PDA

View Full Version : Risk of HIV?

control99
11-12-2008, 01:48 PM
Hi there,

I have some dry pimples on the area of my pubic hair. Had protected intercourse & Bj. What is the risk of contracting HIV?

Am worried that the virus in the semen might enter through the pimple openings which grow on the area of the pubic hair. What are the chances of contracting?

Quite worried after the session. Appreciate anyone who can help clear help answering the queries.

sammyboyfor
11-12-2008, 05:10 PM
If it isn't an open wound, the risk is low.

Hi there,

I have some dry pimples on the area of my pubic hair. Had protected intercourse & Bj. What is the risk of contracting HIV?

Am worried that the virus in the semen might enter through the pimple openings which grow on the area of the pubic hair. What are the chances of contracting?

Quite worried after the session. Appreciate anyone who can help clear help answering the queries.

control99
11-12-2008, 11:47 PM
Thanks for the fast reply & info.

Just examined the pimple "seriously" (up down left right). Think is an open wound but dry pimple without any bleeding. Neverthless, before the session, i use a plaster to paste on top of it. There wasn't any blood stain on the plaster when i took it out.

Is the risk still low comparatively to having bbbj? Or is it high risk like having unprotected intercourse? Will do a blood test after 3 months.

sammyboyfor
12-12-2008, 01:33 PM
If you're worried, go for a test after 3 months. There is no way to quantify the risk. High/low/medium mean nothing. You have either caught the virus or you haven't. The only way to tell is to go for a blood test.

Thanks for the fast reply & info.

Just examined the pimple "seriously" (up down left right). Think is an open wound but dry pimple without any bleeding. Neverthless, before the session, i use a plaster to paste on top of it. There wasn't any blood stain on the plaster when i took it out.

Is the risk still low comparatively to having bbbj? Or is it high risk like having unprotected intercourse? Will do a blood test after 3 months.