PDA

View Full Version : Hi Bros, please share with ah gal ur experiences?

sexypussybaby
13-12-2008, 04:03 PM
Hi SBF bros!

Please share with me the best experiences you had when ur gal seduce you for sex.

louis2002
13-12-2008, 11:19 PM
Hi SBF bros!

Please share with me the best experiences you had when ur gal seduce you for sex.

Ehhhhhhhhhhh...............

Another school holiday assignment????????:mad:

waiwaiz
13-12-2008, 11:24 PM
You tell me yours and i tell you mine...........:) This forum is all about sharing.........You don share with others...others won't share with you...........:)

LostALau
15-12-2008, 12:52 AM
Hi SBF bros!

Why dont u seduce me and give me the best experience of my life then we can share with each other.

Angelsonline
15-12-2008, 03:35 AM
Hi SBF bros!

Why dont you get your sister (if you have any) to seduce me so that i can share my experience with you.

huanggua
15-12-2008, 10:45 AM
Its good most of the time. Its getting better. And the best is yet to come.

LostALau
15-12-2008, 01:33 PM
Why dont you get your sister (if you have any) to seduce me so that i can share my experience with you.

I was suggesting to TS, How come u also come into the muddy water to scout for dead fish? :confused::confused:

WOOHOO
15-12-2008, 01:42 PM
Why dont u seduce me and give me the best experience of my life then we can share with each other.

if TS turns out to be a MAN and give you the best experience of your life how??:p:D

LostALau
15-12-2008, 11:57 PM
if TS turns out to be a MAN and give you the best experience of your life how??:p:D

The heading states "please share with 'ah gal'....'" so TC is supposedly a gal. If 'she' turns out to be a guy, then I will present bros with a FR with the heading 'My didi's virgin journey through the back tunnel l' :p