PDA

View Full Version : Hong Xue – Mistress look, Young MILF with OSIM iSqueez uSqueez installed

Pages : 1 [2]

simplyhorny
26-12-2008, 12:09 AM
Dear bro curious75,

Swee bo...

My FR...

Pai sei for the long wait (But worth it right?)

Hardworking

Simplyhorny

PS: Pls let Hong Xue know hor... I not those "bo sim" guy ok... kekeke

curious75
26-12-2008, 12:15 AM
Dear bro curious75,

Swee bo...

My FR...

Hardworking

Simplyhorny

PS: Pls let Hong Xue know hor... I not those "bo sim" guy ok... kekeke

You Wu Sim but lost some key points about her. I will tell her to show you her passport, her height, her pink nips, pink pussy and last thing to do AR on you!!!:mad::D

HornyMan76
26-12-2008, 01:40 AM
Bro, can PM for her contacts?Urgently need to destress. Thanks!!

CptCum
26-12-2008, 02:03 AM
Dear bro curious75,

Swee bo...

My FR...

bro...ur FR really swee...after reading, me planning for my RTF le :D

curious75
26-12-2008, 07:27 AM
bro...ur FR really swee...after reading, me planning for my RTF le

Oooi Bro CptCum,

We have not seen your FR yet and now is your RTF???!!!:eek::mad:
Submit you FR first hor before your RTF swee bor???:p:D

spyder575
26-12-2008, 08:09 AM
Dear bro curious75,

Swee bo...

My FR...

after such a long absence of an FR, I feel not worth it lor... cos not fresh anymore :rolleyes:

simplyhorny
26-12-2008, 09:31 AM
after such a long absence of an FR, I feel not worth it lor... cos not fresh anymore :rolleyes:

Bro,

You really difficult to please. Wah piang... Don't know how many sleepless night I've been through just to conjure up this FR.

Haiz...

Flagship
26-12-2008, 10:20 AM
It's amazing how you guys managed to get slots with HX. I have tried numerous times and didn't manage to fit in a slot into her schedule.

Me 2. Then hard to slot into her schedule. Hope she wont be back too early otherwise i would rather be a vegetarian forever if i didnt get a chance to bonk her:D

curious75
27-12-2008, 09:44 AM
I have received over 20 of new PMs requesting for Hong Xue's CTC during her big Aunty's arrival. Sorry that I will only be releasing her CTC again from tomorrow night onwards.

Any more PM to cum??:D

Need recall her Hot images of this OSIM iSqueeze iVagina?:D

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3111/3111009931df25bc5a0dcb64c84a2492b78ce3d.jpg http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3111/311101868e4d789030f7410fdb4a927364bcbbe.jpg

Go for your early booking for her first blood after red anyone? Hehehe...

spyder575
27-12-2008, 09:55 AM
Is she offering CIM in times of Red? :D

curious75
27-12-2008, 09:59 AM
Is she offering CIM in times of Red? :D

Yes she can offer that for those who are interested no FJ but only CIM. Please PM me.;)

axpie
27-12-2008, 08:57 PM
Hi

any bro can pm me her contacts???

Thank you

congo0206
27-12-2008, 09:15 PM
Hi bro,

If $80 2/2 , can consider abt it...

pls pm me.

thanks.

curious75
27-12-2008, 10:26 PM
Hi bro,

If $80 2/2 , can consider abt it...

pls pm me.

thanks.

It is big catch and you need to consider??!!:confused::rolleyes::D

curious75
27-12-2008, 10:28 PM
Hong Xue's CTC will only be released from tomorrow night as she is still on red even tomorrow.:D

curious75
28-12-2008, 11:01 PM
Guys,

Get ready to book early hor.:D

She should be ready soon within tomorrow or day after.:p

I'm working on the PM now.

Please clear all your mailbox and check your PM.:D

onion_rings
28-12-2008, 11:50 PM
Tat's great news.. :D

fire01
29-12-2008, 12:51 PM
Hong Xue will be back after 2-3 days. She is will her Big Aunty.. Now thinking to book early.. hehe

Her sound is very seducive.... :D

JusSex
29-12-2008, 07:14 PM
1st thks for TS for the ctc, but I had my sexisson w her quite somtime ago so this report is 3 week old, well pasei as I had no time to post, well here goes :

Dam sian with my stupid work, nwadays everything the boss give more, mrn wk load, mrn additional wk so to cheer my life up, sms Hong Xue, reply in 5mins confrim w her.
Standard SOP, book, sms rm no & wait for the fairly.
TingDong, less thn 10mins, well well, not disappoint w the look (rate 6.5/10)
Just look ok la, not ugly & not VERY pretty type, but I like, we hug each other like long time friends reunit, she starts w some naughty light kissing ard ur neck area, very the u knw la, only when u r in LOVE w passion thn u can have this type of treatment(what i mean f**king w her is like having a love affair w her) when i was abt to return her kisses she PUSH me away(of cos gently la) she grip her Listnese frm her bag n clean her mouth
quickly i follow her into the "king bath" area, cleaning was quite SOP,
After drying up i laid on the bed, where the battle had begun, she start w a light french n follow on by catbath frm y back of cos w me turn over la, slowly wth her tounge sensition move n dwn to my ass hole, old god another Good AR, kind of shiok nowadays to have AR (but of cos AnQi is the best i had tried so far for AR)a little of tough fuck on my hole e..eer,
Nxt she ask me to turn over come bk to frenching again but only light french, (maybe i have a bad breath, pasei) as usually from north slowly to south n my inner part, it's sensation, u have to try inorder to "feel" it.
Next she told a mouth full of "hot" water which i always boil a kettle to drink la, but tis rd she use it not ONLY to bbbj oh......eee....eeer..h..e...ha...but guys action does not stop here, she moves further down with HOT WATER AR WAH LAO 1st of my life time experience man, NO HORSE RUN Lor, it last for 10mins, hopes this can carry on forever man, but good feel fly past fast, after a few more Hot service, my turn to service her, catbath her, but my best part is when i have a slice of her abalon taste good man n i tongh fuck her n she isquee my tongh man she mound w sextifactory stero sound thk she enjoy this very much well this last for almost 10 to 15 min i lost count liao, cos my tongh tired liao, follow on is the standard missionary, doggie n bk to missionary again, unload all of it into it, next is the sop clean up wanted a 2nd rd but thk her body langugae reject me, too tired i thk so nxt hr we just did a little TCSS n small massage overall i thk this is my best fuck of my 2008
Body : 7/10
Boobs: 32C (a little like fake as it is too soild, but who cares)
FJ : 7.5/10 (Flexible and willing 2 pls)
Frenching: Yes but light 1
Bbbj: 8/10 (Hot 1)
AR: 9/10 (Hot Hot Hot)
Damage: $50+ tips+Rm+CD
RTF: of cos waiting after her red alert code

curious75
29-12-2008, 10:22 PM
Her sound is very seducive.... :D

Totally agree, my heart was also melted by her sweet sweet voice:D

Those bros that has contacted her on phone will know what I mean sweet voice:rolleyes:. Not only her voice but she also got the Sweet young MILF look hor:D

curious75
29-12-2008, 10:32 PM
1st thks for TS for the ctc, but I had my sexisson w her quite somtime ago so this report is 3 week old, well pasei as I had no time to post, well here goes :

Dam sian with my stupid work, nwadays everything the boss give more, mrn wk load, mrn additional wk so to cheer my life up, sms Hong Xue, reply in 5mins confrim w her.
Standard SOP, book, sms rm no & wait for the fairly.
TingDong, less thn 10mins, well well, not disappoint w the look (rate 6.5/10)
Just look ok la, not ugly & not VERY pretty type, but I like, we hug each other like long time friends reunit, she starts w some naughty light kissing ard ur neck area, very the u knw la, only when u r in LOVE w passion thn u can have this type of treatment(what i mean f**king w her is like having a love affair w her) when i was abt to return her kisses she PUSH me away(of cos gently la) she grip her Listnese frm her bag n clean her mouth
quickly i follow her into the "king bath" area, cleaning was quite SOP,
After drying up i laid on the bed, where the battle had begun, she start w a light french n follow on by catbath frm y back of cos w me turn over la, slowly wth her tounge sensition move n dwn to my ass hole, old god another Good AR, kind of shiok nowadays to have AR (but of cos AnQi is the best i had tried so far for AR)a little of tough fuck on my hole e..eer,
Nxt she ask me to turn over come bk to frenching again but only light french, (maybe i have a bad breath, pasei) as usually from north slowly to south n my inner part, it's sensation, u have to try inorder to "feel" it.
Next she told a mouth full of "hot" water which i always boil a kettle to drink la, but tis rd she use it not ONLY to bbbj oh......eee....eeer..h..e...ha...but guys action does not stop here, she moves further down with HOT WATER AR WAH LAO 1st of my life time experience man, NO HORSE RUN Lor, it last for 10mins, hopes this can carry on forever man, but good feel fly past fast, after a few more Hot service, my turn to service her, catbath her, but my best part is when i have a slice of her abalon taste good man n i tongh fuck her n she isquee my tongh man she mound w sextifactory stero sound thk she enjoy this very much well this last for almost 10 to 15 min i lost count liao, cos my tongh tired liao, follow on is the standard missionary, doggie n bk to missionary again, unload all of it into it, next is the sop clean up wanted a 2nd rd but thk her body langugae reject me, too tired i thk so nxt hr we just did a little TCSS n small massage overall i thk this is my best fuck of my 2008
Body : 7/10
Boobs: 32C (a little like fake as it is too soild, but who cares)
FJ : 7.5/10 (Flexible and willing 2 pls)
Frenching: Yes but light 1
Bbbj: 8/10 (Hot 1)
AR: 9/10 (Hot Hot Hot)
Damage: $50+ tips+Rm+CD
RTF: of cos waiting after her red alert code

Thanks for your FR. Better be late than never:D

curious75
29-12-2008, 10:55 PM
Just met her today and was told the good news : Her phone was ringing none stop today inquiry to book for earliest flight ;):D But too bad her aunty is still not over yet, should be leaving tomorrow hopefully.

Due to high demand and requested by many Cheongsters : She was requested to Sextisfy most of Cheongsters than rather just to Sextisfy lesser few of them. She accepted 1 hr slot instead of 2 hrs slot for the time being. Please consider for the though of Many Cheongsters that had not tried her yet, so 1 hr slot will enable to allow more to release their stress with this iSqueeze (iVagina) hor. :D She thanks for your understanding.:D

Maximo07
29-12-2008, 11:00 PM
Bro Curious,

Kindly forward Hong Xue contact...
Sounds like a good deal to me...
Pricing slash from 70 to 50... (Bonus this year is half of last year)
:p

paganwinter
29-12-2008, 11:06 PM
hi bro curious75

wrote a fr previously on hx...reading all d fr here can tell bros here enjoyed themselves.:D....was watching some taiwanese drama when 1 of d milf remind me of hx...sorry dont know d name as i dont follw the serial....was thinking about my session with her..:)

vagabond
29-12-2008, 11:10 PM
Can i have her contact?
Thanks

curious75
29-12-2008, 11:17 PM
hi bro curious75

wrote a fr previously on hx...reading all d fr here can tell bros here enjoyed themselves.....was watching some taiwanese drama when 1 of d milf remind me of hx...sorry dont know d name as i dont follw the serial....was thinking about my session with her..

So what are you waiting for???:p

I was told those that cumming for RTF, she is giving higher priority especially those that written FR and she want to repay her appreciation:D. She knew afew Cheongsters in mind that wrote the FR cos she asked the details of the FR too and she can guess who are you.:D

So are you one of them she is waiting?:D

wldarran
30-12-2008, 11:30 AM
Hi Bro,
Can share her contacts? very eager to try her out....

simplyhorny
30-12-2008, 12:14 PM
Was told by Curious75 that Hong Xue wanted my contact number to thank me personally for my "long" FR. Upon receiving Hong Xue's contact (I didn't get her number the last time round cos Curious75 get her to meet us for la kopi session at Club 25), I gave her a call in the morning. Her voice was so alluring. KNS... I got the urge to fly straight into her bosom and be craddled like a infant. But alas, her busy schedule forbid me to RTF.

Haizz... I confessed to her how I long to lick her pussy and that the only time for me to meet her would be before she board the plane back to China.

TinTin130670
30-12-2008, 12:45 PM
Was told by Curious75 that Hong Xue wanted my contact number to thank me personally for my "long" FR. Upon receiving Hong Xue's contact (I didn't get her number the last time round cos Curious75 get her to meet us for la kopi session at Club 25), I gave her a call in the morning. Her voice was so alluring. KNS... I got the urge to fly straight into her bosom and be craddled like a infant. But alas, her busy schedule forbid me to RTF.

Haizz... I confessed to her how I long to lick her pussy and that the only time for me to meet her would be before she board the plane back to China.

Bro Simplyhorny...1 gem gone other gems will come...:D
The gal u upz the other nite looks like a gem in the making too...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

Flagship
30-12-2008, 04:26 PM
Called her today and was told she has a very bad sore throat:)

curious75
30-12-2008, 08:57 PM
Called her today and was told she has a very bad sore throat

Izzit? I was having lunch with her today. Strange...How cum I dun know?:confused::rolleyes::p:D

Let me ask her as I just called her and her didn't answer. Should be working.Hehehe.....

curious75
30-12-2008, 09:12 PM
She had just returned call and she responded :eek::confused:. Bad sore throat???
She is in perfect shape and in pink health! :D

She already fully serviced at least 4 cheongsters from today. Let's wait for their FR. Hahaha.....

Bro Flagship, did you contact the right Gem?:p

curious75
31-12-2008, 09:45 AM
Not so good news.

I was told that her Visa was not able to do further extension.:mad::( Therefore, she will be leaving OUR shore by end of next week!:eek:

So Cheongsters or RTF bros Action fast! 快手快脚!:D

cover
31-12-2008, 05:01 PM
Thanks for bro TS contact.

Finally got time + heard she leaving soon + horny = mai tu liao! :cool:

ring her up yesterday. so fortunate that I able to get an hour slot from her (actually i asking for 2hrs :D). her voice over the phone already melt my heart. bei tahan.

check into the designated hotel and wait for the bell ring. bell rang and a lady wearing black top and a short black skirt appearing infront of me. first thing captured me is not her boobs but her eyes. surprised me first thing she did was rinse her mouth with 'green water'. very hygenic lady. then she help me to strip and hang on the hanger. wow really mistress feeling. like the bra she wearing dark color flowery and not those cheap stake type (+ pts). when she removed her bras and showing off her boobs to me and i notice her got a very nice light brown to pinkish nipple and not those big type like 50cts coins. hehe. thinking must be very nice to suck.

lead me to the bath room. very gentle and ask me how the water temperature. initial was quite SOP but later she kneel down and rest my foot on her laps and ask me to hold on basin. then she wash my legs. wow mistress feelings again. dry up ourselves then i rest on the bed and wait for her.

Bed action i won't go into details as what most of the brothers had po1sted here..she will catbath you 100% full coverage anything under the sun!;)
only thing is that maybe is her bj and catbath make me too shiok till i can't ready hold too long and i had to call my soldiers to cheong..really wish to hold longer hehe.

when we are taking a rest. she asked me whether i cold or not. then she hugged me into her body and help me to keep warm. wah lau. mistress feeling once and again. i let her go earlier because she need to attend her next session. very hard working lady.

hope can rtf her before she back to china :(

curious75
31-12-2008, 07:41 PM
Thanks for bro TS contact.

Finally got time + heard she leaving soon + horny = mai tu liao! :cool:

ring her up yesterday. so fortunate that I able to get an hour slot from her (actually i asking for 2hrs). her voice over the phone already melt my heart. bei tahan.

check into the designated hotel and wait for the bell ring. bell rang and a lady wearing black top and a short black skirt appearing infront of me. first thing captured me is not her boobs but her eyes. surprised me first thing she did was rinse her mouth with 'green water'. very hygenic lady. then she help me to strip and hang on the hanger. wow really mistress feeling. like the bra she wearing dark color flowery and not those cheap stake type (+ pts). when she removed her bras and showing off her boobs to me and i notice her got a very nice light brown to pinkish nipple and not those big type like 50cts coins. hehe. thinking must be very nice to suck.

lead me to the bath room. very gentle and ask me how the water temperature. initial was quite SOP but later she kneel down and rest my foot on her laps and ask me to hold on basin. then she wash my legs. wow mistress feelings again. dry up ourselves then i rest on the bed and wait for her.

Bed action i won't go into details as what most of the brothers had po1sted here..she will catbath you 100% full coverage anything under the sun!
only thing is that maybe is her bj and catbath make me too shiok till i can't ready hold too long and i had to call my soldiers to cheong..really wish to hold longer hehe.

when we are taking a rest. she asked me whether i cold or not. then she hugged me into her body and help me to keep warm. wah lau. mistress feeling once and again. i let her go earlier because she need to attend her next session. very hard working lady.

hope can rtf her before she back to china :(

Thanks for your FR:D
By the way, you only got BJ or you op for it due to your request?:p

Glad that you enjoyed too Bro.

johnng
31-12-2008, 07:52 PM
Bro can share contact?
Thanks.

ilovetocim
01-01-2009, 03:57 AM
can have her contact?

thanks bro...:)

ilovetocim
01-01-2009, 01:31 PM
wanna ask can she converese in english, cos my mandarin very lau ya...:o

cover
01-01-2009, 02:09 PM
Thanks for your FR:D
By the way, you only got BJ or you op for it due to your request?:p

Glad that you enjoyed too Bro.

oops. typo error. it should be bbbj. too-shiok-side-effect u see :D:D

jem2000
01-01-2009, 02:25 PM
Bro can share contact?
Thanks.

LoveThai
02-01-2009, 01:41 AM
Looks like Hong Xue is Hottest in Town heard that she is going back soon on the 10th Jan? :(

kk29siao
02-01-2009, 01:55 AM
bro can share her contact

kk29siao
02-01-2009, 02:04 AM

dell_lee_2003
02-01-2009, 02:24 AM
Thanks bro for her contact.

Sorry for a bit late FR. She is late a bit (1hr) and I almost fall asleep.
She might be busy with another bro extended hours. I have been waiting patiently as i am already inside the room. Luckily room is booked 2 hr.

i booked for 80/1/2 and I think I can do 2 shots. But to my surprise, she manage to draw all my spam and make he feel exhausted. I did not sex with her through out the session. I am doing some foot things for quite sometime and my sexifying cum experience was done by her beautiful, painted (black color), and smooth her pair of soles. When she grab my didi with her sole, I think myself, how much longer I can hold on not to cum and enjoy. But I had to surrender under her feet, within 3 minutes but my cum shoot so hard. I was shouting when I shoot with my eye close. Bro. I should book 50/1/1 to save money if i know that one shot is sooo good.

For look, she is quite nice and lovely to me. She even offer me good massage. my dream came through again in new year 2009.

"This is the GEMS that you will never regret trying".

SEX = Do not know as I did not sex with her.
Foot Job = Dam good. the best that I ever have
Freching = Allow
Service = 10/10
Massage = 7/10
Age = I guess she is around 27-28
Fair complexion
Nice feet with painted toe nail

curious75
02-01-2009, 07:38 AM
I see your past thread you posted are only asking and asking for CTC and no FR. I will let you have her CTC for this time and if you dun post your FR, I will not entertain your future request, swee bor?:o

Looks like Hong Xue is Hottest in Town heard that she is going back soon on the 10th Jan?

Bro LoveThai, So you bonk her liao buay?:p How cum no FR on her yet leh? Did I miss something?:D

Thanks bro for her contact.

Sorry for a bit late FR. She is late a bit (1hr) and I almost fall asleep.
She might be busy with another bro extended hours. I have been waiting patiently as i am already inside the room. Luckily room is booked 2 hr.

i booked for 80/1/2 and I think I can do 2 shots. But to my surprise, she manage to draw all my spam and make he feel exhausted. I did not sex with her through out the session. I am doing some foot things for quite sometime and my sexifying cum experience was done by her beautiful, painted (black color), and smooth her pair of soles. When she grab my didi with her sole, I think myself, how much longer I can hold on not to cum and enjoy. But I had to surrender under her feet, within 3 minutes but my cum shoot so hard. I was shouting when I shoot with my eye close. Bro. I should book 50/1/1 to save money if i know that one shot is sooo good.

For look, she is quite nice and lovely to me. She even offer me good massage. my dream came through again in new year 2009.

"This is the GEMS that you will never regret trying".

SEX = Do not know as I did not sex with her.
Foot Job = Dam good. the best that I ever have
Freching = Allow
Service = 10/10
Massage = 7/10
Age = I guess she is around 27-28
Fair complexion
Nice feet with painted toe nail

Thanks for your FR Bro dell_lee_2003:D

rocpoon
03-01-2009, 04:01 AM
Hi Bro curious75,
Happy New Year.

Just went to service by Hong Xue an hour ago.

Just want to ask, is it ok for me to write a Chinese FR?
(Saw some senior Bro write before, is really good. and I working on it now.)

Just waiting for your green light, then my Chinese FR will be up at once.
Hope to hear from you soon, cheers. :)

Regards,
rocpoon

curious75
03-01-2009, 08:53 AM
Hi Bro curious75,
Happy New Year.

Just went to service by Hong Xue an hour ago.

Just want to ask, is it ok for me to write a Chinese FR?
(Saw some senior Bro write before, is really good. and I working on it now.)

Just waiting for your green light, then my Chinese FR will be up at once.
Hope to hear from you soon, cheers. :)

Regards,
rocpoon
Please go ahead! We will be more than happy to see FRs in any languages better than no posting at all. :D If you have english and chinese version would be best for some with weaker reading Chinese :p

Will call on some bros to up your points for your special effort if written in Chinese FR:D

Waiting for your juicy FR.Hehehe...

SanBuGuan2009
03-01-2009, 09:52 AM
Pls give her CTC. thx bro! :p

BigBoy123
03-01-2009, 10:58 AM
Try her two weeks ago

Below is the short FR

Looks 6.5/10 (MILF standard Complexion: fair but freckled & some moles)
Boobs 6/10 34B soft & very smooth
Catbath 7/10 whole body...
AR 7/10
BBBJ 7/10
Frenching - did not try
FJ 8/10 Tried her in various positions ,cum together
Rtf : yes 80 / 1 / 2hr with massage

PowerTools
03-01-2009, 11:25 AM
Thanks for your FR Bro dell_lee_2003:D

Bro curious75 can share with a newbie that just joined.

curious75
03-01-2009, 02:04 PM
Try her two weeks ago

Below is the short FR

Looks 6.5/10 (MILF standard Complexion: fair but freckled & some moles)
Boobs 6/10 34B soft & very smooth
Catbath 7/10 whole body...
AR 7/10
BBBJ 7/10
Frenching - did not try
FJ 8/10 Tried her in various positions ,cum together
Rtf : yes 80 / 1 / 2hr with massage

Thanks for your short and sharp FR Bro BigBoy:D

curious75
03-01-2009, 02:11 PM
New batch of PM has been given out. Please check you PM mailbox.:D

rocpoon
03-01-2009, 02:57 PM
First of all, thanks Bro curious75 for the contact.

Ok, here is Mr. Rocpoon's 100% Trueful FR again.
Purely just want to give a true personal review base on my personal experience.
Base on my FR, you can confidently decide IF you wanna have the service by her.

Below will be my Chinese FR on紅雪(Hong Xue)

年齡(Age):
没问,但我看她应该有三十多岁了

出產地(Province):
中國

長相(Look): 6/10
首先,我个人偏好”小可爱”(SYT).所以”人妻”(MILF)想要在我这里拿到高分是很难 的.
而且我想她最近应该没睡好吧,黑眼圈都跑出来了.
但是,他的五官在整体上来说是可以的,如果没了黑眼圈,再去保养一下,一定是个美女.

身材(Body): 7/10
娇小玲珑,应该只有158cm.但有点小肚子.

胸部(Boobs): 7/10
不清楚怎么量,但兄弟们都说有C,那就应该不会错.
但重点不在这里,我喜欢的是她那坚挺的乳头,和漂亮的顏色,
非常合我的口胃(舔口水)

貓吻(Catbath):8/10
一开始她先叫我躺下,然后她从头到尾把我舔了一遍
因为我很怕痒,所以一直笑,她一直怕我受不了而停下来.
但我叫他继续,因为那感觉虽然痒,但也很爽,哈哈….
她真的很在乎客人的感受.她这只小猫咪的舔功真的很好

舔肛(AR): 9/10
这是我第一次尝试,感觉很新奇.她先猫吻我到一半,然后叫我把屁股翘起来变成狗爬式(Dogg y style).
然后他就开始了.这段我完全不会形容,很特别的感觉.
她不但用她那灵活的舌头玩弄了我的小菊花,之后又把头伸下去”照顾”我的兄弟.
可能我还是新手,但我真的舒服到了极点. (没尝试过的朋友一定要试试看)

無套口交(BBBJ): 8/10
感觉她好像是小孩再添棒棒糖,吃的津津有味,大约五分钟后, 我说要跟她六九.
这里是她鲍鱼加分的地方.没有一点怪味,真的是非常爽口.我们就像两个饥渴的野兽,互相吸取对 方的爱液.
在同时,我还用我的手指,轻轻的玩弄她的屁眼,在他肛门那绕啊绕.
在我不停吸取他爱液的情况下,她终于说出”受不了啦”
然后停下来,帮我戴上套子,就开始了…..

鮑魚(Pussy): 9.5/10
真的跟传说中的一样,没想到以她的年龄,不但爽口多汁,还那么的紧.
我自认我的弟弟算小的,但是她的鲍鱼竟然还能完全把我的小弟弟给紧紧的夹住,
不留一点缝隙.真的是太舒服了!!! 一點都不像三十多歲該有的鮑魚.

舌吻(Frenching): 5/10
只有轻轻的吻了几下,我舌头要伸进去的时候,她就把头转掉了.
(不知道是不想跟我吻还是怕她自己嘴巴脏,因为她有帮我BBBJ和AR)

按摩(Massage): 5/10
因为他看起来也很累了,所以我叫他不用按太久,她按了一下子我就叫她停了.

戰爭(FJ): 9/10
首先她爬到我身上用”女牛仔体位”(Cowgirl),几分钟后我把她身体贴在我身体上,
一边玩弄她的胸部,一边调好角度往上插,然后她有点累了,我们就换成”正常体位”(missionary) ,
我又很激烈的不停插她,她的OSIM iSqueeze系统一直持续在运转着,非常舒服.
最后忍不住我终于被征服了...

態度(Attitude): 9/10
服务态度非常好,時常保持笑容,不赶时间.
第一点:是我在1:30am打给她,一开始没接,但之后有回我电话
第二点:再帮我洗澡时还会问我水会不会太热太冷.
第三点:因为我是新手,很多东西不知道,但她给的服务是整套的,不用怕因为没问就没有.

整體(Overall): 8.5/10
是个很好的经验,时间跟金钱都花得很值得.
只差在我太爱小可爱,所以没给九分.不然以技巧和服务态度.是非常好的

再來一次(RTF): 那是一定要的!!
(但是因为我还有很多FL有了电话但还没照顾到,
一直在找时间和存钱,所以就算要RTF,也还需要一点时间)

傷害(Damage): $50 + room + cap
以她的服务态度和整体技巧来说,五十真的是物超所值

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thx for Bro's time to read my long FR, hope you guys like it.
Above is just my personal experience, and just like I always say
"One Man's Meat, Another Man's Poison".

People Who should try:
- ppl who never had AR before (Good experience)
- ppl who never try a OSIM iSqueez before. (Really good)
- ppl who don't mind MILF.

People Who shouldn't try:
- SYT lover OR person who care about look very much.
- ppl who like model figure (because she is short with abit loss meat)

curious75
03-01-2009, 05:15 PM
First of all, thanks Bro curious75 for the contact.

Ok, here is Mr. Rocpoon's 100% Trueful FR again.
Purely just want to give a true personal review base on my personal experience.
Base on my FR, you can confidently decide IF you wanna have the service by her.

Below will be my Chinese FR on紅雪(Hong Xue)

年齡(Age):
没问,但我看她应该有三十多岁了

出產地(Province):
中國

長相(Look): 6/10
首先,我个人偏好”小可爱”(SYT).所以”人妻”(MILF)想要在我这里拿到高分是很难 的.
而且我想她最近应该没睡好吧,黑眼圈都跑出来了.
但是,他的五官在整体上来说是可以的,如果没了黑眼圈,再去保养一下,一定是个美女.

身材(Body): 7/10
娇小玲珑,应该只有158cm.但有点小肚子.

胸部(Boobs): 7/10
不清楚怎么量,但兄弟们都说有C,那就应该不会错.
但重点不在这里,我喜欢的是她那坚挺的乳头,和漂亮的顏色,
非常合我的口胃(舔口水)

貓吻(Catbath):8/10
一开始她先叫我躺下,然后她从头到尾把我舔了一遍
因为我很怕痒,所以一直笑,她一直怕我受不了而停下来.
但我叫他继续,因为那感觉虽然痒,但也很爽,哈哈….
她真的很在乎客人的感受.她这只小猫咪的舔功真的很好

舔肛(AR): 9/10
这是我第一次尝试,感觉很新奇.她先猫吻我到一半,然后叫我把屁股翘起来变成狗爬式(Dogg y style).
然后他就开始了.这段我完全不会形容,很特别的感觉.
她不但用她那灵活的舌头玩弄了我的小菊花,之后又把头伸下去”照顾”我的兄弟.
可能我还是新手,但我真的舒服到了极点. (没尝试过的朋友一定要试试看)

無套口交(BBBJ): 8/10
感觉她好像是小孩再添棒棒糖,吃的津津有味,大约五分钟后, 我说要跟她六九.
这里是她鲍鱼加分的地方.没有一点怪味,真的是非常爽口.我们就像两个饥渴的野兽,互相吸取对 方的爱液.
在同时,我还用我的手指,轻轻的玩弄她的屁眼,在他肛门那绕啊绕.
在我不停吸取他爱液的情况下,她终于说出”受不了啦”
然后停下来,帮我戴上套子,就开始了…..

鮑魚(Pussy): 9.5/10
真的跟传说中的一样,没想到以她的年龄,不但爽口多汁,还那么的紧.
我自认我的弟弟算小的,但是她的鲍鱼竟然还能完全把我的小弟弟给紧紧的夹住,
不留一点缝隙.真的是太舒服了!!! 一點都不像三十多歲該有的鮑魚.

舌吻(Frenching): 5/10
只有轻轻的吻了几下,我舌头要伸进去的时候,她就把头转掉了.
(不知道是不想跟我吻还是怕她自己嘴巴脏,因为她有帮我BBBJ和AR)

按摩(Massage): 5/10
因为他看起来也很累了,所以我叫他不用按太久,她按了一下子我就叫她停了.

戰爭(FJ): 9/10
首先她爬到我身上用”女牛仔体位”(Cowgirl),几分钟后我把她身体贴在我身体上,
一边玩弄她的胸部,一边调好角度往上插,然后她有点累了,我们就换成”正常体位”(missionary) ,
我又很激烈的不停插她,她的OSIM iSqueeze系统一直持续在运转着,非常舒服.
最后忍不住我终于被征服了...

態度(Attitude): 9/10
服务态度非常好,時常保持笑容,不赶时间.
第一点:是我在1:30am打给她,一开始没接,但之后有回我电话
第二点:再帮我洗澡时还会问我水会不会太热太冷.
第三点:因为我是新手,很多东西不知道,但她给的服务是整套的,不用怕因为没问就没有.

整體(Overall): 8.5/10
是个很好的经验,时间跟金钱都花得很值得.
只差在我太爱小可爱,所以没给九分.不然以技巧和服务态度.是非常好的

再來一次(RTF): 那是一定要的!!
(但是因为我还有很多FL有了电话但还没照顾到,
一直在找时间和存钱,所以就算要RTF,也还需要一点时间)

傷害(Damage): $50 + room + cap
以她的服务态度和整体技巧来说,五十真的是物超所值

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thx for Bro's time to read my long FR, hope you guys like it.
Above is just my personal experience, and just like I always say
"One Man's Meat, Another Man's Poison".

People Who should try:
- ppl who never had AR before (Good experience)
- ppl who never try a OSIM iSqueez before. (Really good)
- ppl who don't mind MILF.

People Who shouldn't try:
- SYT lover OR person who care about look very much.
- ppl who like model figure (because she is short with abit loss meat)

Nice effort Bro! Thanks for your FR.
Will up you in due time.:p

rocpoon
03-01-2009, 08:21 PM
OMG, thanks for all the Bros who Up-ed me,
I am really surprise and greatful.
I will try my best to provide more sincere FR.

Hope to hear from you guys again, cheers. :)

silng
04-01-2009, 08:49 AM
TKS Xiao Chong 小钟

well indeed a gud bonk
had her yesterday ....shes goin off real soon
cut the long story short
real horny horny gal ..............n i just loved her cath bath
n she got real wet ......real real wet

overall staisfyin .........will rtf one of the best ...in term of service

tks agn

curious75
04-01-2009, 10:58 PM
TKS Xiao Chong ??

well indeed a gud bonk
had her yesterday ....shes goin off real soon
cut the long story short
real horny horny gal ..............n i just loved her cath bath
n she got real wet ......real real wet

overall staisfyin .........will rtf one of the best ...in term of service

tks agn

Thks for your FR bro silng:D

somdej
04-01-2009, 11:28 PM
Brother can pm me her contacts thanks

lightning
05-01-2009, 02:02 AM
Thks for your FR bro silng:Dglad to find hong xue doing well, nice work TS :D

curious75
05-01-2009, 02:06 AM
glad to find hong xue doing well, nice work TS :D

It is part of your effort bro lightning;):D

lightning
05-01-2009, 02:31 AM
It is part of your effort bro lightning;):D

thks to ur bright ideas, at least ppl recongised the fact she is good:D

curious75
05-01-2009, 10:07 AM
Brother can pm me her contacts thanks

Hi Bro somdej,

Surprise to me. Good that you are moving on and looking for a new Gem. Please check my PM. I' sure that you will have a great time with her too:D

Bro Xiao Ming(you know who hor), Bonk this Hong Xue twice ok.:p

xavierchang
05-01-2009, 12:31 PM
anyone can pm me contacts? thanks

blurguy
05-01-2009, 04:13 PM
Thank you Bro Curious75 for the contact.

Arranged to meet up with Hong Xue 2 days ago. Just a short FR on her as I guess there are plenty of FRs here which bros can take reference to. However, please note that some preferance are strictly on my part and may not apply the same to other bros here (esp on the look department).

FR on Hong Xue:
Looks: 5.5/10 (strictly my preferance and that's not the main part)
Voice: 9/10 (soft, smoothing voice which when I heard over the phone, I thought I'm speaking to a SYT)
Boobs: 8/10 (B+ to C cup. Soft and great looking pink nipples!)
Body: 6.5/10 (a bit flabby at the lower part of the body and butt)
Catbath: 10/10! (lick me all over! and using my legs to play with her soft breast as she lick my knees and legs)
AR: 10/10! (tremendous tongue movements around this area)
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 8.5/10 (Wet and Isqueeze! enough said! :D)

Great Service at damage of 50!

curious75
05-01-2009, 09:21 PM
Thank you Bro Curious75 for the contact.

Arranged to meet up with Hong Xue 2 days ago. Just a short FR on her as I guess there are plenty of FRs here which bros can take reference to. However, please note that some preferance are strictly on my part and may not apply the same to other bros here (esp on the look department).

FR on Hong Xue:
Looks: 5.5/10 (strictly my preferance and that's not the main part)
Voice: 9/10 (soft, smoothing voice which when I heard over the phone, I thought I'm speaking to a SYT)
Boobs: 8/10 (B+ to C cup. Soft and great looking pink nipples!)
Body: 6.5/10 (a bit flabby at the lower part of the body and butt)
Catbath: 10/10! (lick me all over! and using my legs to play with her soft breast as she lick my knees and legs)
AR: 10/10! (tremendous tongue movements around this area)
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 8.5/10 (Wet and Isqueeze! enough said! :D)

Great Service at damage of 50!

Thanks for your FR bro

jem2000
05-01-2009, 11:20 PM
Thanks to TS for sharing the contact. Below is my FR for Hong Xue. Tried her last week and I could say it's one of my better bonk.

Name: Hong Xue
Looks: 6 [makeup abit too thick]
Body: 7 [fair skin]
Boobs: C [nice shape, pink sensitive nips which is very suckable]
BBBJ: 9 [Fantastic]
FJ: 8 [Love her cowride and the way she able to squeeze her pussy. Damn shiok]
Massage: 8 [She can really massage]
Fingering & Painting : Yes and She love it
Frenching: Yes and like lovers. Lots of tongue action
Attitude: 9 (friendly, no rush and takes her time)
Service: 9 (Excellent)
RTF: Yes

curious75
06-01-2009, 06:49 AM
Thanks to TS for sharing the contact. Below is my FR for Hong Xue. Tried her last week and I could say it's one of my better bonk.

Looks: 6 [makeup abit too thick]
Body: 7 [fair skin]
Boobs: C [nice shape, pink sensitive nips which is very suckable]
BBBJ: 9 [Fantastic]
FJ: 8 [Love her cowride and the way she able to squeeze her pussy. Damn shiok]
Massage: 8 [She can really massage]
Fingering & Painting : Yes and She love it
Frenching: Yes and like lovers. Lots of tongue action
Attitude: 9 (friendly, no rush and takes her time)
Service: 9 (Excellent)
RTF: Yes

Thanks for your FR Bro jem2000 :D

peach boy
06-01-2009, 09:37 AM
tks bro curious for ctc.....
here fr as follow:
name:hong xue
height:160cm
weight:49kg
voice:sexy n seductive (u will knw when u call her)
body:slim ,smooth n fair skin
look:6.5 (milf wif many tiny moles on face )
boob:cup c(vry attractive small pink nipples)
pussy:8(get wet easy seem vry tight i wonder why good feeling)
frenching:no try
fingering:yes(repond well wif soft moans)
catbath:9(power is the word to describe it ! lick whole body wif her super tougue)
bbbj:7.5(deep long bj while she look at u in seductive look almost shot my load)
painting:no try
ar:9(lick wif all her power tougue in n out)
fj:8(really shiok cos tight n cowgirl service was top class wif seductive moans)
gf:8(friendly n like long time fren )
massage:7.5(even use her knee cap to massage put in alot effort cos after i shot she look tired)
attitude:8.5(nt time watcher take her time jokin laugh all time oso cleaning wif tissues whenever she finish lickin on yur body good service!)
damage:$80+tip$10 2hr/1 shot/massage xcluded hotel
rtf:sure why nt it one of best !!!!:D

fr90r
06-01-2009, 11:49 AM
A appreciate thanks to bro curious for HX contact.

Tried her few days ago and here are my FR:
Looks: 6
Body: 8 fair
Boobs: C (soft and nice to cup)
BBBJ: 8
FJ: 8 (suction power is shiok)
Massage: 7 (Not bad)
Fingering & Painting : Tried but feel that she is avoiding
Frenching: No, I don't like
Attitude & Service: 9 (No complain lah)
Damage: 50 + 20(room)
RTF: Will consider

kyubi
06-01-2009, 09:55 PM
thks to TS for sharing ctc. actually tried HX last week, but no time to login reply. So here's my belated FR.. :)
Arranged to meet Lxxxxder, she requested to pay her 20 transport claim.

Looks: 5/10 (realli not my type, personal pref..)
Body: 6.5/10 good bosoms and nice to hug.
BBBJ: 6.5/10 slow and hardworking; but not deepthroat enough for me.
Catbath: 7/10 quite nice and shiok.
Overall service : 7/10
Damage: 50 plus 20 transport plus rm/cd own
RTF: nope; too many around to try... :p

One thing to note, her smoke-breath is a big major turn-off for me... :(

i1papaya
06-01-2009, 11:12 PM
Just RTF her yesterday again. I was informed that She will be departing our shore on 11 Sep Sunday. Last order date will be 10 Sep Saturday. So fast hand and fast leg. A must try OSIM iSqueeze iVagina :D

i1papaya
06-01-2009, 11:14 PM
Received 2 Bros PM me for her CTC. Please contact TS not me :mad:

curious75
07-01-2009, 07:51 AM
tks bro curious for ctc.....
here fr as follow:
name:hong xue
height:160cm
weight:49kg
voice:sexy n seductive (u will knw when u call her)
body:slim ,smooth n fair skin
look:6.5 (milf wif many tiny moles on face )
boob:cup c(vry attractive small pink nipples)
pussy:8(get wet easy seem vry tight i wonder why good feeling)
frenching:no try
fingering:yes(repond well wif soft moans)
catbath:9(power is the word to describe it ! lick whole body wif her super tougue)
bbbj:7.5(deep long bj while she look at u in seductive look almost shot my load)
painting:no try
ar:9(lick wif all her power tougue in n out)
fj:8(really shiok cos tight n cowgirl service was top class wif seductive moans)
gf:8(friendly n like long time fren )
massage:7.5(even use her knee cap to massage put in alot effort cos after i shot she look tired)
attitude:8.5(nt time watcher take her time jokin laugh all time oso cleaning wif tissues whenever she finish lickin on yur body good service!)
damage:$80+tip$10 2hr/1 shot/massage xcluded hotel
rtf:sure why nt it one of best !!!!

A appreciate thanks to bro curious for HX contact.

Tried her few days ago and here are my FR:
Looks: 6
Body: 8 fair
Boobs: C (soft and nice to cup)
BBBJ: 8
FJ: 8 (suction power is shiok)
Massage: 7 (Not bad)
Fingering & Painting : Tried but feel that she is avoiding
Frenching: No, I don't like
Attitude & Service: 9 (No complain lah)
Damage: 50 + 20(room)
RTF: Will consider

thks to TS for sharing ctc. actually tried HX last week, but no time to login reply. So here's my belated FR..
Arranged to meet Lxxxxder, she requested to pay her 20 transport claim.

Looks: 5/10 (realli not my type, personal pref..)
Body: 6.5/10 good bosoms and nice to hug.
BBBJ: 6.5/10 slow and hardworking; but not deepthroat enough for me.
Catbath: 7/10 quite nice and shiok.
Overall service : 7/10
Damage: 50 plus 20 transport plus rm/cd own
RTF: nope; too many around to try...

One thing to note, her smoke-breath is a big major turn-off for me... :(

Just RTF her yesterday again. I was informed that She will be departing our shore on 11 Sep Sunday. Last order date will be 10 Sep Saturday. So fast hand and fast leg. A must try OSIM iSqueeze iVagina :D

Thanks for all your FR:D

Thanks bro i1papaya for your RTF and yes, she is departing by 11 Sep Sunday.
So for those plan to RTF or for those has not tasted the 34C cups Pink nips and Pink Abalone, OSIM iVagina be quick while stock last:D

bangala69
07-01-2009, 08:42 AM

bro curios75....:confused:... typo error or HX's iVagina squeezed u until u siao cheong nao :rolleyes:

:D

should be 11 Jan rite ????

curious75
07-01-2009, 09:53 AM
bro curios75....:confused:... typo error or HX's iVagina squeezed u until u siao cheong nao :rolleyes:

should be 11 Jan rite ????

No lah, my siao still in my tank. I'm posting wrong month to see who can act fastest. The one to spotted first will get a free bonk. You a the lucky one!! However, the vocher has to be collected at a Popiah store issued by None other than Bro popiah. Condition applies : got to collected by 12pm today.:D

Yes Hong Xue will be taking last order by 10th Jan.:p

curious75
07-01-2009, 10:59 AM
So for those plan to RTF or for those has not tasted the 34C cups Pink nips and Pink Abalone, OSIM iVagina be quick while stock last:D
Bro i1papaya,

NNKC, made like the blind lead by the blind.:p

Jan 10 is the last call lah.:D

bangala69
07-01-2009, 11:22 AM
No lah, my siao still in my tank. I'm posting wrong month to see who can act fastest. The one to spotted first will get a free bonk. You a the lucky one!! However, the vocher has to be collected at a Popiah store issued by None other than Bro popiah. Condition applies : got to collected by 12pm today

Yes Hong Xue will be taking last order by 10th Jan

free bonk.... by bro popiah...

:eek::eek::eek:

no thank u... I aint brokeback.... me bangala only

:D

curious75
08-01-2009, 12:17 AM
Received 2 Bros PM me for her CTC. Please contact TS not me :mad:

Stay Cool Bro i1papaya.

Some never read or never know was is TS and some are plain lazy

linixx
08-01-2009, 12:20 AM
Tried calling her at 4.45pm to ask for a 2 hr session later at 7.30pm, she mention make it at 8pm which I agreed. However as something cop up, I called her at 5.10pm to bring forward the appointment to 7pm instead and she agreed, asking me to go to sim lim tower area.

Reached there around 6.25pm and took dinner and jalan jalan around. Then at 6.50pm and called her, no reply, then called again at 7pm and she says she is still engaged with a client. She ask me to wait but never reveal how long, just tell me she will call me once she's done. I told her I will call off the appointment, since she can't even confirm the timing, and I'm also disappointed that she did not inform me in advance of the situation that I could have a backup plan.

Thks to bro curious75 for Hong Xue’s ctc

Actually had an appointment with HX on Saturday, so this is my late FR.

After many attempts to secure an appointment with HX was in vain, including one “waiting in vain”, finally managed to secure one 2 hr session at 3.30pm at Lavender. Gave her a call when I reached Lavender and was asked to secure a room in H81, waited about 15 mins for a room and informed her the room number. As I was going up the third floor, a lady entered the lift on the second floor. Both of us exit from the lift at the third floor and we went the same direction, before she turn back and “identified” herself. We entered our nest and I asked her to join me for a smoke first while we tcss first, after which we hit the showers.

In the shower, I was very impressed, she really washed me completely (from neck to my soles), in fact I felt so pai sei that she even wash my feet, which despite my feeble requests not to, she carried on anyway. When she’s done with me, she asked me to wait on the bed while she finish up her showering. When she finished her showering and both of us were having some tcss on the bed, I told her that I’m very lucky to secure a slot with her as she’s very popular.

She then communicated with me something which sets me really touch me in those couple of moments. She said she had “pushed” away a regular’s slot, so that I’m able to be with her now. I thought to myself, how “cheap” her talk is, until she told me events which had taken place just 2 weeks ago (please see the quoted post above)

She managed to tell me the whole event, right up to the actual day and timing, and told me that she wanted to “make up” to me should I book a session with her. She told me she’s well aware that I was that “victim” when I made the booking earlier at noon time, thus she pushed away a regular’s booking. She even showed me a “message” on her hp with my hp number and location Sim Lim, saying this is to remind her of me.

I was left pondering and thinking while she started her cathbath on me. I was thinking to myself that despite her being so popular, that she felt “guilty” when she “flew” me “aeroplane”, this really shows something about her service and attitude levels, something which is unheard of, in my experience. IMHO, if someone were to wish to “make up” for something they had done, there is mostly a motive behind it, that they will still gain “something” from you, but for her what could she gain from me?

I did not “appear” as someone who could provide “massive” tips for her services. The TS could not have emphasized to her that she must give me priority, fore I’m just a newbie in SB forums, and further more only a handful of my close friends know about my “chionging” experiences (for I only started about 3 months back), and none of them visit SB forums.

I did not know if I was “touched” by her sincerity, or the “shoikness” of her catbath, from my neck to my feet, or the strong direct aircon blowing straight upon my face, or a combination of all of them, that my eyes felt “watery” (dunno if she notice).

As I was getting an AR from her, the feeling was really beyond words (as what bros here had been sharing). Then she capped me and started to BJ me (I opted for BJ). I informed her that I’m a hard to cum person, thus told her to work on BJ longer. Her BJ skills really stands out (if w/o cap, I wondered how long could I last). After about 10 mins of BJ, she started her cowgirl position and I experience her lengendary “ iSqueez” which I jokingly said is 吸心大法.

Usually I’ll need to stop the “job” halfway as my bro would “lose” momentum and thus need a short hj first before final entry, but with HX, after she finished her cowgirl and motioned me to change position, I went for my favorite missionary position and went on for a good 15 mins before I came, after which her “ iSqueez” went to “milk” me out.

I found my legs jelly and with muscle aches throughout my body, I felt totally spent after this workout, and both of us rested for a while before I requested for a second round. Round two was my turn to cathbath her and it lasted for a while, then I entered again in missionary but found that I could not cum, and time was running out thus I opted for a HJ and I had accomplished my “mission”.

Both of us went in for a quick shower and smoked another stick before leaving.

For the next 3 days, I was suffering from numerous muscle aches throughout my body, but luckily I was away in Genting for a short holiday thus not so “torturing” during the “recovery” stage.

An enjoyable and memorable session for me (also a physically “torturing” one), but too bad she’s going back soon.

Body: Smooth n fair skin
Look: 7/10 (MILF with many tiny moles on face)
Boob: C cupper with sizeable nipples
Frenching: Light
Fingering: Lightly
Catbath: 9 (lick my whole body even my feet)
Shower: A very complete job (reminds me of my mom when I was young)
BBBJ: No (opted for BJ)
Painting: No try
AR: 10/10 (she lick without any reserves )
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10 (friendly and slutty at the same time )
Attitude: 9/10
Damage: $80 + $20 tips + $20 room + 2pcs 0.03 cap
RTF: Definitely (when she returns again)

curious75
08-01-2009, 06:57 AM
Thks to bro curious75 for Hong Xue’s ctc

Actually had an appointment with HX on Saturday, so this is my late FR.

After many attempts to secure an appointment with HX was in vain, including one “waiting in vain”, finally managed to secure one 2 hr session at 3.30pm at Lavender. Gave her a call when I reached Lavender and was asked to secure a room in H81, waited about 15 mins for a room and informed her the room number. As I was going up the third floor, a lady entered the lift on the second floor. Both of us exit from the lift at the third floor and we went the same direction, before she turn back and “identified” herself. We entered our nest and I asked her to join me for a smoke first while we tcss first, after which we hit the showers.

In the shower, I was very impressed, she really washed me completely (from neck to my soles), in fact I felt so pai sei that she even wash my feet, which despite my feeble requests not to, she carried on anyway. When she’s done with me, she asked me to wait on the bed while she finish up her showering. When she finished her showering and both of us were having some tcss on the bed, I told her that I’m very lucky to secure a slot with her as she’s very popular.

She then communicated with me something which sets me really touch me in those couple of moments. She said she had “pushed” away a regular’s slot, so that I’m able to be with her now. I thought to myself, how “cheap” her talk is, until she told me events which had taken place just 2 weeks ago (please see the quoted post above)

She managed to tell me the whole event, right up to the actual day and timing, and told me that she wanted to “make up” to me should I book a session with her. She told me she’s well aware that I was that “victim” when I made the booking earlier at noon time, thus she pushed away a regular’s booking. She even showed me a “message” on her hp with my hp number and location Sim Lim, saying this is to remind her of me.

I was left pondering and thinking while she started her cathbath on me. I was thinking to myself that despite her being so popular, that she felt “guilty” when she “flew” me “aeroplane”, this really shows something about her service and attitude levels, something which is unheard of, in my experience. IMHO, if someone were to wish to “make up” for something they had done, there is mostly a motive behind it, that they will still gain “something” from you, but for her what could she gain from me?

I did not “appear” as someone who could provide “massive” tips for her services. The TS could not have emphasized to her that she must give me priority, fore I’m just a newbie in SB forums, and further more only a handful of my close friends know about my “chionging” experiences (for I only started about 3 months back), and none of them visit SB forums.

I did not know if I was “touched” by her sincerity, or the “shoikness” of her catbath, from my neck to my feet, or the strong direct aircon blowing straight upon my face, or a combination of all of them, that my eyes felt “watery” (dunno if she notice).

As I was getting an AR from her, the feeling was really beyond words (as what bros here had been sharing). Then she capped me and started to BJ me (I opted for BJ). I informed her that I’m a hard to cum person, thus told her to work on BJ longer. Her BJ skills really stands out (if w/o cap, I wondered how long could I last). After about 10 mins of BJ, she started her cowgirl position and I experience her lengendary “ iSqueez” which I jokingly said is 吸心大法.

Usually I’ll need to stop the “job” halfway as my bro would “lose” momentum and thus need a short hj first before final entry, but with HX, after she finished her cowgirl and motioned me to change position, I went for my favorite missionary position and went on for a good 15 mins before I came, after which her “ iSqueez” went to “milk” me out.

I found my legs jelly and with muscle aches throughout my body, I felt totally spent after this workout, and both of us rested for a while before I requested for a second round. Round two was my turn to cathbath her and it lasted for a while, then I entered again in missionary but found that I could not cum, and time was running out thus I opted for a HJ and I had accomplished my “mission”.

Both of us went in for a quick shower and smoked another stick before leaving.

For the next 3 days, I was suffering from numerous muscle aches throughout my body, but luckily I was away in Genting for a short holiday thus not so “torturing” during the “recovery” stage.

An enjoyable and memorable session for me (also a physically “torturing” one), but too bad she’s going back soon.

Look: 7/10 (MILF with many tiny moles on face)
Fingering: Lightly
Shower: A very complete job (reminds me of my mom when I was young)
BBBJ: No (opted for BJ)
Painting: No try
GFE: 9/10 (friendly and slutty at the same time )
Damage: $80 + $20 tips + $20 room + 2pcs 0.03 cap
RTF: Definitely (when she returns again)

Thanks for your juicy FR Bro linixx.:D

martel
08-01-2009, 08:14 PM
Have to appreciate TS for the contact, best bonking I have so far…

Got the contact from TS I think 3 weeks ago, have read a lot of FR knowing that she was very hard to make an appointment, lucky me on this Monday, once called and fixed the Time slot with her and proceed to my appointed location but need to pay for her tpt but still very worth it…

Below is my short FR…

Look: 7/10 (number of tiny moles on face)
Fingering: Heavily
Shower: A very complete job (from Head To Toe very professional)
BBBJ: she love suck your bros (suction power is shiok)
Painting: she enjoy it No bad smell but some mole
GFE: 9/10 (friendly and slutty)
Damage: $80 + $20 tpt + $20 room (1 shot & 1 massage)
RTF: Sure if she can extend her stay, she will be my regular

*She told me that she might want to extend her stay, do not know how true*

curious75
09-01-2009, 06:28 AM
Have to appreciate TS for the contact, best bonking I have so far…

Got the contact from TS I think 3 weeks ago, have read a lot of FR knowing that she was very hard to make an appointment, lucky me on this Monday, once called and fixed the Time slot with her and proceed to my appointed location but need to pay for her tpt but still very worth it…

Below is my short FR…

Look: 7/10 (number of tiny moles on face)
Fingering: Heavily
Shower: A very complete job (from Head To Toe very professional)
BBBJ: she love suck your bros (suction power is shiok)
Painting: she enjoy it No bad smell but some mole
GFE: 9/10 (friendly and slutty)
Damage: $80 + $20 tpt + $20 room (1 shot & 1 massage)
RTF: Sure if she can extend her stay, she will be my regular

*She told me that she might want to extend her stay, do not know how true*

Thanks for your FR Bro martel:D

curious75
09-01-2009, 06:38 AM
Bros that would like to test out the OSIM iSqueeze iVagina, Be Fast. Cos she will leaving our shore very soon. Last order is tomorrow!:eek::(
Mistress look, Pink nips, Pink Abalone, OSIM installed, AAA class service for 50/1/1 or 8/2/1 or 8/2/2 What else would you like to expect more?:D

curious75
10-01-2009, 12:22 AM
Last day tomorrow. Book now! Else you will miss this boat.:D

n3o1984
10-01-2009, 07:16 AM
aiya, just when i was about to finish reading the thread, this gem is leaving, looks likes i no fate :(

LoveThai
10-01-2009, 01:41 PM
Last day tomorrow. Book now! Else you will miss this boat.:D

when does she go back bro :(

Boost
10-01-2009, 01:49 PM
Call her a few times but think she too busy never pick up... called this morning also leh also no pick up. Maybe genna bao? :(

curious75
10-01-2009, 06:24 PM
aiya, just when i was about to finish reading the thread, this gem is leaving, looks likes i no fate
Bro you miss the boat liao:D

when does she go back bro
11th Jan, So you are also too late.:(

Call her a few times but think she too busy never pick up... called this morning also leh also no pick up. Maybe genna bao?
She was doing iSqeeze on a bro. how to answer leh.:p. I think you are also too slow liao.:D

XR29
10-01-2009, 08:24 PM
Bro Curious 75,

U mean she leaving tomolo liao...looks like me no chance liao....:(

PowerTools
10-01-2009, 09:01 PM
Thanks Curious75 for passing me contacts.Her OSIM iSqueez/uSqueez was really good.Below just a short detail on her.

Name:荭雪 Hong Xue
Looks:7 (look pretty)
Body:7 (ok for me)
Frenching:7 (like kissing fish)
Boobs:34C
Catbath:8
BBBJ:8
Fingering: (allow)
Painting: yes
AR:8 (good)
Pussy:8 (very good experience for me with OSIM iSqueez/uSqueez )
FJ:8 (accommodating to any positions)
GFE:9
Massage:8 (good)

curious75
10-01-2009, 09:59 PM
Bro Curious 75,

Yes she is no longer taking any booking liao:(

For_fun
10-01-2009, 11:29 PM
Bro Curious 75,

Hi bro,

I just spoke to her. She is at the airport now.. flying off.

Tried her some time back when a brother shared her contact with me. Was hoping to RTF with her.

Too bad.. may be when I see her in SHA..

curious75
11-01-2009, 06:23 AM
Thanks Curious75 for passing me contacts.Her OSIM iSqueez/uSqueez was really good.Below just a short detail on her.

Name:荭雪 Hong Xue
Looks:7 (look pretty)
Body:7 (ok for me)
Frenching:7 (like kissing fish)
Boobs:34C
Catbath:8
BBBJ:8
Fingering: (allow)
Painting: yes
AR:8 (good)
Pussy:8 (very good experience for me with OSIM iSqueez/uSqueez )
FJ:8 (accommodating to any positions)
GFE:9
Massage:8 (good)

Thanks for your FR Bro PowerTools:D

curious75
11-01-2009, 06:37 AM
Hi bro,

Tried her some time back when a brother shared her contact with me. Was hoping to RTF with her.

Bro For_fun,

At least you post to say that you are hoping to RTF her even though you did not get the contact from me.hehehe...

When I RTF her on Friday, she told me, A bro RTF her again. Thereafter the Sexxion, she asked him this question;

HX : My Dear did you so far help me to do any Posting on FR.
Bro : No
HX : Why?
Bro : I only do bad FR when the FL is Fxxk type.
HX : ???
Bro : If I continue to write good about you, I will have not chance to RTF.
HX : :eek::D

Yoh, to this bro, you are selfish:mad: but smart:D

curious75
11-01-2009, 06:48 AM
Fellow Bros,

She departed our shore last midnight.

I have received a SMS message from HX to you guys :

"Thanks you for all your support and the care given to me. There are no words could express my appreciation and you have given me this nice memory. I wish you all a Prosperous New year to cum.

I may plan to come back sometime after Lunar New Year, hope to see you all again."

Oceanlee
11-01-2009, 10:44 AM
Fellow Bros,

She departed our shore last midnight.

I have received a SMS message from HX to you guys :

"Thanks you for all your support and the care given to me. There are no words could express my appreciation and you have given me this nice memory. I wish you all a Prosperous New year to cum.

I may plan to come back sometime after Lunar New Year, hope to see you all again."

Well done TS ..... keep me in the loops when she is back. Will get some time to Upz this MILF..... 1st enrollment start today. :D

After CNY seems like another 60days, 1440 hours, 86400 of second of waiting for her .... tell her this is how much I miss her hor TS. :p

curious75
11-01-2009, 10:09 PM
Well done TS ..... keep me in the loops when she is back. Will get some time to Upz this MILF..... 1st enrollment start today. :D

After CNY seems like another 60days, 1440 hours, 86400 of second of waiting for her .... tell her this is how much I miss her hor TS. :p

Will keep you in the loop when she is back bro.:D

samo
12-01-2009, 12:17 AM
pls pm me her contact pls.tnx!
samo

For_fun
12-01-2009, 01:32 AM
Bro For_fun,

At least you post to say that you are hoping to RTF her even though you did not get the contact from me.hehehe...

bro curious,

thank you for being so gracious.. all credit to you for finding and sharing with us this gem.

I hijacked Hong Xue after I saw her coming out of the hotel after she had a session with a brother..

For_fun

noveng
12-01-2009, 04:08 AM
Bro, keep me in loop when she back.. Got her ctc from you but never get chance to try her yet.. A bit sad..

PrinceLove
12-01-2009, 03:06 PM
Wanted to try but no chance. When coming back?

lightning
13-01-2009, 02:17 AM
Hope that she come back soon:o

Fandi Ahmah
13-01-2009, 02:45 AM
Too bad...dun have any chance to get her contact & try her service.

Waiting for her to come back soon.

fire01
15-01-2009, 12:29 AM
bro curious,
thanks for sharing dis gem.... deeply touched:cool:
so sad, i m oso the depressed soul who havent get chance to try HX and kai bao.. so happened dat she got her big auntie visit when i on leave...
anyway.. good to see many bro hv enjoy her service..
thanks again bro curious for sharing dis gem generously :)

didisleep
28-01-2009, 12:45 AM
When will she be back ?

curious75
28-01-2009, 07:48 AM
When will she be back ?

She will be back early next month.:D

curious75
03-02-2009, 06:17 AM
Received a call from Hong Xue last night that some serious matter happened and she may not be cumming back if it is not settled. :eek::(

She appologised to cheongsters to have you all for a long wait.:(

For_fun
03-04-2009, 04:50 PM
Hi bro,

I must RTF her!!

FF

muachi
22-04-2009, 06:13 PM
please share with me this mistree look young MILF her contact number, Brother.

Just try Xuan Xuan last night but she is not so experience in .... needs many guidance from all bros

sporeknight76
23-05-2009, 01:38 AM
bro can giv me her contact?

John de cool
03-03-2010, 11:46 AM
Times are bad, as everybody knows; We are facing the world wide economic ambience worsening. Our pocket is shrinking. We need to have our money spend wisely. Managed to convinced Hong Xue 荭雪 :p. Knocked down her requested price from S$70 and now for only S$50 nia! Hahaha.

Name; 荭雪 Hong Xue
Looks; 7 (Perfect Mistress with CFM look)
Voice; Super sweet soft voice (your heart guaranteed to melt when communicating with her)
Height; 158m
Weight; 49kg
Hygiene : High (Listerine mouth wash before and after)
Frenching; 7 Yes making out with your mistress
Body; 7 (Slim waist line, Very Fair and Smooth skin. 7.5; upper body, 6; lower body cos butt and thigh fats)
Boobs; 34C (100% natural, Small aerola and pink nips, soft and well shaped)
Bathing service; Yes (before and after. With body-to-body massage)
Catbath; 7.5 (Takes her time services you from head to legs)
BBBJ; 7 (Starts from the Bathroom. On bed, never stop till you are enough. Licking balls, shaft and deep throat)
Fingering; Yes
Painting; Yes (She begged for more)
AR; 8
Pussy; 8.8 (The highlight of all, Just like installed with a OSIM iSqueez/uSqueez :D)
FJ; 8.5 (Super Horny with dirty talks. Power Cowgirl like an energized Bunny. Accommodating to any position)
GFE; 9
Massage; 8 (relieves your tension with ample pressure just like a pro masseur)
Total Sexperience; AAA Class (Friendly, Cheerful and Extremely eager to please)
RTF; yes, and already did!
She would not do; SM, AJ, CIM, RAW, Home delivery
Damage; 50/1/1 or 80/2/2 (Deserve to tip her)

No Phone or Email please! PM me now! Only Cheongsters with at least of 2 posting of FRs with min. of 35 points and above will only be entertained.

Most information had been written above, I would not want to post detail FR becos you will have more surprises that she has installed for you, which is not only the OSIM iSqueez/uSqueez!

Taken some photos for you to see,what you could expect to get Hahaha.
http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3111/3111009931df25bc5a0dcb64c84a2492b78ce3d.jpg

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3111/311101868e4d789030f7410fdb4a927364bcbbe.jpg

Keen after seeing her pics, want to 'know' her better , please forward contacts, thks bros. John

Taint
03-03-2010, 01:55 PM
^Please lah, u didnt check the last posting date for this thread? And didnt read wat bro Curious said?

harman
22-03-2010, 10:02 PM
TS,
any updates from Hongxue? Kinda missed her and knowing she wot be back if her prob not settled.. Sigh.
Missed her wonderful service and gfe. Nice lady worth bonking.

i1papaya
22-03-2010, 10:35 PM
TS,
any updates from Hongxue? Kinda missed her and knowing she wot be back if her prob not settled.. Sigh.
Missed her wonderful service and gfe. Nice lady worth bonking.

Need sometime but soon maybe. She is still trying.:o:)

kk29siao
29-03-2010, 03:37 PM
Hong Xue ,miss her so much,dunno When will she be back ?:(

icy_man
19-04-2010, 08:53 PM
Hi bro,

mind pming me the contact when she is back. :D

jhames
11-09-2010, 01:50 PM
Hi bro, can i have her ctc? thanks a lot.

nicktehhui
11-09-2010, 09:13 PM
bro share ctc

kingcrock
12-09-2010, 03:31 AM
argh..miss hong xue and ye zi service...

For_fun
13-09-2010, 05:51 PM

She is in Shanghai now.. I just banged her recently.. yes her OSIM is still in working condition!

marlborotan
15-09-2010, 07:26 AM

which Ye Zi???

Cuttlefish
15-09-2010, 09:49 AM
Bro, can PM the ctn. thks

LMF888
28-09-2010, 02:48 AM
can i have her ctc thanks alot

Cuttlefish
28-09-2010, 09:25 AM
Can pm the ctn. thks

Hungry7
01-10-2010, 07:43 AM