PDA

View Full Version : "HEALTHY SPERM" - Maximise Your Fertility

andyk
08-12-2008, 01:10 PM
Hey BROS,
If U are planning a family,it worth spending a few moments to read this ! It could help U maximise your fertility !

How Man Make Babies ?
50 million sperm are discharged during just one ejaculation in a normal healthy male.It can take that many to begin the journey from the vagina,the cervix & on to the fallopian tubes.From all those millions of sperm only one or two will make it to the mature egg that's ready to be fertilized.

What Can I Do To Make My Sperm Fit,Healthy & Potent ?
It is important to remember that there still a lot to learn about male fertility.
We do know that a lot of things that will make sperm healthy are the things that are healthy for men anyway.So even if it takes awhile for your partner to get pregnant you are not wasting your time.

Tight Trousers & Underwear,synthetic material and heat
Better wear looser baggy boxer shorts & keep your "family jewels" cool ! It is known that the scrotum area needs to be 4 deg lower than your body temp.

Hot Tubs
Frequent hot tubs have shown to lower sperm counts.Take a shower instead.

Alcohol
Alcohol can damage sperm.Limit your alcohol intake when U are trying to improve your sperm fertitily.

Smoking
Smokers have shown to be up to half as fertile as non-smokers.

Excessive Ejaculations And Prolong Abstinence
Both are known to affect the number & quality of sperm.Intercourse every 2 to 3 days help maintain volume.

Diet
A healthy balanced diet is important.Healthy body healthy sperm.

Supplements
Folic acid in combination with Zinc sulfate have been shown to have often dramatic effects on sperm counts.Some men when taking these supplements increased their sperm counts as much as 74%.

Cheers & Stay Healthy Always !!!
Andyk

Oceanlee
08-12-2008, 01:17 PM
Nice effort .. TS keep them coming also. :)

kiko
08-12-2008, 01:29 PM
bro Andy: thanks for sharing:)

andyk
08-12-2008, 01:31 PM
Nice effort .. TS keep them coming also. :)

=> Thanks for your kind words BRO !!! Here's another pointer for all "workaholics on the move"....

"LAPTOPS & MALE FERTILITY"

Are U sitting with your laptop on your lap ? ( I have been doing that too often while "doing my business" in the morning ! ha ha ! ) Studies have shown that the heat from the laptop can elevate the temperature of your scrotum by up to 2.8 deg. when earlier my above post studies have recommended us to wear baggy boxer shorts to cool down the temp ! So best to place your lap top on the table next time to increase the quality of your sperm & higher chances of parenthood.

andyk
08-12-2008, 02:25 PM
bro Andy: thanks for sharing:)

=> Glad U shared the same interest BRO !!! Here's some important notes :

"SEMEN CAN INDICATE THE HEALTH STATUS OF THE MEN !"

- Besides sperm,sperm is made up of 65% of fluid from the seminal vesicals,30 -35% from the prostate,5% from the vasa.Semen contains citric acid,free amino acids,fructose,enzymes,phosphorylcholine,prostagla ndin,potassium & zinc.The amount of semen produced varies from a few drops to about 6ml.

- One amount of ejaculation may contain about 40mil to 600mil sperm depending on the volume & the length of time stored before ejaculating.Yet,the quantity of sperm produced will only cover the head of the pin.

NORMAL SPERM
The Look - Semen is usually cloudy white fluid that within 30 mins becomes runny & clear.
The Smell - Chlorine type smell in semen is normal.
The Taste - Slightly sweet due to fructose.The taste tends to change from person to person.

WHAT IS CONSIDERED ABNORMAL SEMEN ?
- Low Volume Ejaculate - a decrese in semen,or an absense of semen from the seminal vesticle,can sometimes due to blockage.
- Watery Semen - is usually signs of Retrograde Ejaculation wc the ejaculation goes backwards into the bladder.This is not dangerous,but abnormal liquefaction of semen may be caused by prostate abnormalities,such as prostatities.
- Thick & Lumpy Semen - the viscosity of semen can vary for a no of different reasons.Consistently thick semen does not restrict the ability for the sperm to move about,so this can be important if U & yr partner are trying to have a baby.Vol may also be low due to low hydration,fluids used up during sex may result in a small amount of ejaculate,or if U repeat the sex act & or if U ejaculate in a short period of time this can also effect the amount produced.Volume & sperm production can decline with age,but potency may not necessary affected.

- RED & BROWN COLORED SEMEN - If your semen is stained with red or brown fluid it may be caused by blood.Sometimes a small blood vessel may burst when you ejaculate.Within a day or two the semen should return to the normal state,so there should no need to worry.Of course if this continues,then U need to see your doctor asap.Blood in the semen may be present for many different reasons,such as infection or truma & sometimes but rarely cancer.

- YELLOWISH OR GREEN COLORED SEMEN - Normal semen should be an off white or a hint of yellow to the color.Where semen is uncharacteristically yello or greenish in color it's a sign of infection often due to STD Gonorrhea.Go to for check up asap.If it's confirmed - Gonorrhea,treatment is simple use of antibiotics.

- FOUL SMELLING SEMEN - is also signs of infection so go for a check up asap !

Hope that above quick read can help those BROs who may be too busy to surf the internet & have sweat it out when they encounter with such abnormalties or in the worst situation - infection.

Cheers & Have Safe SEX Always !!!
Andyk

besafe
08-12-2008, 08:07 PM
Dear AndyK,

Thank you for your informative thread on sperms.
As spoken to you before, I am a 2-3 shot man.
Anything wrong with me? because every time I shoot the same amount into the cap.

By the way, I nearly died laughing about your encounter with the Masseur Lina.

andyk
08-12-2008, 08:32 PM
Dear AndyK,

Thank you for your informative thread on sperms.
As spoken to you before, I am a 2-3 shot man.
Anything wrong with me? because every time I shoot the same amount into the cap.

By the way, I nearly died laughing about your encounter with the Masseur Lina.

=> Guessed U must be quite young,BRO Besafe ! So U definitely can do 2-3 shots with the same amount of cum in the CD ! as the studies have shown that when U become older U also can manage 1 shot each time ( But actually few months ago U can verify this with Bro Revamp I managed to Tarma then had 1 more shot almost immediately with another babe so it really depends on yr chemistry & lust for the babes ! )

Dun laugh at me la BRO ! It's ok juz my "virgin experience for Hotel Delivery Massage Services"....Never try then U never know ! Actually her massage skills is not too bad so U can still try her ! Only tell her that U want to sleep so U want massage only !

besafe
08-12-2008, 08:42 PM
Quote:
I managed to Tarma then had 1 more shot almost immediately with another babe so it really depends on yr chemistry & lust for the babes ! )

Unquote:

Dear Sir,
You are absolutely right. !!! It all depends on your chemistry and lust for the babe.

Thank you and have a great week ahead.
Always looking out for your FRs.:)

andyk
15-12-2008, 04:51 PM
Quote:
I managed to Tarma then had 1 more shot almost immediately with another babe so it really depends on yr chemistry & lust for the babes ! )

Unquote:

Dear Sir,
You are absolutely right. !!! It all depends on your chemistry and lust for the babe.

Thank you and have a great week ahead.
Always looking out for your FRs.:)

=> Actually from my recent bonks i noted that if the "chemistry & lust is sky high" the more cum in the CD"....and of course if i took a week or more break,then the CD will be loaded & the babe will tease me..."wa U haven't bonk for long time hor ?".....Do U guys share the same experience ?

andyk
15-12-2008, 06:36 PM
"Foods That Increase Sperm Volume !"

This is probably what men most often overlook when it comes to semen production - their daily routines & diet.Food is the main source for a no of substances required for the body's proper functioning and affects sperm production too.For eg the deficiency of zinc in your daily diet may lead to lower fertility since the sperm count your body will produce will be less.

Zinc is contained in the largest amount in oysters.Other food to get yr daily dose of zinc are meat ( lamb,pork,beef & poultry ),followed by nuts,beans,sunflower & pumpkin seeds.

In addition to these foods,a no of studies shown show that tomatoes,thanks to the lycopene contained in them also increase sperm count.

andyk
15-12-2008, 07:58 PM
"Vitamins & Nutrients Improving Sperm Production"

For male fertility it is not only the sperm count that matters but also the quality of your sperm.

Selenium & Vitamin C & E can improve both your sperm cells' production & their motility ( swimming action )

L-Arginine is Amino Acid ( Protein ) that also plays an important role in semen production.

besafe
15-12-2008, 08:17 PM
If i dun want babies.. never mind whether my sperm is healthy or not. Right?
For those who want to have babies, then what Brother AndyK provides will definitely be of great use.:)