PDA

View Full Version : Re: Any bro in Bangkok???

Beemer
27-11-2008, 02:33 PM
I wonder any bro is in Bangkok now, and as it seems I just wonder when I can go back, hence it might be a good time to go for drinks together.

PM me if interested in meeting tonight in Bangkok...

Beemer

Robbhood
27-11-2008, 02:39 PM
I wonder any bro is in Bangkok now, and as it seems I just wonder when I can go back, hence it might be a good time to go for drinks together.

Beemer

Bro, I'm scheduled on a flight tomorrow....but i don't know if it would be cancelled by Thai Airways. If i managed to go there i'll drop you a PM.

Lionel

Tony Stark
27-11-2008, 04:46 PM

Beemer

Yah me in BKK. Let's form a Singapore gang and go protest? Swee boh? :D

adidas88
27-11-2008, 04:53 PM
Bro, I'm scheduled on a flight tomorrow....but i don't know if it would be cancelled by Thai Airways. If i managed to go there i'll drop you a PM.

Lionel

to my knowledge ... Don Muang airport is also closed now ..
thai airways can arrange flights to land in some military airport but cannot make arrangement to fly passengers out ...

Yah me in BKK. Let's form a Singapore gang and go protest? Swee boh?
protest against what ??? u want to be like these bo liao ppl ... dun even know what r they protesting abt ...
some rich pppl pay them to protest .. they go to protest ...
no brainer ... totally intelligent handicap ...

Tony Stark
27-11-2008, 09:06 PM
protest against what ??? u want to be like these bo liao ppl ... dun even know what r they protesting abt ...
some rich pppl pay them to protest .. they go to protest ...
no brainer ... totally intelligent handicap ...

I want to protest to the government to open more massage parlours. Can or not? KNN! :mad: :D

adidas88
27-11-2008, 09:36 PM
I want to protest to the government to open more massage parlours. Can or not? KNN! :mad: :D

u shld protest that massage parlours operate 24hrs and no holiday even for the KING or QUEEN birthday or any shit like that ...:D

and also protest more puyings in every massage parlours ....
maybe the thai government shld give more incentive to massage parlour that have the most puyings ...:D

etct88
27-11-2008, 09:45 PM

Sadomaster! is it true, the international arrivals and departures would resume tomorrow afternoon.....

Heard a high powered personnel saying that after a golf game today! they will clear the airport, woh.....Don Muang may come into picture for the arrival and departures too......:confused::confused:

adidas88
27-11-2008, 09:47 PM
Sadomaster! is it true, the international arrivals and departures would resume tomorrow afternoon.....

Heard a high powered personnel saying that after a golf game today! :confused::confused:

did the high powered personnel won the golf game ???:rolleyes:

Beemer
27-11-2008, 09:49 PM
Yah me in BKK. Let's form a Singapore gang and go protest? Swee boh? :D

I wouldn't mind going for a drink either now or tomorrow... Don't know when can go back, however I had book my flight for this coming Saturday afternoon with Sinagpore Airlines...

etct88
27-11-2008, 09:56 PM
did the high powered personnel won the golf game ???:rolleyes:

you must be wondering, at this time, still got time to play golf! social game...not competition....

so it is right that they let the situation be, then the para military will be the knights in shining armour....

my source is the caddie that caddied him.... the golf course is a para military course..... near Don Muang Airport.. not the one in the airport.

jimmy88
27-11-2008, 09:57 PM
Any bro heard of a club called Faro in Ladprao, Bkk where they say got models & actresses to pick up? Is it true & wonder what's the rate?

adidas88
27-11-2008, 10:13 PM
State of emergency have declare ard the 2 airports as at 2100hrs (BKK time)...

LATEST NEWS: Authorities have officially declared Suvarnabhumi airport closed until Saturday at 6pm the earliest.

NobleEagle
27-11-2008, 10:44 PM
You can check out flights info of Suvarnabhumi Airport here

FLIGHT STATUS - Arrivals | Departures | Suvarnabhumi Airport | New Bangkok Airport Guide (http://www.bangkokairportonline.com/node/129)

lone_rangerxx
27-11-2008, 10:52 PM
I wouldn't mind going for a drink either now or tomorrow... Don't know when can go back, however I had book my flight for this coming Saturday afternoon with Sinagpore Airlines...

Bro, better stay indoors now, as saw some fightings on TV in airport. dunno if some siao pple may take the chance to create trouble in the city.

NobleEagle
27-11-2008, 11:00 PM
Bro, better stay indoors now, as saw some fightings on TV in airport. dunno if some siao pple may take the chance to create trouble in the city.

bro which hotel or where ur at? i would think Ratchada and Sukhumvit area is still very safe ba, the people in those area should have better sense then to break their own ricebowl..:rolleyes:

lone_rangerxx
27-11-2008, 11:04 PM
bro which hotel or where ur at? i would think Ratchada and Sukhumvit area is still very safe ba, the people in those area should have better sense then to break their own ricebowl..:rolleyes:

Me in swissotel Ratchada. Well, dun think it will happen but just be careful since the airports are now in chaos. The media are not showing what is happening over there now, so who knows what will happen next. Any bro in bangkok has any update on the situation?

etct88
27-11-2008, 11:46 PM
Me in swissotel Ratchada. Well, dun think it will happen but just be careful since the airports are now in chaos. The media are not showing what is happening over there now, so who knows what will happen next. Any bro in bangkok has any update on the situation?

well, at least they want to you to continue partying and leave the troubles to themselves.............:D:D:D

damocles
27-11-2008, 11:48 PM
for those brothers stucked in bangkok, if want to go for drink just drop me a PM. cheers

PreludeAsians
28-11-2008, 04:58 AM
I will be in BKK in 26 days for NYE... hope all this sh*t is finished by then!!
I will be staying near the Sukhumvit and Banyan Tree if any bro's wanna hang out..

adidas88
28-11-2008, 09:06 AM
for those brothers stucked in bangkok, if want to go for drink just drop me a PM. cheers

u can try to PM bro tony stark ...
but most likely he's in chaophaya river having a shower .... :D

Beemer
28-11-2008, 01:39 PM
Dinner follow by Drinks, anyone? I am at Sukumvit area... PM me...

Tony Stark
28-11-2008, 07:57 PM
u can try to PM bro tony stark ...
but most likely he's in chaophaya river having a shower .... :D

Damn you. I only take baths at massage parlours. You can soak yourself in stinky rivers for all I care. :D

adidas88
28-11-2008, 08:20 PM
Damn you. I only take baths at massage parlours. You can soak yourself in stinky rivers for all I care. :D

no wonder there r such a high turnover of massage parlours in bkk becoz of u .. :mad:
:D :D

lone_rangerxx
28-11-2008, 11:31 PM
Bros stucked in Bkk and "wanting" to leave soon can go to the Singapore airlines ticketing at silom, Robinson's building to try and get a ticket out to singapore asap. I think they have a flight out per day, as long as there is demand. The flights are leaving from U-tapao airport. Of course, bros who want to spend your weekend here "should" wait a couple of days more... hehe. I think they are open for half a day only tomorrow. anyway, this is their number: 023536000, but you may not get through...

adidas88
29-11-2008, 10:11 AM
bros who need help to get out of BKK ..
this is some information for u ..

U-tapao airport has been used as a gateway for sending foreign visitors home. As of yesterday afternoon, six flights had taken off. The flights will increase to 15 today and 48 tomorrow. Aircraft capacity is about 300 passengers per flight.

Asia Hotel, JW Marriott, Maenam Hotel and Centara Grand would serve as check-in venues. Airlines will announce hotels for their check-ins today. Imperial Queen's Park and Holiday Inn are on stand-by to accept passengers checking in for flights. Passengers would then be taken by bus to U-tapao.

BKK POST (http://www.bangkokpost.com/topstories/topstories.php?id=132364)

Tony Stark
29-11-2008, 07:20 PM
Bros stucked in Bkk and "wanting" to leave soon can go to the Singapore airlines ticketing at silom, Robinson's building to try and get a ticket out to singapore asap. I think they have a flight out per day, as long as there is demand. The flights are leaving from U-tapao airport. Of course, bros who want to spend your weekend here "should" wait a couple of days more... hehe. I think they are open for half a day only tomorrow. anyway, this is their number: 023536000, but you may not get through...

Read my post here regarding this issue.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/88817-bangkok-field-report-108.html

This is a crisis. Flights should be provided free for all SG citizens to get home safely and not profiteering like SIA! Why can't activate SAF's C-130 lorry plane to send SG citizens home? KNN even China has plans to use military planes to send their citizens home. Pui! :mad:

indianmagicoil
29-11-2008, 11:48 PM
Read my post here regarding this issue.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/88817-bangkok-field-report-108.html

This is a crisis. Flights should be provided free for all SG citizens to get home safely and not profiteering like SIA! Why can't activate SAF's C-130 lorry plane to send SG citizens home? KNN even China has plans to use military planes to send their citizens home. Pui! :mad:

FULLY AGREED!!! :mad:

Tony Stark
30-11-2008, 03:21 AM
FULLY AGREED!!! :mad:

Today I'll call the Singapore Embassy in BKK and find out what they are going to do! :mad:

mebirdie
30-11-2008, 03:33 AM
Today I'll call the Singapore Embassy in BKK and find out what they are going to do! :mad:

Does Singapore Embassy work on weekend? :confused:

adidas88
30-11-2008, 08:25 AM
u call and let me know lor .... :D
brid bird .. u cum here to seek bird food har ??? :D :D
3am in the morning ... u no need to sleep or just cum back from dynasty ??

mebirdie
30-11-2008, 08:39 AM
u call and let me know lor .... :D
brid bird .. u cum here to seek bird food har ???
3am in the morning ... u no need to sleep or just cum back from dynasty ??

Nope.... sleeping is waste of time. Remember, you can sleep forever once you leave this world. :D

Furthermore I got sound alert whenever you all post :)

adidas88
30-11-2008, 09:39 AM
Nope.... sleeping is waste of time. Remember, you can sleep forever once you leave this world. :D

Furthermore I got sound alert whenever you all post :)

someone once commendted ...
Sleeping and eating is a waste of time especially when u r in china ...:D
u know who said this ??? ..... it's the aeroplane man ... :D

Tony Stark
30-11-2008, 10:26 PM

They have a duty officer after office hours. You can call (66) 81-844-3580 and complain.

Bangkok Homepage (http://www.mfa.gov.sg/bangkok/)

etct88
01-12-2008, 10:22 AM
They have a duty officer after office hours. You can call (66) 81-844-3580 and complain.

Bangkok Homepage (http://www.mfa.gov.sg/bangkok/)

... and one more clown joined in the fisco in BKK ... me.... just send a pm to you.... my contact.....

but I wouldn't be complaining.... yet...... dun intend to call embassy at all, will plan and depend on myself.... although I do not have a return ticket yet.... ha ha ha...yes I came in one way......

cheers...

et

Tony Stark
01-12-2008, 05:49 PM
... and one more clown joined in the fisco in BKK ... me.... just send a pm to you.... my contact.....

but I wouldn't be complaining.... yet...... dun intend to call embassy at all, will plan and depend on myself.... although I do not have a return ticket yet.... ha ha ha...yes I came in one way......

cheers...

et

Salute to cuntmando etct88! :D

vmtech
02-12-2008, 06:04 AM
Salute to cuntmando etct88! :D

i wonder. if by xmas will the whole episode be over.

what other ways to get into bangkok if it doesn't?

adidas88
02-12-2008, 08:45 AM
i wonder. if by xmas will the whole episode be over.
what other ways to get into bangkok if it doesn't?
u can swim there ... :D :D

me also will be in bkk during christmas but is contemplating to change venue ... dun know jetstar will agreed to change of venue in view of what happen now ...:confused:

NobleEagle
02-12-2008, 02:38 PM
I think definitely by Fri all might be well after tat someone finally speaks...

But my salute is to the worst sufferers hit by the seizure of the airport, not the tourists but more to the Thai Aiport staffs, not only they had to stay behinf as well but are stuck tryin to help calm hundreds of thousands of angry tourists whom not all can speak English too...

general (http://blog.nationmultimedia.com/lin/2008/11/30/entry-1)

ahtecklim
02-12-2008, 03:13 PM
Yeah , feel sad for those who just want to get on with their lives. We see a lot of support for yellow and also for red but there are a lot more neutrals out there who just want to put food on the table for their families.

Hope whatever happends ; bloodshed or not , happens quickly and passes quickly.

Tony Stark
02-12-2008, 09:47 PM
CO etct88 alive and well after infiltrating into BKK via U-Tapao. Just received his comms to rendevous at BBQ place beside Poseidon at 21:15hrs for mission planning.

Last night I kena captured by enemy. Sucked me hard in bathtub and finished with CIM. Followed by another shot on the bed. Bath clean clean and even gave me a manicure. Over and out. :D

adidas88
02-12-2008, 09:59 PM
CO etct88 alive and well after infiltrating into BKK via U-Tapao. Just received his comms to rendevous at BBQ place beside Poseidon at 21:15hrs for mission planning.

Last night I kena captured by enemy. Sucked me hard in bathtub and finished with CIM. Followed by another shot on the bed. Bath clean clean and even gave me a manicure. Over and out. :D

bro ..liddat u no need to cum back leow ...
airport shld be operationable in a few days now that somchai have resigned ..
maybe u can consider migrate to bkk leow ...:D

SuperNatural
07-12-2008, 07:04 PM
Hi bros, Im now in BBK staying over at Inn saladaeng. Just reached BBk this morning and went to Chatuchak just now for some shopping only to have my wallet pick pocketed!!!!!!!!!! So basically Im super broke now..don't know what to go or where to go later tonight...fu*k those pick pockets!!!!!
argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Garage1
08-12-2008, 12:06 PM
Hi bros, Im now in BBK staying over at Inn saladaeng. Just reached BBk this morning and went to Chatuchak just now for some shopping only to have my wallet pick pocketed!!!!!!!!!! So basically Im super broke now..don't know what to go or where to go later tonight...fu*k those pick pockets!!!!!

jul 2007, 3 post? and u log in just to post this nonsense?
nvm, call me tmr, i will personnaly lend u 500baht and see yr live pic.. and shame u

adidas88
08-12-2008, 01:11 PM
Any bros have any update report on Suvarnabhumi Airport ??
how's the situation there ??
is it back to normal status ??

norice
08-12-2008, 01:28 PM
Adidas88,

Yes, the airport is back to normal, I have friends who used the airport for inbound and outbound so no problems!

Good luck with your travel, be safe and make sure you wear a raincoat!

adidas88
08-12-2008, 01:38 PM
Adidas88,

Yes, the airport is back to normal, I have friends who used the airport for inbound and outbound so no problems!

thansk bro norice for the update ...
i'll bring extra raincoat just in case it runs out ... :D :D

norice
08-12-2008, 02:39 PM
adidas88,

Very good, make sure that its a small size, it might leak! If it leaks, you might get sick!

Sparkling_lava
08-12-2008, 07:29 PM

Hi! I am usually on the other thread, Jakarta Info. Thought of extending you some advice or help, if you do need them.

As I travelled between JKT and BKK regularly, I am very familiar with BKK and know the ins and outs of Thailand very well.

Take the present situation as if it is a family quarrel between the husband and wife. Actually, the current situation is safe and sound although the closure of the International Airport for the last few days did create much inconvenience to everyone.

Do not be perturbed by the colourful news reporting.

Drop me a line, if you need any help.

Have funz

adidas88
08-12-2008, 08:23 PM
adidas88,
Very good, make sure that its a small size, it might leak! If it leaks, you might get sick!
no worries .... i'll use 2 at a time ... sure no leak ....:D :D

etct88
09-12-2008, 02:11 AM
Adidas88,

ya, better wear raincoat, the fcuking airport is leaking all over the place....:p:p:p

SuperNatural
09-12-2008, 02:14 AM
nvm, call me tmr, i will personnaly lend u 500baht and see yr live pic.. and shame u

no thanks Garbage1 i have my own frens here.
Anyway i went to diva and it was very quiet.
went to patpong and was told that sales have dropped as low as 90%
Oh Garbage boy 500 baht is like what i spent on breakfast...so its ok..keep it for urself.
cheapo GARBAGE

Tony Stark
09-12-2008, 05:04 AM

Some bro got pickpocketed by a katoey at Sukhumvit some months back.

Chill man he's just sharing his experience. Nothing wrong with that.

Any bros have any update report on Suvarnabhumi Airport ??
how's the situation there ??
is it back to normal status ??

Getting worried for your Christmas trip arh? :rolleyes:

No worries I won't be in BKK in late Dec. :D

adidas88
09-12-2008, 08:46 AM
Getting worried for your Christmas trip arh?
No worries I won't be in BKK in late Dec.
what a relief to hear that ... now i know my trip to bkk will not have any natural disaster ... :D

no thanks Garbage1 i have my own frens here.
Anyway i went to diva and it was very quiet.
went to patpong and was told that sales have dropped as low as 90%
Oh Garbage boy 500 baht is like what i spent on breakfast...so its ok..keep it for urself.
cheapo GARBAGE

Bangkok's red light district suffers from political chaos

BANGKOK (AFP) - - The go-go bars are empty and sex is on sale at half price as Bangkok's infamous red light districts suffer from a blockade of the capital's airports.

BKK Red Light District (http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20081207/tap-thailand-politics-protest-tourism-se-c8d5519.html)

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/bkk.jpg
Even the dog died from waiting for customers .. :D :D

murali
09-12-2008, 08:57 PM
BANGKOK (AFP) - - The go-go bars are empty and sex is on sale at half price as Bangkok's infamous red light districts suffer from a blockade of the capital's airports.

BKK Red Light District (http://sg.news.yahoo.com/afp/20081207/tap-thailand-politics-protest-tourism-se-c8d5519.html)

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/bkk.jpg
Even the dog died from waiting for customers ..
kan farnie leh, even can give comments on a dog!!!

now no more blockade liao so prices should be back to normal huh :(

havana
09-12-2008, 10:55 PM

Haha...The dog fainted because of all the smelly pussy that has not been poked for so many days:D

High till Dry
10-12-2008, 07:36 PM

according to that report price dropped by 50%. now only 800 baht for a bonk...

NobleEagle
10-12-2008, 10:46 PM
according to that report price dropped by 50%. now only 800 baht for a bonk...

ya with all the publicity now by then xmas time come price probably will go up by 150% then :(:eek: