PDA

View Full Version : XiaoPing -SYT chio and fair with pink nips at 50 (excl rm)

justwanadoit
01-12-2008, 09:25 AM
was jalan jalan on sat, looking at some milfs but most cannot make it, saw a milf slender and fair but quote me 70, too ex for me. Then when 7-11 along the stretch from l18 to l20, saw another syt but quote me 60, still too much for that kind of goods. then walk to l20 wow, saw syt walking out! very fair with pretty eyes!

mai tu liao, went over ask 50 can do , she onz me! we went to budget room for $5 half hour, condom include.

went to room ,she strip wow! bonus! got pink nips. but boob size only A cup. but ok she pretty and very chatty and her skin smooth and fair, that's good enuff for me.she here for 2 weeks already

she wash me up, clean my didi, i said "hao shuang", she ask me if i do my self how it feels, i said of course no nice la, i need her tender hands to do it then shuang.

so on bed , french her and kiss ,suck her pink nips, stroking her beautiful skin then finger her, wow wet liao, then went on to 3 positions and finish in doggy.Doggy very nice cos she great ass and fair and smooth ass cheeks which i grab and massage when doing doggy! :D

Xiaoping

looks: 7.5(pretty, nice eyes)
body:7.5
GFE: 7.5
boobs:A-B cup
frenching: depends: i had to talk her into it
BJ: yes
complexion and skin: 8.0
ass: great ass! 8.0
damage: 50 exclude room.

justwanadoit
01-12-2008, 03:52 PM
given out to a 7 lucky bros :D

justwanadoit
01-12-2008, 04:13 PM
the_e_ones,Cupnoodle, Hardyboy,iluvmiki, michael doe,bxcow20, Wayang

himura
01-12-2008, 04:20 PM
just pmeed you. TS. thanks.

hichew
01-12-2008, 08:04 PM
Wondering is it the same Xiao Ping (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/96403-xiao-ping-23-yo-50-chongqing.html)?

Bro.. please verify :D

activez
05-12-2008, 11:26 PM
Managed to get hold of Xiao Ping today...She is definitely a good catch at this price of $50...A real gem! She is not the typical gal u find in g area...

Xiao Ping

Origin: Chengdu but worked in Shanghai
looks: 7.5
body:7
GFE: 8
boobs:A+ cup with pink nipples
BJ: 7
FJ: 7.5
damage: 50 exclude room.

Pls get ctc from TS if u r interested