View Full Version : Indonesian massage, no hanky Panky, Good, Clean massage

smallGiant
11-12-2008, 03:00 PM
1st time contributing... so pls bear a little

to those looking for a good, clean traditional Indonesian massage, PM me yr HP no and timing, and i'll get back to you.

She had been my masseuse for the past 3yrs and had asked me to help find customers for her, to earn extra income.
the location is done at her home, on a massage bed, with bathroom attached.

Due to she had herself a job, her schedule timing is weekdays and Sundays from either 0800hrs-1200hrs or 0900hrs-1300hrs, depending on the 1st customer for the day. This means that she accept only 2 customers on that particular day.

pls do not ask me for her stats, as she is so-called my personal masseuse, and i want to treat it that way.

will only provide certain details of her, the rest you go find out when you arrange a meeting with her.

Name: E**
race: indon
place: bedok
price: S$80/1.30hrs
massage: 9/10(my personal preference), willing to suit to yr needs, soft/hard massage

her criterias, given to me by her, not i anyhow state:
prefer malays, no indians/chinese sorry!
age 30 and below
clean/hygenic

She is married btw. she provides good, strong, clean massage. if she provide other service is between you and her...

you can either zapped me(did not enjoy the massage) or upped(enjoy the massage) my points, but pls do so only after you tried the massage...

so if you want a clean good massage PM me yr HP no and preferred timing, i'll get back to you. thks for reading!!!

1st come 1st served!!!

smallGiant
11-12-2008, 11:32 PM
will try to talk to her on taking chinese to massage. pls wait till i get her consent. will update more when i get an answer.

owen10
12-12-2008, 12:33 AM
age 30 and below
clean/hygenic

if she continues to b so selective abt race n age, then i thk it's gonna b very difficult for her bookings to pick up. dun 4get d horny chinese form d majority of SB residents here. :D

oso dun understd y she pref those age 30 n below? men who r more mature more hum sup is it??? n again, dun 4get many bros who patronise massage joints here r above 30! n they r d ones who r likely to have higher spending power n give heavier tips!

Drakx
12-12-2008, 08:53 AM
if she is willing to accept age 40 and below, at least more of us can go to enjoy the massage.

And like brother owen says, more of us elders are likely to have the spending power.

mj2504
12-12-2008, 12:00 PM
How like that?
Can pm the contact and brothers will try to be in contact.
would like to try indonesian massage?
what is the difference in thai,swedish,indo,etc massage.
been to a few but all seems relatively the same.

power69
12-12-2008, 01:50 PM
i am a chinese but eat malay food and spent most of my time speak malay at home.
I hv some peranakan heritage,
Will she do me.
By the way is she formerly fm
Yishun malay masg shop, i knoe one malay gal open one shop at
Yishun blk 92x , i every time patronise her , for foot n body, her shop is near buddha pendant
Shop ,grd floor facing small car park , and raffles clinic. But the masg shop now close down.

HCMAN
12-12-2008, 03:49 PM
CHINESE CAN ANOT ?

now everywhere also clean massage ?

i am a chinese but eat malay food and spent most of my time speak malay at home.
I hv some peranakan heritage,
Will she do me.
By the way is she formerly fm
Yishun malay masg shop, i knoe one malay gal open one shop at
Yishun blk 92x , i every time patronise her , for foot n body, her shop is near buddha pendant
Shop ,grd floor facing small car park , and raffles clinic. But the masg shop now close down.

smallGiant
13-12-2008, 12:01 AM
ok guys, she is willing to massage all bros EXCEPT INDIANS so very sorry...
but at her own timing and discretion.. if she rejected you, then its too bad..

those interested pls PM WITH YR HP NO and i will get back to you...

i know one bro already book a slot on monday.. will give out the 1st badge till my inbox is full... then will see if she wants to carry on or not...

So PM WITH HP NO if interested...

smallGiant
13-12-2008, 01:52 AM
looks like i got zapped... maybe becos of the criteria.. but it has already been lifted, except for INDIANs race, she still not willing to massage, sorry indian bros..

already give out her no to some bros, just wait for FR or someting...

superchevy
13-12-2008, 09:57 AM
if she continues to b so selective abt race n age, then i thk it's gonna b very difficult for her bookings to pick up. dun 4get d horny chinese form d majority of SB residents here. :D

oso dun understd y she pref those age 30 n below? men who r more mature more hum sup is it??? n again, dun 4get many bros who patronise massage joints here r above 30! n they r d ones who r likely to have higher spending power n give heavier tips!

yes agree with Bro here majority in this forum are chinese members and why cant she serve chinese .haha ask her to consider ..ok cheers:)

smallGiant
13-12-2008, 11:57 AM
yes agree with Bro here majority in this forum are chinese members and why cant she serve chinese .haha ask her to consider ..ok cheers:)

its been lifted bro... see my reply 2 post above...

hantu_tetek
15-12-2008, 07:27 PM
Many thanks to TS for the contact. Tried her massage this morning, came out of her place a very satisfied customer. Its strictly clean massage & so I didn't want to probe further. She is very accommodating, willing to listen to your preference. Sorry for short fr coz just massage only mah:-)

Face: 7/10
Body: 6.5/10(married liao)
Attitude: 9/10
Massage: 9/10
Damage: As already stated by TS
RTF: Sure for a good clean massage

smallGiant
17-12-2008, 01:48 AM
thanks bro.. no prob, as long as its FR...

no. has been given out to some bros...

dmtpl
19-12-2008, 05:38 PM
Thanks to Bro SmallGiant for sharing his lobang.

i sms her in the morning to make appt for today. She replied in Indo/Mly
which I only know alittle bit that she give me her add.

She only takes one or two customers aday, only in the morning as she has to go to her fulltime work at an shop in afternoon.

She told me not to sms her after lunch or at night as her husband may read her messenges.

She doesn't, as bro said provide any extra service just good, clean traditional Indonesian massage.The massage is done at her home,
on a massage bed, with bathroom attached with complete Balinese ambiance music and dim lights.The massage lasts for more that an hour and she takes her time doing it
and even makes you coffee for you after.

She even do ear candle and face massage which is DAMN SHOIK MAN !

Also she has flatmates there but will stay in their rooms.

I can understand his reason why he feels the need to protect her she is good at what she does and I personnally feel that she is one of
a kind- you don't find this type of Service in Singapre. She is a TRUE GEM.

I follow bro SmallGiant request and will only provide certain details of her in this FR, the rest you will find out when you
arrange a meeting with her.

But please don't ill-treat her as I feel she is to be respected.
She will not offer and don't ask as any HJ or Sex in any form, she is Singapore
trained in massage and not from the Red Light area of Indo.

She will provide you only A Damn Good Massage and trust me you will not
regrete it.
Please tip her something for her hard work and don't spoil this rare persons reputation by telling make
believe stories about how you get her to BBJ, FJ you.

Looks Kakak type
Plump - Mother of teenager
Speaks only Indo or Mly
Clean , typical malay,nice house
Service 9.5/10
RTF; MUST !
Damage: 80+tips

Thanks for upping my points.

frankyhutayan
21-12-2008, 10:42 PM
Hi I am from Indonesia and interested to be served by purely Indonesian
Tradional massage. Please inform me how to make arrangements.
Thanks. Franky.

smallGiant
22-12-2008, 08:18 PM
Thanks to Bro SmallGiant for sharing his lobang.

i sms her in the morning to make appt for today. She replied in Indo/Mly
which I only know alittle bit that she give me her add.

She only takes one or two customers aday, only in the morning as she has to go to her fulltime work at an shop in afternoon.

She told me not to sms her after lunch or at night as her husband may read her messenges.

She doesn't, as bro said provide any extra service just good, clean traditional Indonesian massage.The massage is done at her home,
on a massage bed, with bathroom attached with complete Balinese ambiance music and dim lights.The massage lasts for more that an hour and she takes her time doing it
and even makes you coffee for you after.

She even do ear candle and face massage which is DAMN SHOIK MAN !

Also she has flatmates there but will stay in their rooms.

I can understand his reason why he feels the need to protect her she is good at what she does and I personnally feel that she is one of
a kind- you don't find this type of Service in Singapre. She is a TRUE GEM.

I follow bro SmallGiant request and will only provide certain details of her in this FR, the rest you will find out when you
arrange a meeting with her.

But please don't ill-treat her as I feel she is to be respected.
She will not offer and don't ask as any HJ or Sex in any form, she is Singapore
trained in massage and not from the Red Light area of Indo.

She will provide you only A Damn Good Massage and trust me you will not
regrete it.
Please tip her something for her hard work and don't spoil this rare persons reputation by telling make
believe stories about how you get her to BBJ, FJ you.

Looks Kakak type
Plump - Mother of teenager
Speaks only Indo or Mly
Clean , typical malay,nice house
Service 9.5/10
RTF; MUST !
Damage: 80+tips

Thanks for upping my points.

thks bro for the FR and the understanding...

glad you enjoy the massage!!!

interested ppl to PM me WITH yr HP no... thks!

smallGiant
06-01-2009, 12:55 PM
upsss for the new year...

interested ppl to PM me WITH yr HP no... thks!

freeman96
06-01-2009, 02:46 PM
wa lao,.... i stay in bedok 10 years ready also don know bedok got indonesian massage!
can TS pass me contact no.?

lblittlebear
06-01-2009, 03:01 PM
Very selective ... no Chinese (that goes 65% of the population) and must be 30 and below

Since it's clean massage, don't really understand why it must be 30 and below ?

Must it be good looking as well :D ?

Is she really seeking customers or actors ?

1st time contributing... so pls bear a little

to those looking for a good, clean traditional Indonesian massage, PM me yr HP no and timing, and i'll get back to you.

She had been my masseuse for the past 3yrs and had asked me to help find customers for her, to earn extra income.
the location is done at her home, on a massage bed, with bathroom attached.

Due to she had herself a job, her schedule timing is weekdays and Sundays from either 0800hrs-1200hrs or 0900hrs-1300hrs, depending on the 1st customer for the day. This means that she accept only 2 customers on that particular day.

pls do not ask me for her stats, as she is so-called my personal masseuse, and i want to treat it that way.

will only provide certain details of her, the rest you go find out when you arrange a meeting with her.

Name: E**
race: indon
place: bedok
price: S$80/1.30hrs
massage: 9/10(my personal preference), willing to suit to yr needs, soft/hard massage

age 30 and below
clean/hygenic

She is married btw. she provides good, strong, clean massage. if she provide other service is between you and her...

you can either zapped me(did not enjoy the massage) or upped(enjoy the massage) my points, but pls do so only after you tried the massage...

so if you want a clean good massage PM me yr HP no and preferred timing, i'll get back to you. thks for reading!!!

1st come 1st served!!!

smlee
06-01-2009, 06:42 PM
80sgd for 1.5 hrs is not cheap and hope it is really good massage.

best123
06-01-2009, 07:56 PM
All FRs are by low pointer samsters.... I am skeptical.... moreover, strictly clean massage so secretive????:rolleyes:

smallGiant
06-01-2009, 11:43 PM
Very selective ... no Chinese (that goes 65% of the population) and must be 30 and below

Since it's clean massage, don't really understand why it must be 30 and below ?

Must it be good looking as well :D ?

Is she really seeking customers or actors ?

PLs read the WHOLE thread and not read only the latest posting...
its only 2 pages not alot to read...

if still lazy to read, i still tell you "all races are welcome, except Indians bros, regardless of age"
Interested pls PM wit contact no. Thks!

smallGiant
06-01-2009, 11:46 PM
All FRs are by low pointer samsters.... I am skeptical.... moreover, strictly clean massage so secretive????:rolleyes:

everyone is skeptical of one another...
but to me you gotta stat from somewhere...
w/o a beginning there is no story..

drogba123
09-01-2009, 12:51 AM
hey bro..pm me for contact pls. i pm u but no reply.

soundworks
09-01-2009, 12:56 AM
80sgd for 1.5 hrs is not cheap and hope it is really good massage.bro,that is very expensive! I rather go those clean joint like hot spa or health spa where they serve hot meals and facilites to use.

machomanz
10-01-2009, 12:26 AM
Bro can pm me the contact, like to try......Its near where I live, so convenient for me....

Thanks a million bro.

johnn
18-08-2009, 12:45 AM
ts can hv her ctc?

frankyhutayan
08-11-2010, 03:04 AM
How about the Clean & Decent Indonesian massage - still
available or not ? If so, please let me know how to contact.
Thanks- Franky.

yoichi
31-12-2010, 04:52 PM
Hi TS, can I have the contact pls? I'd like to try some clean Indonesian massage. Thanks in advance.

bogser
07-01-2011, 03:42 PM
Hi bro,

Care to share contact....:)