving there. knn wan to take hammer and wack small head liao

Max77
17-12-2008, 07:41 AM
she crossed the line so no point being together.soon she might ask 100% of ur time.both being unrealistic.for such relation to con't,the guy must accept her status and respect her making a living and talk sense into her when she got out of hand.but if any party got seriously emotionally involved then time to retreat!

bonk88
17-12-2008, 09:45 AM
Yes you buy Gucci and gold jewellery for your KC.

since she dun want the money that she reserve to have it, so i buy for her the gucci bag lor....

• End Dec ~ Batam/TP (Looking for kakis)
bro tony, how any kaki to batam? can consider me?ehhehehe buy only can go for one nite leh....:D

Rub&Buah
17-12-2008, 11:05 AM
Read my signature..;)

CeiResident
17-12-2008, 11:21 AM
wah.. sifuu... you look me too up la.... me just a jiaokia nia la... just to share my silly encounter only...... paiseh paiseh.....

Dun be modest Aarchan holyman, how can i pay u a visit in malaysia Luang Por, luck has been bad recently na...:D

CeiResident
17-12-2008, 11:24 AM
:DNobody except she herself knows whether her tears are real or fake. No advice from any brothers here will help you, ultimately the decision is yours. Asking a Thai girl (especially working ones) questions when you have suspicions will have NO RESULTS. I repeat myself - NO RESULTS. Even if you catch her in bed with another man, she will still have some fuck excuse.

My advice: Ask her whether she is willing to quit her job for you. One month later hire a private eye to do surveillance. 1 day surveillance from a reputable private eye = approximately 4500baht. If she's still playing fuck behind your back, break it off with her. Don't have to confront her, it's a waste of time.

TheUnforgiven

Master u are back too??:eek:

after reading some of these posts I cannot help but shake my head at the niavity and prejudice of some of the posts ... haizzzz ... diff strokes for diff folks la...

TheUnforgiven
17-12-2008, 11:31 AM
:D

Master u are back too??:eek:

after reading some of these posts I cannot help but shake my head at the niavity and prejudice of some of the posts ... haizzzz ... diff strokes for diff folks la...

Always been lurking around. Just to lazy too post. Until I saw ThailandRanger's sad story.

ThailandRanger: I'm not saying all Thai working girls are bad, but I would not even want to give it a try if I were you. Being intoxicated by love will make you blind, but always remember this - statistics don't lie. If you choose to fight the odds, then may I suggest you hire a PI to verify all your suspicions, whatever they may be.

TheUnforgiven

Armstrong
17-12-2008, 11:37 AM
can turn back, but e road back will be bumpy! might not be easy to ride back

but better than taking the front road that ends in a cliff.

CeiResident
17-12-2008, 12:14 PM
Always been lurking around. Just to lazy too post. Until I saw ThailandRanger's sad story.

ThailandRanger: I'm not saying all Thai working girls are bad, but I would not even want to give it a try if I were you. Being intoxicated by love will make you blind, but always remember this - statistics don't lie. If you choose to fight the odds, then may I suggest you hire a PI to verify all your suspicions, whatever they may be.

TheUnforgiven

:eek: Met up with vemtech bro? Life or human existence has no real meaning or purpose because human existence occurred out of a random chance in nature, and anything that exists by chance has no intended purpose."

p1ng-p0ng
17-12-2008, 03:26 PM
Actually there is no wrong or right in the matter of falling in love.I hv a few friends who are married to Thai FL and WL.1 thing i can be very sure is that they are very professional in their jobs whether they are FL or WL.So at the end of the day to them it's just a job for them to earn a living for taking care of their parents or children back home.If u r the jealous type then better not get involved in a long distance relationship especially wif a FL or WL.They got no choice coz they gotta hv rapport wif their customers if not they can't earn a living coz of the competitiveness of their industries.Nowadays many college and university gals are doing part-time ML after school.Just imagine mid 20s to early 30s gals against those fresh SYT.If u intend to carry on wif the relationship or to marry her later,be prepared to look after her and i'm pretty sure she will take good care of the family if u treat her good enuff.After all she is also a human being but i can't say that for PRC gals coz of many stories even after marrying for 10 years they will still desert u after squeezing all ur money dry.If u were to bring her back home then try to assimilate her to the local surroundings coz after awhile they might get bored and might not like the food or boredom.So in order to succeed in a long distance relationship maybe u can bring her home for say 1-3 months to stay wif u and find out her condition.Both of u gotta make a lot of adjustments and adaptation.If u say WL and FL will stray behind ur back i can say our local married women or gfs are doing that too.Just look at the chatrooms and community sites.So u won't know till u hv tried.Best of luck tho and may u make a very wise decision.I wud suggest u to cheong more and become more lao eng when dealing wif the Thai MLs and WLs.As for me i won't get a bit jealous when they receive calls or smses from their customers.If they find u the open type of customer,they will tell u a few tricks or 2.Anyway if this relationship doesn't work out atleast u wud hv learned abit and become more experienced when dealing wif other future Thai WL or FL.I'm sure most of us here hv experienced the ups and downs of dealing wif Thai gals.

P.S.
Pls don't flame me.Just saying wat i hv been thru and also seen the happy marriages of my frenz.

Stingr
17-12-2008, 04:30 PM
[QUOTE=ThailandRanger;3311607]For bros with sadfuck thaigirl stories and dont mind sharing your experiences with fellow samsters, pls post here. Ill start]

They may be a slight chance that she is in love with you...and if she stop working, the financial part is a big commitment. Are you ready for that? Have taken this road before.... you end up taking care of her parents... younger siblings education...her crave for luxury stuffs...Money has been easy for them before.. And once you start and something went wrong... the pain and suffering is worse...

End up... you start from ground zero again and worse off financially...

Think about it....If you are prepared for that.... good luck on your journey..

Kiko_
17-12-2008, 11:01 PM
Actually is very subjective on this matter, as bro ping pong wrote, there is no right or wrong, is depend on how u n her play the card, so the situation will change according on how u n her play.

If u plan to stick with her, as bro TheUnforgiven wrote get a PI to check on her, on your part, maybe u can invite her to stay with u in your country for few months n let her try to adjust herself back to normal life n see she suit u or not. Try not to stay at her country n start business over there. Dangerous as u not very familiar over there.

If u plan to broke up with her, then just go n forget about everything.

In my case, i didnt plan together forever, so i just choose the option go n forget everything n move on with my life.

ChaYen
22-12-2008, 01:56 PM
Seriously, unless you live here at least, don't even bother thinking about it.

I live here and I've a number of giks around. I don't know how many times we've shared laughs of how they've got a customer but will come up with some cock excuse to get out, then come to meet me. "Have to go school tomorrow/Have to sleep at home/parents, friends, siblings, whoever waiting for her at home for whatever reason/ friend is drunk have to go and take care/need to go back to wherever to pick up something she forgot/not feeling too well/feels better to sleep at home/etc."

And the list just goes on. They throw some smoke, then they come over to meet me. Some are even sponsored. Well, sponsors have to go home, and someone's gotta entertain her yeah? Some sponsors are even better and either can't speak a lick of Thai, or at best speak/understand very basic Thai. Remember: if she picks up the phone and speaks in Thai, there is a possibility she is not talking to her mother/sister/brother.

Quick tip: The love of your life gives you some reason to leave? Drop by Hway Kwang ~30 mins later and have a walk around. You might even see her there with someone else.

As someone mentioned earlier, SIM cards can be replaced. Just have to call operator and they'll cancel your existing one, then mail you a new one.

Another thing you have to realise, which might seem to be common sense but really isn't: They are not from our culture. Normal Thai/chinese girls might be of a similar cultural background, but your average Issarn/CM/wherever girl isn't. Their way of life, their behavior, and their thinking is very alien to us. Unless you spend some time living amongst them, you might fail to comprehend them, and hence get more (or less) than you bargained for. You might just find that their concept of 'love' differs from ours.

Contingency plan: If you really do have feelings for her, and can't just drop her, take it as just companionship during your holiday. Don't think too much about the future. It's not Thai to think too much about the future anyways, so this would be your first step towards assimilating to the culture! :P

-----------------

Bottom line:

If you don't live here, don't even think about it. If you do, it's still a bad idea, and there are so many to choose from anyway, why settle for just one?

Good luck!

adidas88
22-12-2008, 02:27 PM
Seriously, unless you live here at least, don't even bother thinking about it.

I live here and I've a number of giks around. I don't know how many times we've shared laughs of how they've got a customer but will come up with some cock excuse to get out, then come to meet me. "Have to go school tomorrow/Have to sleep at home/parents, friends, siblings, whoever waiting for her at home for whatever reason/ friend is drunk have to go and take care/need to go back to wherever to pick up something she forgot/not feeling too well/feels better to sleep at home/etc."

And the list just goes on. They throw some smoke, then they come over to meet me. Some are even sponsored. Well, sponsors have to go home, and someone's gotta entertain her yeah? Some sponsors are even better and either can't speak a lick of Thai, or at best speak/understand very basic Thai. Remember: if she picks up the phone and speaks in Thai, there is a possibility she is not talking to her mother/sister/brother.

Quick tip: The love of your life gives you some reason to leave? Drop by Hway Kwang ~30 mins later and have a walk around. You might even see her there with someone else.

As someone mentioned earlier, SIM cards can be replaced. Just have to call operator and they'll cancel your existing one, then mail you a new one.

Another thing you have to realise, which might seem to be common sense but really isn't: They are not from our culture. Normal Thai/chinese girls might be of a similar cultural background, but your average Issarn/CM/wherever girl isn't. Their way of life, their behavior, and their thinking is very alien to us. Unless you spend some time living amongst them, you might fail to comprehend them, and hence get more (or less) than you bargained for. You might just find that their concept of 'love' differs from ours.

Contingency plan: If you really do have feelings for her, and can't just drop her, take it as just companionship during your holiday. Don't think too much about the future. It's not Thai to think too much about the future anyways, so this would be your first step towards assimilating to the culture! :P

-----------------

Bottom line:

If you don't live here, don't even think about it. If you do, it's still a bad idea, and there are so many to choose from anyway, why settle for just one?

Good luck!
applause .. applause ...
wise words from a great master ....

the truth is always not popular .. but then it is always right.

ChaYen
22-12-2008, 02:41 PM
Pai seh, not master lah :P

Just had the opportunity to see things from the other side of the glass. ;)

adidas88
22-12-2008, 02:43 PM
Pai seh, not master lah :P

Just had the opportunity to see things from the other side of the glass. ;)

only one who have gone through it can see both sides of the glass ...
and only a master can do that .... :D

Tony Stark
22-12-2008, 03:09 PM
since she dun want the money that she reserve to have it, so i buy for her the gucci bag lor....

• End Dec ~ Batam/TP (Looking for kakis)
bro tony, how any kaki to batam? can consider me?ehhehehe buy only can go for one nite leh....:D

Still very generous. Gucci bag at least a few hundred SGD also wor.

Have no time to liase with Batam bros yet. Me planning for 2D/1N mission only. Between 25-31st Dec. You into ceweks meh? :D

Charmaine
22-12-2008, 06:09 PM
Is this a new sadfuck thread meant to replace the old one in preparation for the new year ahead? :)

I've not much experience to speak of, but I offer what I can based on what I have learned from forummers here as well as my own take on relationships with Thai WLs:-

- She's not going to be truthful 100% of the time. It's not an WL thing; it's merely a Thai thing. They're going to be talking about everything under the sun with their family, friends and relatives, but not going to share everything with you. Live with it.

- Thai WLs are extraordinary actresses. They do this for a living and every ounce of their energy is going to go into making sure they get as much business as possible.

- If you think your girl is unique, special, one-of-a-kind, you might be right, but chances are you will be more than wrong. They're all the same in one way or another. Like what experiences forummers have said before me, the more Thai girls you meet, the more you would tend to agree with this statement. It's just like Singapore girls - aren't they all the same? Long straight hair, heavy make-up, Mango top, Levi's jeans or demure flare skirt, heels, sweet cute bag, demanding (sometimes even aggressive), listens to Chinese pop and watches cheesy Taiwanese / Korean soap operas, but ultimately what separates one from the other? Precious little.

I'm currently in a relationship with a WL and she's about as truthful as she can get, but still I'm skeptical even after so long. It's just part of the deal. If you can't deal with it, then it's best not to start at all.

Good luck! :)

NobleEagle
22-12-2008, 07:21 PM

Have no time to liase with Batam bros yet. Me planning for 2D/1N mission only. Between 25-31st Dec. You into ceweks meh? :D

WAH Bro Tony, u now also venture until Batam, these few weeks travelling all over asia, got much jet lag? :p

btw is Batam happening on NYE ah?

Is this a new sadfuck thread meant to replace the old one in preparation for the new year ahead? :)

I've not much experience to speak of, but I offer what I can based on what I have learned from forummers here as well as my own take on relationships with Thai WLs:-

- She's not going to be truthful 100% of the time. It's not an WL thing; it's merely a Thai thing. They're going to be talking about everything under the sun with their family, friends and relatives, but not going to share everything with you. Live with it.

- Thai WLs are extraordinary actresses. They do this for a living and every ounce of their energy is going to go into making sure they get as much business as possible.

- If you think your girl is unique, special, one-of-a-kind, you might be right, but chances are you will be more than wrong. They're all the same in one way or another. Like what experiences forummers have said before me, the more Thai girls you meet, the more you would tend to agree with this statement. It's just like Singapore girls - aren't they all the same? Long straight hair, heavy make-up, Mango top, Levi's jeans or demure flare skirt, heels, sweet cute bag, demanding (sometimes even aggressive), listens to Chinese pop and watches cheesy Taiwanese / Korean soap operas, but ultimately what separates one from the other? Precious little.

I'm currently in a relationship with a WL and she's about as truthful as she can get, but still I'm skeptical even after so long. It's just part of the deal. If you can't deal with it, then it's best not to start at all.

Good luck! :)

actually IMHO though i agree that there r many good actresses n gold-diggers out there, but looking at it on a neutral ground, on the other hand we also need to take a step back n reflect at ourself too by putting into their shoes...we might have high demands and insecure feelings abt their heart but they too have nothing for security from us only with our words or mouth, small actions or maybe extravangant spending on material goods but if ur talking abt a long distance relationship resulting in a lifelong partner while probably half the time she wont be seeing u, she would still need to make the best of her world n not spending her life like a idiot in an empty room all by herself...wat would u do if u have a gf tat travel overseas alot and probably u only get to see her once a mth or once in 3mths, would u be out socializimg with friends and girls or u will wait everyday at home till she comes back?
until maybe when ur married n staying together in a same country with a stable income tats about to bring up a family, i think noone boy or girl would actually commit full 100% into a relationship esp if ur thinking of a long dist. lifelong relationship.
its easy for us to say yea she the one for me i love her fulheartedly n faithfully and i wanna marry her but is she prepared to leave her friends n family behind to come live with u and wat is she gonna do for living? or if u actually go over to live with her, wat r u going to work to support her unless u have given up ur citizenship or spent donkey years there, guys tat stay n go after a few years are aplentityful there n mostly leaving behind their ilegiitimate child to be cared n brought up by the girl herself...and these girls have friends to advise with their own sadfuck farang/overseas bf stories too...so we also cant blame them for being fearful n tryin to find the best of all worlds too...they might be WLs but if fate plays otherwise i bet any WL would rather spend their time at home with u together looking after children if choice is given
jus my two bowls of somtam...

Kiko_
22-12-2008, 10:05 PM
jus my two bowls of somtam...

I like som tam alot, yum yum.... especially issan som tam very spicy
:p

NobleEagle
23-12-2008, 04:49 AM
I like som tam alot, yum yum.... especially issan som tam very spicy
:p

the more spicier the better :p:D

Charmaine
23-12-2008, 10:20 AM
Issan som tam is unbelievably spicy. I took a sip once and spent the next 10 minutes trying to find my tongue. I had to smile my way through the meal as I didn't want to be all farang and comment about the food but resorted to taking a break to the bathroom to rinse my mouth halfway through dinner - it was that bad!

bonk88
23-12-2008, 11:22 AM

Have no time to liase with Batam bros yet. Me planning for 2D/1N mission only. Between 25-31st Dec. You into ceweks meh?

To me as good as given her the money just that she dun take it,so in return give the bag and other thing too...i did give her to choose which one(money or gift) since she dun want the money so she decided to take the gift lor...also she like the gucci bag....:D
True to speak, she very GFE to me....:D
As for cewek, me never been to batam for so long liao.

ThailandRanger
12-01-2009, 05:13 AM
Today finally ended my sadfuck relationship with my thai puying. So far tried to break up at least 8 times liao machiam but this time really over(i hope). Play tug o war for 3 month liao really damn sian, mentally emotionally and financially. To share my experience, the girl may really love u, but will love money even more. Most of them come from poor families so see money very big. If u wan the girl to be faithful, gotta stay with them in thailand, if 1 stay in thailand 1 sg, chances of tao jiak very high. Their work is easy money, just open legs got few thousand baht liao. So when they run out of cash, to them theres always an easy solution to maintain their current lifestyle. The girl may not want to take ur money to show that they stay with u not cus of money, but when they run out of cash, expect them to go back work.
Some more jialat one got a few sponsors and still go work. Like this girl working in bacarra as those stand outside to jio customers in. Got 2 singapore police boyfriends sponsor her to stop work, but everynite still go back with customers. Anyway congratulations to me! ranger finally find his way out of jungle liao yay!

Tony Stark
12-01-2009, 05:31 AM
As for cewek, me never been to batam for so long liao.

So did you went to Batam? :D

Anyway congratulations to me! ranger finally find his way out of jungle liao yay!

Anyway you'll get the hang of it after a few times of trial and error. Just move on and cherish your carefree lifestyle and freedom. When have tirak very difficult to come out and cheong. :p

ThailandRanger
12-01-2009, 05:43 AM
So did you went to Batam? :D

Anyway you'll get the hang of it after a few times of trial and error. Just move on and cherish your carefree lifestyle and freedom. When have tirak very difficult to come out and cheong. :p

Wah still after a few times of trial and error ah ? 1 time enuff liao. Few more times i die liao. i not like u leh. so much money, got trouble can wear armor and fly away lol.

Tony Stark
12-01-2009, 05:46 AM
Wah still after a few times of trial and error ah ? 1 time enuff liao. Few more times i die liao. i not like u leh. so much money, got trouble can wear armor and fly away lol.

Shh... Don't like that say. I'm not rich. The real CASH KING is lurking around hor. :D

On a serious note. Unless you quit cheonging. Otherwise once in a blue moon you'll be smitten by a WL even if you practise the "Pay, Fuck and Forget" rule. Then the whole cycle continues again. Just trust only 10% of what they tell you. You'll sleep better at night. :p

ChaYen
13-01-2009, 09:18 AM
If while fucking around, you start to fall for a WL, it can only mean one thing.

You're not fucking enough different women. Quit going back for the same one. Remember: Save your soul. Fuck around.

:P

Tony Stark
14-01-2009, 03:42 AM
If while fucking around, you start to fall for a WL, it can only mean one thing.

You're not fucking enough different women. Quit going back for the same one. Remember: Save your soul. Fuck around.

:P

Hahahahaha very true. By the way any followups with your Inthamara girl? Read your post some time ago. :)

etct88
14-01-2009, 09:11 AM
.... Unless you quit cheonging. Otherwise once in a blue moon you'll be smitten by a WL even if you practise the "Pay, Fuck and Forget" rule. Then the whole cycle continues again. Just trust only 10% of what they tell you. You'll sleep better at night. :p

A good friend always reminds.....'If gals words can be trusted, shit also can be eaten' Try that in Hokkien, quite funny and true......

btw, one time is never enough, have to be a few times, to confirm and reconfirm......

Choke Dee to everyone for 2009.....:):)

Charmaine
14-01-2009, 10:38 AM
Meaningful relationships with Thai ladies can happen. You just need a bit of luck to find the right one whose mind isn't filled with visions of baht all the time. Most Thai girls, WL or not, are just normal ladies looking for the best man out there to take care of them for life - just like ladies you'll find anywhere else.

airbkk
14-01-2009, 11:54 AM
Look at yourself on mirror and look at her.
1. If you handsome and she pretty, you stand good chance that she loves you but she might hv lot of sponsors.
2. If you ugly and she pretty, you know the agenda behind.
3. If you handsome and she is ugly, you won't face this problem anyway as your small head not even interested.
4. If both ugly, it surely more love than lust.
:D

borom
14-01-2009, 03:17 PM
I think it will be good to remember what President Reagan said

"Trust but verify "

This is more so in situations where the language barrier is great.Unless your Thai is very good or you are very familiar with Thai culture(which differs from North/Norheast/Central/South ect2 ),we may miss out many of the nuances and subtle messages/hints and end up getting the wrong message and taking the wrong action. If unsure, its better to be cautious and let time sort it out.

perish__
14-01-2009, 03:24 PM
This is more so in situations where the language barrier is great.Unless your Thai is very good or you are very familiar with Thai culture(which differs from North/Norheast/Central/South ect2 ),we may miss out many of the nuances and subtle messages/hints and end up getting the wrong message and taking the wrong action. If unsure, its better to be cautious and let time sort it out.

good point here bro. time will sort many things out.
i find that thai girls like to say " up to you" - wonder if that has any hidden meaning ? :)

ChaYen
14-01-2009, 03:36 PM
Hahahahaha very true. By the way any followups with your Inthamara girl? Read your post some time ago. :)

Paiseh, would update on that but really nothing to update. Now si bei sian stuck back in SG until end of the month. Had to fly back for funeral, then figured might as well stay for CNY lor. Will only be back in BKK after CNY.

Damn sian everyday nothing to do. Might go check out those thai/viet/china pub near geylang or something. It's times like these that really makes one appreciate living in BKK.

Meaningful relationships with Thai ladies can happen.

Sure, they can. Gotta realise though, that with the majority of us here not actually living in Thailand, and this forum is a screwing around forum, where would most people come into contact with Thai females?

Case study #57:
Singaporean male on holiday meets Thai WL while at soapy.

Case study #108:
Singaporean male on holiday meets Thai WL while at Nana.

And so on. If you're looking for that special someone who will accept you as you are, these are not the right places. As others have mentioned, communication is key, and it is the basis for any relationship. And I'm not talking about the money you hand over after the deed is done.

I'm not being negative; I'm just skeptical. The odds of actually finding your special someone amongst these WLs are slim enough that you would do well to remind yourself at the end of the day that they are WLs, then move on to try another the next day.

You just need a bit of luck to find the right one whose mind isn't filled with visions of baht all the time. Most Thai girls, WL or not, are just normal ladies looking for the best man out there to take care of them for life - just like ladies you'll find anywhere else.

A bit of luck is somewhat of an understatement. Sure, they're all just looking for some dude out there to take care of them. The difference is just the cost of finding out, and the consequences. If anyone actually walks into say, Nataree and picks a girl out of the fishtank hoping for love... my friend, you just bought a 2000 baht lottery ticket from Bangkok's infamously corrupted lottery system. Worst part is that you might actually end up paying more and buying more tickets in the off chance that you might just get the consolation prize.

My parting advice: If you wouldn't be looking for a KTV girl back in your home country to bring back to mom, you shouldn't be looking for the girl from a go go bar in a foreign country. Doesn't make sense yeah? ;)

ChaYen
14-01-2009, 03:41 PM
i find that thai girls like to say " up to you" - wonder if that has any hidden meaning ? :)

If you're thinking it's some hidden insult/hint/whatever in the translation like e.g. khee niao, nope. They say the same in Thai as well.

;)

ThailandRanger
15-01-2009, 03:26 AM
good point here bro. time will sort many things out.

from my experience it can have different meanings depending on the nature of ur relationship. eg. if u just met the girl for the first time n shes not that comfortable with u yet, u ask her what she wants to eat, she says up to u. may mean just order anything ill eat it since im working n i dont get to choose what i wanna eat.

if the girl knows u quite well n is comfortable with u, if u ask her what she wants to eat. she'll say something like i wanna eat somtam i like it so much, when she says up to u, probably means u just had an argument with her and shes piss.

my 10 bahts worth of opinion

etct88
15-01-2009, 08:07 PM
.....i find that thai girls like to say " up to you" - wonder if that has any hidden meaning ? :)

From my experience, when a gal use that phrase, normally it doesn't goes down well.

It is an indictation that you are fickle minded and not sure. Gals generally prefer man to make some decision. If I am not wrong, it would have been that a decision was needed and the man couldn't make one, and the gal will use this phrase.

Try, never let the gal use this phrase, applicable to all Thais.

This also mean, I am not responsible for your bad decision, if it turn out well, then it is just lucky.....:):)

me 2 bahts worth......

Charmaine
15-01-2009, 11:00 PM
The one and only time (and I'm not joking here) my Thai girlfriend said "up to you" to me was when we were highly intoxicated and both lying naked in the spooning position in her room after our shower when I casually asked her, half-serious, "Do you want to have sex?" (I wasn't really in the mood then, but I just asked anyway)

She was visibly taken aback and required me to repeat myself. I did so again, embarrassed, and that was when she said the magical 3-word phrase. I didn't do it in the end. My interpretation was that it is generally expected, as a girlfriend, to provide for the needs of her man and it has long been indoctrinated into the minds of Thai girls through the ages, so for a man to play such a gentleman's role and ask permission first as opposed to "just taking it" shocked her. I could be wrong..

ChaYen
16-01-2009, 01:21 AM
Hmm, personally, I hear it like everyday hahaha...

When gf gets home after work, we kinda compete to ask the other where we'd be going for dinner, then the other will reply with liao tae you. ;)

(Probably because running out of places to go for dinner hahaha)