PDA

View Full Version : "Why Do Some Love Hole Smells Bad ?"

andyk
29-11-2008, 06:57 PM
Any Swinging Doctors or Expert Bros can share on this ?

From my personal bonking experience - i found that "only most SYTs - 18 - 22yrs old love holes are tight & juicy & most important do not smells bad !!!"....

And as for others that are mid 20s even after showering & during the bonking,their love holes give out a terrible smell esp those that have "creamy juice"....

Can any BROs explain this ? Thought maybe it may be the "reaction with the CD lubrication & their juice ?"....Or maybe it may be after their "auntie" have left,still not clean ?...

So i really salute to my "horny buddy" that luv to go down & lick then there !!!

Let's share any good advice or experiences here !!!

Cheers & Happy Weekend !!!
Andyk

andyk
29-11-2008, 07:09 PM
And another thing - "best to avoid any PRC gals that had Hot Pot & meet them next day !"....Wah ! U can smell it from their mouth when U kiss them !....When i told them that "you had Hot Pot last nite,they look liked so surprised & replied - er how U know ah ?.....

LostALau
30-11-2008, 01:53 AM
And another thing - "best to avoid any PRC gals that had Hot Pot & meet them next day !"....Wah ! U can smell it from their mouth when U kiss them !....When i told them that "you had Hot Pot last nite,they look liked so surprised & replied - er how U know ah ?.....

Hot pot is very 'heaty'. In countries where there are four seasons, it is taken only during autumn and winters to help keep the body warm. Unfortunately or fortunately to those who like to take it, it is available all year round in tropical countries like Sg and Malaysia. If it is eaten during the warmer or hotter months, the 'fire' in the body will tend to rise, causing heavy or bad breath.

sammyboyfor
30-11-2008, 04:20 AM
Any Swinging Doctors or Expert Bros can share on this ?

From my personal bonking experience - i found that "only most SYTs - 18 - 22yrs old love holes are tight & juicy & most important do not smells bad !!!"....

Age is NOT a factor. Neither are those looney "heaty" theories.

Causes of Vaginal Odour – What Does Abnormal Vaginal Discharge Look Like | Angie's Health (http://www.angieshealth.com/a-causes-vaginal-odour-what-does-abnormal-vaginal-75170.html)

Is vaginal odour a popular topic talked about among women aside from men, babies and bingo if you like? It could be, if not for personal pride getting in the way, or that of embarrassment. Because we women differ in many ways, it is not uncommon for some to conceal their problem. If we were to be more open on the matter making it a topical subject, then a lot can be learned from another's suffering. This may sound sad; however it is fact that by doing this, it can provide relief and give support to those concerned over their vaginal odour. Remember a problem shared is a problem halved.

To put your mind at rest, there are two things you need to remember, one, you are not the only woman with a smelly vagina, and two, "you don't have a smelly vagina" how can this be you may well ask. Well because the vagina is an odourless organ of the body means, any odour from these quarters has to be caused by another source.

To clear up any confusion, let us clarify the reason for giving you the false impression that it is the vagina that smells. Odours do develop in and around the genital area, but only because of causes. Finding the cause should be your number one priority if you are looking to rid the odour. Vaginal odours can be caused by various matters i.e. sweating; not having bathed your private parts properly or the more common motive is that of a vaginal infection.

A vaginal Infection is normally where more than one bacteria, yeast or protozoal organism is found. The vagina usually contains large numbers of organisms called Lactobacillus (or acidophilus). A change in vaginal discharge normally signifies you have a vaginal infection. Noticeable changes can include colour, heavy loss, foul smell and itchiness. Inflammation burning or redness around the vagina is also other regular symptoms connected to an infection.

Normally, vaginal discharge has no smell and causes none of the above symptoms.

Bacterial vaginosis, women suffering from the bacterial vaginosis have a great number of organisms called Gardnerella vaginalis as well as many other organisms. Bacterial vaginosis can cause the vagina to smell and perhaps show an increase in the amount of discharge release. Discharge normally appears loose white or discoloured.

Candida vaginitis Is a yeast infection, and in contrast to bacterial vaginosis may show much larger amounts of thicker white discharge or none at all. Candida vaginitis symptoms include itching, irritation, inflammation or redness.
Itching can occur but is less likely than with a yeast infection like Candida vaginitis.

Trichomonas vaginitis infection often causes a flow of heavy discoloured smelly discharge. Itching can occur but is less likely than with a yeast infection like Candida vaginitis.

When seeking advice or treatment to rid your vaginal odour, it must come from no other than that of your doctor. Symptoms of a vaginal infection can be very similar to many other types of disease or conditions, so it is important for your GP to check you over to eliminate other causes, should they "not" be related to your vaginal odour.

Your doctor can usually make a prognosis in the surgery. Often, just medical background history and clinical presentation is enough for he/she to determine the condition

Treatments for Vaginal Infections will vary due to causes and severity.

Metronidazole (Flagyl, Protostat) is a regular form of treatment normally prescribed for Bacterial vaginosis. Metronidazole is orally taken. Like most other types of medication, side affects are common i.e. vomiting or a dodgy stomach. Other medication like clindamycin (Cleocin) is also taken by mouth. Vaginal creams and gels can be used to ease symptoms of itch and irritation.

A yeast infection is normally treated differently, with creams and suppositories. These are located then into the vagina. Some yeast infection treatments are sold without prescription (miconazole (Monistat) and clotrimazole (Gyne-Lotrimin or Mycelex-G) over the chemist counter.

If you feel embarrassed or afraid over this issue, then there is no need to be, because it is all a natural process of the female body. The biggest majority of women at some time in their life will suffer a vaginal infection. Should there be no cure to rid vaginal odours, then sure enough this gives reason to fear and fret.

Proof that vaginal treatments work will come to the fore while watching the millions of women from all around the world who strut with heads held high.

andyk
30-11-2008, 07:46 AM
Age is NOT a factor. Neither are those looney "heaty" theories.

=> Many Thanks for your post BRO ! It certainly clear up any doubts or ideas about this matter ! Very infomative indeed !!!

Cheers & Happy Sunday !!!
Andyk

andyk
30-11-2008, 08:32 PM
Hot pot is very 'heaty'. In countries where there are four seasons, it is taken only during autumn and winters to help keep the body warm. Unfortunately or fortunately to those who like to take it, it is available all year round in tropical countries like Sg and Malaysia. If it is eaten during the warmer or hotter months, the 'fire' in the body will tend to rise, causing heavy or bad breath.

=> Sori forgot to thank U,BRO for sharing the above ! Actually i thought it was from the "garlic & dry chilli in the soup" that stays in their body !"....Used to have a PRC gal fren who luv durian so i politely told her that she can go to GL & feast & enjoy with her classmates or make some excuses that i have plans & will date her another day ! :D

andyk
02-12-2008, 08:12 PM
Juz finished reading this thread "Licking Pussy" - wow i really salute these guys that really into this fetish !!!....Amazing U guys got balls to take such big risks with FLs,HCs & others in the Sex trade !!!...

Very long time ago when i first started dating & having steady gal frens,they were really "goody goody gals working in the private banking type"....probably never expected me to be so kinky to start eating them there ! :D at first they protested & resisted...then can tell from their moans & with their eyes closed in climatic facial expression....they luv every lick & my tongue inside them !....Then many have not heard of STDs or ED drugs....anyway i really dun have to worry at all since they were my loved ones !....

But these days & recently with HIV stats much higher this year,I sincerely wish all those BROS with such fetish the very best & good luck !!! Maybe some pleasure now but lots of pain & pressure later ! Dun take such big risk especially during the heat of the moment !!! It's really NOT worth it !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk

69-king
07-12-2008, 11:44 PM
Actually if women use "feminine wash" often...and really keep clean and hygiene...

The smell is not too bad.....or rather...it can be addictive at times...:p

I love to lick it cos it's really soft with a nice scent if taken care of..

It is definitely a form of enjoyment manz! ha.....savour!

andyk
08-12-2008, 12:26 AM
[QUOTE=sammyboyfor;3270553] - In addition To BRO Sammyboy above post i came across a Health Website Q&A - "I've got fishy odor but no increased discharge or other symptons.What might be wrong ?"

A - That "fishy smell" could be a common condition known as Bacterial Virginosis or BV.It occurs when there's an upset of the balance of good bacteria ( known as lactobacilli ) and bad bacteria in the vagina.Other symptoms of BV may include unusual virginal discharge,pain itching,or burning,But BV can be symptomless or recognisable with the yucky odor alone.( Yeast infections,which can also cause itching & discharge don't cause this odor.) BV is common during pregnancy.Other known causes: SEX WITH MULTIPLE PARTNERS,using a diaphragm,or douching ( which removes the healthy bacteria from the vagina - so don't do it ! )

Forgetting to remove a Tampon or leaving one in there for too long can cause the bacterial inbalance & cause a STINK.After removing the Tampon,the odor shd clear up quickly.If there is any odor more than 48hrs,it's necessary to see a doctor.BV is diagnosed with a simple lab culture & treated with antibiotics !....

Hope the above info is easy & fast read for all !!!

Cheers !
Andyk

havana
08-12-2008, 01:10 AM
Yucks!!!!:eek:Chao chee bye:(
So far in my whoring years, I have encountered at least three chao chee bye!!!!!
I only smell it during the sexssion, therefore it must be from their secretions.
I guess this is something they cant change:rolleyes:.....no matter how clean they washed before hand:o

andyk
08-12-2008, 10:42 PM
From another leading women health website - "What causes abnormal virginal discharge ?"

- Any change in the balance of normal bacteria in the vagina can affect the smell,color or texture of the discharge.There are few things that can upset that balance -

1.antibiotic or steriod usage

2.bacterial vaginosis wc is bacterial infection more common in pregnant women or women with multiple sexual partners

3.birth control pills

4.cervical cancer

5.STDs liked Chlamydia or Gonorrhea

6.Diabetes

7.Douches,scented soaps or lotion or bubble bath

8.Pelvic infection after surgery

9.Pelvic Inflammatory disease ( PID )

10.Trichomoniasis wc is a parasite infection typically caused by having unprotected sex

11.Vaginitis wc is irritation in & around the vagina

12.Yeast infections

to be continued....

69-king
09-12-2008, 01:03 AM
Yea agree!

Tho I love to lick pussies....

But sometimes the smelly-ness really unbearable manz.....

Even if the chick very hot looking also cannot overcome that...

I think any chick who take good care of their own hygiene shdn't be having such a smelly pussy...

Sure something wrong.....inbalance...

Nevertheless....pussy licking still too shiok to resist! HA!

andyk
09-12-2008, 11:17 AM
Yea agree!

Tho I love to lick pussies....

But sometimes the smelly-ness really unbearable manz.....

Even if the chick very hot looking also cannot overcome that...

I think any chick who take good care of their own hygiene shdn't be having such a smelly pussy...

Sure something wrong.....inbalance...

Nevertheless....pussy licking still too shiok to resist! HA!

=> Hey BRO,please note that -
Recently i had a bit of time & taken interest to understand more about certain health / medical concerns from various leading medical websites & since i'm already surfing to read all this,i thought i can shared with others who may be too busy or never bother to check on this health subjects & post it here.Of course it would be great if you BROs have the same interest & U guys are most welcome to contribute here too !

And most importantly please take note my thread is NOT targetted at U or anyone who have their very special personal preferences or other fetishes that really amazed me when i was told by the gals that there are guys who pay the gal to "piss on their faces" or lick their toes or there are guys are juz prefer to "finger the gal till she cum !"....So it's really to each his own !!!

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
Andyk

bonkalot
09-12-2008, 12:20 PM
most girls dun seem to know how to take care of their pussies.

My ex got this problem then i ask her go see doc.
Then she ask her close frens and somehow most of them have bacteria infection before and have their fair share of smelly pussies... :eek:

It's really down to the girls on how they maintain their love hole.

infinitedubs
16-12-2008, 12:24 PM
Hmmm...Coz sum of them dun even care to wash it after a session or urinating...Tat's y...:D So,bros if u encounter any of the probs..Tell them to wash 1st k..If not ur small bro wun wake up.:p

andyk
17-12-2008, 12:37 PM
Was reading this - "Yeast Infections"

- When yeast infections occur in women,they might complain of itching or burning sensation in their genital area or you may notice a thick,white discharge that's commonly liked to cottage cheese !

- If you have "unprotected sex with a women with active yeast infection,then you can get a penile yeast infection !" If infected,then you will experience painful swelling and/or red dots on the tip of your penis,itching & white patches on your penis,dry & peeling skin and pain & burning during urination.These symptoms can also spread to surrounding area including thighs,buttocks and scrotum.

- It is important that you see your doctor if you have such symptoms.Treatment will be antifungal creams or ointments applied to affected areas for a week,if necessary.Oral medication is also available but they require prescription & usually more expensive !

andyk
11-03-2009, 11:41 PM

- When yeast infections occur in women,they might complain of itching or burning sensation in their genital area or you may notice a thick,white discharge that's commonly liked to cottage cheese !

- If you have "unprotected sex with a women with active yeast infection,then you can get a penile yeast infection !" If infected,then you will experience painful swelling and/or red dots on the tip of your penis,itching & white patches on your penis,dry & peeling skin and pain & burning during urination.These symptoms can also spread to surrounding area including thighs,buttocks and scrotum.

- It is important that you see your doctor if you have such symptoms.Treatment will be antifungal creams or ointments applied to affected areas for a week,if necessary.Oral medication is also available but they require prescription & usually more expensive !

=> Hey BRO DAVID GINOLA,here's the thread for your interest ! :)

David_Ginola
11-03-2009, 11:51 PM
Thanks boss and other bros for contributing.......very informative:)

David_Ginola
11-03-2009, 11:53 PM

Thanks bro for your info too. Well done!!!!!!:)

sassy_sammy
12-03-2009, 12:16 AM

And as for others that are mid 20s even after showering & during the bonking,their love holes give out a terrible smell esp those that have "creamy juice"....

the creamy juice u referring to.. i think it's common for people who haven't had sex for a long time n also before & after period.. the juice usually thickens and becomes cream in colour instead of the usual clear texture.. don't think it's e age la..?

armpitfetish
12-03-2009, 04:10 AM
(i think) lovehole has the same smell as shithole. once i puked while licking my ex gf. the smell is too strong...:(

omglol
12-03-2009, 12:35 PM
how to make your girl love hole smell good or no smell

andyk
12-03-2009, 04:27 PM
the creamy juice u referring to.. i think it's common for people who haven't had sex for a long time n also before & after period.. the juice usually thickens and becomes cream in colour instead of the usual clear texture.. don't think it's e age la..?

=> Think U may have only read my first post & after BOSS contributed,I have surf various health sites to understand more on this health matter ! Guessed U may know better from your personal experiences ! Anyway thanks for sharing ! :)