PDA

View Full Version : Kai Li aka Kelly from HongKong is here to serve u, Room/CD Included

KingRay
23-11-2008, 01:50 PM
Got to know her thru my kopi kakis last week at a coffeeshop in chinatown, she is quite a chatty person (MILF look) n got to know that she was from Hongkong. We chatted quite well and ask for my nos, the next things i got a sms from her secertly while i was chatting with my kakis, asking me am i available later to accompany her, and ofcoz i reply her yes:) i excuse myself from my kakis n headed to her hotel lobby nearby to wait for her n within 10 mins she was here n she show me to her room.

We TCC for awhile n she started to take off my clothes n hers too, not too bad, she have a nice B+ boobs n her pussy was well trimed, btw she was quite tall 1.68 i think. We went for a bath quite SOP, the next thing i know was that i am going to heaven, her bbbj is so good that i nearly shoot my load out, good sucktion n long abt 15min, she will make u nearly cum n stop n make u going to cum again. her pussy is tight n juicy with no smell n i have my happy meal:) lastly i directed my didi to attack her in missionary, in no time i couldn't control myself as i have to surrender to her, n the rest is SOP.

She was asking me to help her to make some $$, so i have talk to her n this is what she agree on, look below:-

Name: Kaili
Look: 7/10 (Milf type, look will grown on u)
Body: 65/10 (milf body, with bits of tummy fat)
Boobs: 7/10 (Nice B+ cupper going to C.. but nice nipples)
Frenching: did not try (Maybe with chemistry)
BBBJ/BJ: 9/10 (She nearly make me cum)
Pussy: Clean n trimmed
Painting: Yes (no smell n tasty)
Fingering: Depend ( comfirm can play with her clit)
HJ: 6.5/10 (Knows where to arouse)
FJ: 7 (Nice tight n wet pussy)
GFE: 8/10 (Depends on chemisty, very chatty)
Damage: $80/1hr +tips (depend on bros)
Bonus: ROOM & CD INCLUDED + MASSAGE:)
NOTED: She only do chinese, sorry for other races, contact will be given to bros with 15 point abv n promise to do a FR after seXXion:) btw i am not her OKT i am just helping her out n bros do take good care of her

A budget milf gem, good for us in such crazy economic periods... not for SYT lovers.

soberguy
23-11-2008, 01:55 PM
NOTED: She only do chinese, sorry for other races, contact will be given to bros with 15 point abv n promise to do a FR after seXXion:) btw i am not her OKT i am just helping her out n bros do take good care of her

A budget milf gem, good for us in such crazy economic periods... not for SYT lovers.

Bro... $80 you call it budget har? So what would you say for $50? :P

KingRay
23-11-2008, 02:15 PM
I am just lending a helping hand & i am not her OKT n i think Budget is how people look at it in different view:) any bros interested do pm me n i will reply u asap:) CHEER:)

S4M5T3R
23-11-2008, 02:24 PM
bro,

is her number ends with 3228? If it is, here is her thread http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/100620-hong-mei-hong-kong-2.html. Her number can be found in adpost as well.

KingRay
23-11-2008, 02:31 PM
BTW, she told me her working hours is from 10am till 12mn daily:)

ningcaichen
23-11-2008, 02:39 PM
so good...:D otherwise hotel 81 at chinatown quite expensive $30...

S4M5T3R
23-11-2008, 02:43 PM
BTW, she told me her working hours is from 10am till 12mn daily:)

bro, i think you mistaken my previous post. i am not asking for her number, thks for your PM anyway. you should have actually direct us to the original thread by bro smay and not using another name to start a thread.

In one of the FR posted in the original thread, her damage is $70 stated in adpost leh.

KingRay
23-11-2008, 02:51 PM
sorry to bro if i have cause any displeasure, coz i was asked to help n i didn't know if theres a thread for her. well i am just helping:) & for the price its what she stated. i dun earn anything, just to lend a helping hand:)

KingRay
24-11-2008, 11:51 AM
Any bros, who are interested do pm me, will reply ASAP:) GOOD DAYS n CHEERS

Bonus: ROOM & CD INCLUDED + MASSAGE
NOTED: She only do chinese, sorry for other races, contact will be given to bros with 15 point abv n promise to do a FR after seXXion btw i am not her OKT i am just helping her out n bros do take good care of her

A milf gem,... not for SYT lovers.

germi1706
25-11-2008, 12:26 PM
Hi Bros

Pardon TS .... cos nowadays alot of FL using different names.

Just my 1 cent worth.:)

Anyway, for the price include room and massage, I would say reasonable.

Cheers and Happy Bonking to all Bros.

Germi

speedbasher
25-11-2008, 08:22 PM
thx bro KingRay for the intro even when i'm still newbie...

when she opened the door, i was quite disappointed with her looks... but there was no backout now... so put up a forced smile and walked in..

stripped and bathed, which was SOP.. (no tub.. standing shower) proceed to bed... gave me bbbj and i started to roam and when i move to her pussy, she said dun go in.. i think ok, maybe not ready yet.. then i wanted to paint... she politely declined but i never give up.. finally started to paint her and she said cannot tahan, asked me to go in...

but, by this time, my little bro a bit soft le.. she gave it a bit bj and i entered her in missionary... then she suddenly off the lights.. cant see anything and plus not really in the mood (sry bro, i'm a sucker for looks but not boobs:p), just pump until come...

next she gave me massage.. different from thai massage, a bit like tui na... quite ok, just not hard enough.. the best part was that she used baby lotion to massage my foot... never try before and it was good... then she also put some lotion at the area between the balls and assho** and then started to caress that area... whoaa.. it was fuking shiok sia... wished she never stop:D...

soon, time's up and get ready to go... she said her friend also coming to work as fl soon... hope she is a beauty :D...

Looks: 5/10 dun look like late 20s...
Boobs: B
Body: 7/10 smooth body but got a little tummy
Frenching/kissing: never try
Massage: 8/10 (think its the best part of the session)
Attitude: 7.5/10
Bbbj: 7/10
Fingering: Yes but outside only
Painting: Got but she not really willing
Fj: 5/10
Damage: $80/1/1 include room and condom
RTF:No... i'm a sucker for looks ;)

KingRay
26-11-2008, 10:57 AM
Thks bro speedbasher for his feedback, i have let her know about all her short coming, will ask her to improve n serve better. any bros interested do drop me a pm:) CHEERS N GREAT DAY!!!:D

MrKing
26-11-2008, 03:53 PM
This is a simple FR on kelly as promise to KingRay

Have a session with her yesterday, her look is quite ok, not too bad (not for syt lover) MILF look. A she is very polite soft spoken n chatty gal, service was quite good too. Room was clean, tidy with no smell. Her massage is very good n shiok as she noe where to attack on. Love her BBBJ too as she do it quite long for me n nice. Pussy was wet n tight. quite a good bonk for all in $80 lor.

Looks: 6.5/10 quite ok
Boobs: B+ nice grip natural with sensitive nipple
Body: 7/10 smooth body but got a little tummy
Frenching/kissing: no
Massage: 8/10 good massage not much FL provide good massage
Attitude: 8/10
Bbbj: 7/10 nice n like to be suck longer:P
Pussy: short trimmed with no smell, clean
Fingering: Yes quite tight n wet
Painting: yup
Fj: 6.5/10 tight n wet
Damage: $80/1/1 include room and condom
RTF:Yes book her later this week

Thanks bro for ctc as it's quite budget n centralise too as people like us living in the west is more near:)

Chinababes2001
26-11-2008, 05:25 PM
thx bro KingRay for the intro even when i'm still newbie...

when she opened the door, i was quite disappointed with her looks... but there was no backout now... so put up a forced smile and walked in..

bro speedbasher, why no backout lei?
u are the buyer... if goods is not satisfactory, u can always politely tell her not suitable.

unless u go in, see her naked, then u say dun want... (like that cannot la)

but first look, reject is always ok one.

jus sharing with u

Paul Heng
26-11-2008, 05:30 PM
Bro very interested in this gal canany Bro share the contact,thank!

Dark.Knight
26-11-2008, 05:45 PM
bro speedbasher, why no backout lei?
u are the buyer... if goods is not satisfactory, u can always politely tell her not suitable.

unless u go in, see her naked, then u say dun want... (like that cannot la)

but first look, reject is always ok one.

jus sharing with u

Indeed bro Chinababes2001 but sometimes hor, the heart become soft and also, paiseh to reject so just take lor.

I kena a number of times liao where they claimed that they were slim but when they turn up at my door, they are like baby elephants but also boh bian just let them in.

Chinababes2001
26-11-2008, 06:04 PM
Indeed bro Chinababes2001 but sometimes hor, the heart become soft and also, paiseh to reject so just take lor.

I kena a number of times liao where they claimed that they were slim but when they turn up at my door, they are like baby elephants but also boh bian just let them in.

bro not say we are hard hearted but no point "doing" it for the sake of doing.

everything got first time one... no point doing it then regret :rolleyes:

diecockstanding
27-11-2008, 06:38 AM
Finally got back to local action again. Call her and proceed staright to her place. This was the same place I met Hong Mei, she was in her bra and towel when she recieved me at the door. She helped me to take off my clothes and hanged them up nicely. Then we proceed to bathe together. She too off her bra and towel in the bathroom and cleaned my little one throughly before she gave me a short blow while I was playing with her nice pair of boobs.

We proceeded to the bed where she give me a good massage on my back. After a long mission at Batam, I do enjoy her massage vey much. Turned over she begin bbbj at my didi while i playing with her boobs. Then I asked for 69 and she complied. I began sucking, licking and fingering her where she got very wet and moan loudly. Cannot tah han liao on her in the doggy position and cum in missionary.

She gave me a short massage again before we proceed to clean up.

Looks: 6.5/10 Fair and good looking
Boobs: 35B may be
Body: 7.5/10 quite slim and smooth body
Frenching: allow tongue fighting (a short while).
Massage: 7/10
Attitude: 8/10
Bbbj: 8/10
Fj: 7/10 can try various positions
Damage: $70/1/1 include room and condom
RTF: yes for her good service and at $70 nia, worth it. She is not a clock watcher too, brother can take your time.

Thanks, TS for the contact. Its the same number as HK gals.

gongtee
27-11-2008, 07:40 AM
Hi Bro
I am interest, is it possible to pm me her nos:):):)

KingRay
27-11-2008, 08:52 AM
Thks to all bros for all the comments n FR given, have told her about it, she say she will do her best to provide more good service. I have send out her ctc to quite a nos of bros here, hope to see more FR on her. Have a good day n Happy Bonking bros, CHEERS:)

KingRay
28-11-2008, 10:15 AM
Just to inform all bro who are interested on her service, her operation hr is from 10am till late night, for extra shot do check with her for the damage, she will give a good price n good service. Cheers GUY! don't forget those bro who promise to write a FR, yr help is deeply appreciated. Good or Bad doesnt matter service can always be improve .

KingRay
28-11-2008, 02:44 PM
Hi All Bro, just now got a call from Kelly, she us me to inform that damage is now $70/1/1hr + Massage + Room + CD all included:) Bros interested can pm me, sorry to other races, she only accept chinese gentleman. CHEERS

cancer_8888
28-11-2008, 03:08 PM
Hi Bro

I am interest, is it possible to pm me her nos..... Thks.....

gregzeters
28-11-2008, 03:52 PM
Wished to try her before going back camp.

Pm her contact to me PLS

Gregzeters

lanyangyang
29-11-2008, 09:09 AM
Hi All Bro, just now got a call from Kelly, she us me to inform that damage is now $70/1/1hr + Massage + Room + CD all included:) Bros interested can pm me, sorry to other races, she only accept chinese gentleman. CHEERS

Bro, Cheap Cheap bonk. May I have the contact?

KingRay
29-11-2008, 11:57 AM
All Bros, who have PM me do check yr inbox for CTC, happy bonking n help to do a FR after tat, thanks:) CHEERS!:D

cybergal
29-11-2008, 12:07 PM
Hi Bro,

can share the contact with me

KingRay
01-12-2008, 02:03 PM
Kelly is available everyday from 10 am till late night:) anybro interested do pm me for no:) those bro who ask for nos pls help to post a FR as i have given out tons of nos but most didnt submit their report card:) Happy Bonking n Great Day People:) CHEERS!

lanyangyang
01-12-2008, 06:13 PM
Call her and ops for $50 massage for 30 mins.

Age:26 (look older than her actual age shown on her ic.)
Look: 7/10 (Good looking Milf)
Body: 6/10 (milf body, with bits of tummy fat)
Boobs: 7/10 (Nice nice nipples)
Frenching: yes, light kiss.
BBBJ/BJ: 9/10
HJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 7
GFE: 8/10 (very friendly)
Damage: $50/30mins + tips (I spend longer than 40 mins, over time hor)
Bonus: Cheap cheap bonk bonk - ROOM & CD INCLUDED + MASSAGE

A budget milf gem, will return - economy back.

KingRay
03-12-2008, 02:11 PM
Thks bro lanyangyang for the FR.....Any bro who r interested do drop a reply or pm me.......i will reply asap.....CHEERS!

Oh yes
03-12-2008, 03:09 PM
" kelly
how to get that gem from hongkong pls send ma a email at [email protected] thanks"

dun know why the guy PM me :rolleyes:, I asked him go Hong Kong to find :p

KingRay
04-12-2008, 09:56 AM
Bro who post n pm me, check yr inbox for ctc:) CHEERS!!!

KingRay
04-12-2008, 09:51 PM
Got to know her thru my kopi kakis last week at a coffeeshop in chinatown, she is quite a chatty person (MILF look) n got to know that she was from Hongkong. We chatted quite well and ask for my nos, the next things i got a sms from her secertly while i was chatting with my kakis, asking me am i available later to accompany her, and ofcoz i reply her yes:) i excuse myself from my kakis n headed to her hotel lobby nearby to wait for her n within 10 mins she was here n she show me to her room.

We TCC for awhile n she started to take off my clothes n hers too, not too bad, she have a nice B+ boobs n her pussy was well trimed, btw she was quite tall 1.68 i think. We went for a bath quite SOP, the next thing i know was that i am going to heaven, her bbbj is so good that i nearly shoot my load out, good sucktion n long abt 15min, she will make u nearly cum n stop n make u going to cum again. her pussy is tight n juicy with no smell n i have my happy meal:) lastly i directed my didi to attack her in missionary, in no time i couldn't control myself as i have to surrender to her, n the rest is SOP.

She was asking me to help her to make some $$, so i have talk to her n this is what she agree on, look below:-

Just to let all bros know that she is a MILF type, if u r looking for SYT she is not your type.....do give her yr support

onglai
07-12-2008, 11:34 AM
Bro who post n pm me, check yr inbox for ctc:) CHEERS!!!

Bro, may I have the contact. I am new here.

KingRay
10-12-2008, 06:41 PM
Bros who ask for her ctc, do check yr inbox, CHEERS

towards
19-12-2008, 09:12 PM
Hey bro! mind sending me her contact? wanna try!
thx alot!

lazuka
11-01-2009, 05:12 PM
Look: 5/10 (had high standard on looks=) )
Body: 65/10 ( quite tall though )
Boobs: 6/10 (B+)
Frenching: never try
BJ: 6/10 Pussy: Clean n trimmed
HJ: never try
FJ: 7 Wet
GFE: 6/10 quite chatty
Damage: $70/1hr
Bonus: ROOM & CD INCLUDED + MASSAGE

alfred78
24-01-2009, 04:42 AM
HiHi,