PDA

View Full Version : SYT Angel FIlipina 100x2

axlrose
26-11-2008, 10:21 PM
Hi bros just managed to try this SYT. She's a filipina just came in Me first blood :-) She's quite shy and innocent so bros here might have to train her abit but she is willing to learn. She has a nice tight body and tighter pussy.

Name : Angel
Looks : 7
Boobs : A or B but still firm w small nipples
Body : Quite firm and nice not fat.
skin : Fair
BBBJ : 8 GEntle sucking and Licking
AR : 6 Can still improve.
Frenching : YES
Catbath : Yes
FJ : 8 can still improve as she's quite new at this
CIM : Did not try
Pussy : Still very tight

Cannot Do : RAW & ANAL

Anyway for those who wish to try her can PM me will get back to you asap. Please be gentle with her as she does not like rough sex. ENJOY.

Dark.Knight
26-11-2008, 11:47 PM
Hi bros just managed to try this SYT. She's a filipina just came in Me first blood :-) She's quite shy and innocent so bros here might have to train her abit but she is willing to learn. She has a nice tight body and tighter pussy.

BBBJ : 8 GEntle sucking and Licking
AR : 6 Can still improve.

Anyway for those who wish to try her can PM me will get back to you asap. Please be gentle with her as she does not like rough sex. ENJOY.

Hi bro, i think that you've left out her damage .. :D

hang37
27-11-2008, 12:01 AM
Hi bro, i think that you've left out her damage .. :D

think is 100 2 shots, according to the title.

Dark.Knight
27-11-2008, 12:10 AM
think is 100 2 shots, according to the title.

Ahh.. oh ya, didnt see the title. i saw the SYT i too excited! :p u've got mail TS! :cool:

jasdude
27-11-2008, 02:13 AM

BRO ! so free to start thread ? :D

cockadoo
27-11-2008, 06:09 AM
Hi Bro

Can share Angel contact?
Thank.

axlrose
27-11-2008, 02:22 PM
Hi Will be outstaion today sudden family emergency. will try to reply asap when i can sorry for the delay.
Sorry but priority given to those with more than 15 pts yes it is 100x2. Please do post FR wen tried OK ENJOY.
BTW just say from forum and bro axlrose pass number.

dmtpl
27-11-2008, 05:40 PM
Bro can pass contact, never try Pinoy before
thanks

tokkon1
30-11-2008, 02:33 PM
Tks bro Axlrose for her contact.

Fri nite, gave her a call. She was having dinner wif frds at little India so we cfm meet up at Shing htl along Kitchener Rd.

Got a room and sms her. Showed up in less than 5 mins.

First impression, not bad at all. Not exactly a beauty but still reasonably attractive. Good body shape and kinda shy.

Got her in the room and we chatted awhile to break the ice. In my experience, when you meet up wif a shy type, take the initiative and hug her, help to remove her clothes and whisper nice words to them. Trust me, they will warm up to you fast.

After strippin myself and then her, I led her into the shower and we help each other bathe. Lots of foam, lots of touching, fondling, caressing, fingering. Lots of fun.

Dry up and went to the bed. She ask if I want 1 shot service or 2. I chose 2 even tho I noe 1 shot is enuf for me cos I noe it's going to be a long one. Me old man liao. Always fark long long...keke..:D Told her to take it slow and easy.

She was shy and simply lay beside me...only caressing my nipple. Well I got on top of her and start licking her from top to bottom ending up painting her hard and furious, attacking her pussy relentlessly. She was in throes of ecstacy almost pulling out my hair. After she came, I stop my attack and lay back. "Come on Darling, your turn to made me happy".

Her gratitude was awesome. She repays with extremely good sex. Her catbath was wet and strong going to every nook and cranies of your body. Not a single orifice was missed out. (except the nose).

After her licking, she concentrated her effort on the prick. With slow but strong suction, she deep throated my hard cock. It was simply delicious. I close my eyes and just enjoy fully the wonderful sensation. She goes on and on and I just let her. I lost track of time but the bbbj was damn long. To me, just this one service is worth the $$$. Later when she began licking my balls, I lifted up my legs higher and she travelled down and gave me a good ass rim. Tentative at first, she only lick around the rectum. To encourage her, I moan aloud..."Yes darling, it's so nice darling...push your tongue inside" Slowly she began to tongue fuck my asshole whislt her hand was stroking my cock. Really really shiok.

My hands meanwhile was still fingering her, ensuring that her horny mood remains and her cunt wet. When I'm satisfied with her oral job, I told her to get on top of me. She capped me, sat on me and start rocking. Her pussy was tight but slippery. Our eyes lock and we stare at each other. Once a while she will close her eyes for a few secs and rock just that bit harder and faster. I reach out and start fondling her boobs. Very nice. The firmness is just right.

I turn her over and I got on top. Start with missionary with frenching, then sitting up and holding her legs up high. Switch to scissor and rammed her hard and fast. Turn her around and fuck her doggie. Finally ask her to lie back, and in missionary position, gave her a good 5 mins hard and fast pounding and then exploded.

BBBJ : 8
AR : 6 Guide her along. She can be good here.

haiti
30-11-2008, 08:46 PM
Let's try a pinoy.. May I have the ctc pls? :)

axlrose
02-12-2008, 12:29 PM
hi bros i'm outstation now. will try to reply wen i can. pls do post FR

axlrose
11-12-2008, 09:59 PM
Hey I'm back so many bros got the contact but so far only 1 FR???

pendragon_sg
11-12-2008, 11:10 PM
i just tried her today ...... he he he she is now known under a new name ...... you ask her lah ........ you wont get any other detail from me.

but thanks for her contact and i am in love with a very cute girl. :p

and oh i up your REP liaoz .........

axlrose
12-12-2008, 06:52 PM
bro sorry but angel now also going by Kate. Think bro spitbreak own exclusive rights to her. Will still try to help bros here.

axlrose
14-12-2008, 12:39 PM
To all bros think she has a new number oledi. And heard from some her service level go down. Is this true?