PDA

View Full Version : Super Horny 34D Young PRC Tight Wet Pussy

vinkcengoh
22-11-2008, 07:33 PM
Hey All fellow Bros, I just got to know this Sweet Young PRC gal for 10 days. She was referred to me by a good PRC gal friend. My PRC gal friend told me this Sweet Young Gal just arrived, very sweet and busty. Asked me to take good care of her.

Together with her for 10 days since she arrived here. Had a few wonderful bonks with her. She's currently working in one KTV here. She told me that she very long period never make love already. Wah lan, shiok man... I'm the 1st Singaporean to bonk her. Plus this gal is SUPER HORNY when you can get her high. She asked me to help her earn more money, hence she decided to start FL also.

Name: Vicky
Origin: PRC, Szechuan

Looks: 7/10 (Young & Sweet, not those super-chio type, but her looks will grow on you.)

Height: 1.65m

Skin: 8/10 (Fair and Smooth)

Body: 9/10 (Slim & Slender with big boobs, small waist line)

Boobs: 9.5/10 (Her boobs is my fav, 34D cup Natural Super Soft boobs, with light brown very very sensitive nipples.)

Pussy: 9.5/10 (PINK small tight pussy with nicely shaped pubic hair. No smell.)

Fingering: 9/10 (For me, she allowed. When I rubba her pussy, damn she gets wet very easily...)

BJ: 8/10 (Nice suction with frequent deep throat)

FJ: 9.8/10
(This is the best part, we fuck like there's no tomorrow. She's super super horny. In our first bonk, she reached climax twice. And when I'm bonking her in missionary position, she's even rubbing her own pussy and licking my fingers. Can you imagine how HIGH she was? See already, make my brother even harder. Even when I stop for a few seconds to catch a breath, she was moving herself to fuck ME... Wah lan... Pumped her in many positions, her fav was doggy style. When I'm about to unload, she even stroke my brother to let me cum onto her breast.)

Overall: 10/10 (my best bonk in my months)

RTF: Yeah, almost every other day.

Cost: SGD$100 Nett/1 shot/ 1 hour. (Room & CD - your own)

Working Hours: 12pm - 6pm (depends)

Race: Vicky is ONLY taking chinese bros, sorry to other races bros. No Hard feelings.

Working Area: Chinatown/Zion Road Area. Others, pls ask her.

She's my Fav gal, plus she's very young & new in this line. As a friend, I'm helping her as much as I can but I want to protect her also.

So for Vicky, I'm only giving her contact number to those Senior Bros and those who often share contacts with me. Respect... I'm only replying to pm, no email please.

I'm NOT OKT, just sharing my good bonks with fellow bros.

She's starting working tomorrow.

Ok, enough words, pictures time. Enjoy, up me if you like the pics.

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3041/304182771996ae521f49ff2af7803a953b0963b.jpg

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3041/3041552267ae21bb440cc0f836724482a486815.jpg

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3041/30415517a88f76e668cf1d4f29410226458f38e.jpg

Uchiha_Itachi
22-11-2008, 07:40 PM
got full view picture but not the face?

Chicken-King
22-11-2008, 07:45 PM
Hi Bro Vin,

Wow...her boobs looks damn yummy...looks like I got to find some spare $$$ to try this gal. :p

lacoruna69
22-11-2008, 09:55 PM
Very solid. Good gem. But too expensive at $100 one shot in these tough times. Operating area also not very convenient for Bros who depends on public transport.

SexKing972
22-11-2008, 10:16 PM
good finding ,cheer

andyk
22-11-2008, 10:26 PM
Hey BRO,

Her photos really show off her "assets" & nice body ! Very tempting indeed !

Thanks for sharing !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk

hebring
22-11-2008, 11:22 PM
Thanks for sharing the pics Bro,

Btw her operations area in Zion Road? any budget hotel around that area?

thanks

hebring

Redoxan
23-11-2008, 12:53 AM
Maybe if the price can be brought down further, more ppl will patronize.
Times are really bad...

ieatpoontangpie
23-11-2008, 04:37 PM
nice pics man already up you. can share her contact pls? :)

zenito25
23-11-2008, 04:51 PM
Wah Bro. nice pics.....
Care to share her contact?:)
When is she going back?

andyk
23-11-2008, 06:15 PM
Hey BRO,

Her photos really show off her "assets" & nice body ! Very tempting indeed !

Thanks for sharing !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk

=> Many thanks & much appreciated for sharing this "busty hot babe" with me,BRO VINKCENGOH ! Here's the FR that U have requested :

Called after lunch today but she was still asleep & she told me that she will call me later.She had a nice sweet voice.Later i went to pick her up at a popular ktv gals place @ Tiong Bahru.She kept me waiting & i was worried that i'll bump into other Ktv gals staying there too !

Since it was really my 1st time checking her out without having a real look at her face,she turned out to be presentable & she politely apologised for being late ! Told her that we went grab a quick bite before "the session"...Enjoyed chatting with her & actually to KC with her a bit & also build up my urge to bonk her ! She actually was a property agent & juz came over here after she broke up with her ex & also lost $$$ in her small biz in HK ! And she only doing this FL because the ktv biz have been bad 'cause of raids.

She actually thought we were juz having a bite with her.And i had no interest in her.Then i told we will be going to the hotel.Then she was happy & her big eyes lit up & kept smiling & maybe horny too.And all this time my eyes kept admiring her sexy body now ( esp her boobs ) with clothings & i was eagerly want to see her naked asap !!!

I totally agreed with you,BRO on all your points given on yr FR on VICKY !!!

Btw i tried to hint to her that there are other BROs would liked bonk her at a lower rate.But frankly i think she's really worth it since she really service me well & also she's from a high end Ktv & she knows the Ktv book out & bonk rates.So she told her rate is fair & non-negotiable !

What a excellent way to enjoy my rainy cool sunday afternoon !!!

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
Andyk

Chinababes2001
23-11-2008, 08:38 PM
tried her yesterday night after my drinking session with a friend

she told me biz in ktv was bad and since she is on social pass, she wants to earn money in the fastest possible time since she lost quite a bit back home.

honestly, to alot of brothers out there $100 may seem expensive since there are so many cheaper ones.
but her service is indeed good, she try her best to please and she is really one horny babe... i failed to perform yest and told her i rtf to battle again :p

her looks is presentable but i wouldnt rate her syt, more of a classy women.
her bods is hot with her soft creamy neh neh.

so have fun with her while u can

cheers

andyk
23-11-2008, 10:52 PM
[QUOTE=Chinababes2001;3254073]tried her yesterday night after my drinking session with a friend

she told me biz in ktv was bad and since she is on social pass, she wants to earn money in the fastest possible time since she lost quite a bit back home.

honestly, to alot of brothers out there $100 may seem expensive since there are so many cheaper ones.
but her service is indeed good, she try her best to please and she is really one horny babe... i failed to perform yest and told her i rtf to battle again :p

her looks is presentable but i wouldnt rate her syt, more of a classy women.
her bods is hot with her soft creamy neh neh.

so have fun with her while u can

=> Had the same problem with too much wine,booked out this pretty babe from the ktv in hong kong & then i really had a hard time to perform so took really hot,hot shower to wake up all my senses esp my hot rod ! :D

Must add to my earlier session that this busty Vicky - she is super horny & will want to take control once we start bonking,she will on top moving up & down non-stop till she cummed ! Definitely our favourite position must be doggie her in front of the mirror ! Had a hard time holding back exploding inside her ! And missionary her,she actually play with her clit & tits liked a sex nympho & her tightness really made pumped her harder deeper till she moaned for more ! Finally reluctantly exploded inside her !!!

Many thanks Bro Vin,she was really one of the best bonk i had this 2008 !!!

Enjoy !!!
Andyk

brian33
23-11-2008, 11:47 PM
Waiting for more FR...:D

vinkcengoh
24-11-2008, 12:08 AM
=> Many thanks & much appreciated for sharing this "busty hot babe" with me,BRO VINKCENGOH ! Here's the FR that U have requested :

Called after lunch today but she was still asleep & she told me that she will call me later.She had a nice sweet voice.Later i went to pick her up at a popular ktv gals place @ Tiong Bahru.She kept me waiting & i was worried that i'll bump into other Ktv gals staying there too !

Since it was really my 1st time checking her out without having a real look at her face,she turned out to be presentable & she politely apologised for being late ! Told her that we went grab a quick bite before "the session"...Enjoyed chatting with her & actually to KC with her a bit & also build up my urge to bonk her ! She actually was a property agent & juz came over here after she broke up with her ex & also lost $$$ in her small biz in HK ! And she only doing this FL because the ktv biz have been bad 'cause of raids.

She actually thought we were juz having a bite with her.And i had no interest in her.Then i told we will be going to the hotel.Then she was happy & her big eyes lit up & kept smiling & maybe horny too.And all this time my eyes kept admiring her sexy body now ( esp her boobs ) with clothings & i was eagerly want to see her naked asap !!!

I totally agreed with you,BRO on all your points given on yr FR on VICKY !!!

Btw i tried to hint to her that there are other BROs would liked bonk her at a lower rate.But frankly i think she's really worth it since she really service me well & also she's from a high end Ktv & she knows the Ktv book out & bonk rates.So she told her rate is fair & non-negotiable !

What a excellent way to enjoy my rainy cool sunday afternoon !!!

Cheers & Enjoy !!!
Andyk

NICE FR BRO!!! Glad you have enjoyed.

For all Senior bros who's keen to try her, better call her soon. She has less than 10 bonks so far since touched Singapore. :D

vinkcengoh
26-11-2008, 12:55 AM
Hope to see more FR for Vicky.

She's a MUST FUCK gal if you are into Horny, Busty SYT with good service.

Another Exclusive Pic of Vicky. :cool:

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3059/30599725149e2f7213c65fb6a70e04feb440c05.jpg

Jialat Liao
26-11-2008, 01:33 AM
Do I qualify to get the contact ?

Jerryt81
26-11-2008, 10:29 AM
Bro,
Pls PM me her contact

halsurfer
28-11-2008, 01:27 AM
Firstly, many thanks to TS vinkcengoh. She's a great find.

Smsed her, just to get things going, and exchanged a few calls before we met up. She has this rather sweet voice, and i expected a syt. Arranged to meet up with her before we took a cab down to the hotel. Saw her, but was not disappointed at all. She looks really pretty imho. And she has a nice set of rack to go along. I think she looks like a hongkong actress or something, but I'm not good at remembering celebritys' name. Sadly, no room with mirrors available at that point in time.

She was really cheery and laughing when she met me, and I can see she was pleasantly surprised. As we got on the cab, she told me she's feeling quite hot, which later she explained cos she was quite excited when she saw me. I could really tell that she's quite into me already, which is definitely a good thing.

Got into the room, and then we started kissing. She's really very horny, told me how good looking i was and all that. The way she grinds her body on me as i roamed her body, hugging and kissing. Damn, I knew I was in for a really good time. She suggested we go take a nice bath first. Off to the showers we went, and we continue with our making out. She gave me a nice rub, with her sliding her nice boobs up and down my back, making soft sensual touches to my penis and grabbing it. The feel i had with her was pure GFE. 1000000% GFE, totally did not feel like a FL to me. Experience may vary for other bros though, cause I could tell she got very attracted to me.

Dried ourselves out before proceeding to the bed. We continued with a furious tongue fight and crawling all over each other's body. Her pussy was already so wet, and there was no need to arouse her any further, but I played with her sensitive clits, and she was going off in spasms and twitches.
She got me so excited as well. Proceeded to point my penis in her face, but she said she'll only give bj. She didn't even give this bro a chance for bbbj, so I don't think other bros will have a good chance. Anyway I was already dying to screw her, so got capped on and she gave me a nice bj. Seriously, it was really good even though it's covered.

Really enjoyed it, but couldn't tahan anymore. Pinned her down and decided to insert into her nice tight pussy in missionary. After a while, she pushed me over, and told me she wanted to get on top of me. There, she grinded and grinded, and she really enjoyed herself up there. The sex was simply incredible, with the boobs bouncing up and down, and my nice soft kisses on them just made her really high. After she had her share of fun, I pushed her back down again, and continued pumping her in missionary while kissing her all the while. Changed to doggy, and then finished off back in missionary again. She's got muscle control down there, and could feel her milking me out. She then told me that I've totally conquered her.

Makes me feel really good and I had such a great time with her. The sex was long and damn shiok as we both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

She told me to stay in bed and rest, as she say cannot go bathe straight after. After that we had another round of nice sensual bath. After coming out, she lied down next to me, just like my gf, and I just gently caress her and enjoy her warmth. She's a really nice girl in my opinion, and really horny, can tell she really enjoys sex.

Vicky
Looks: 8.5/10
Boobs: 8/10
BJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 9.5/10
GFE: 1000000%
RTF: Yes

gregzeters
28-11-2008, 10:22 AM
Care to share her contacts?

Gregzeters

vinkcengoh
28-11-2008, 09:18 PM
Firstly, many thanks to TS vinkcengoh. She's a great find.

Smsed her, just to get things going, and exchanged a few calls before we met up. She has this rather sweet voice, and i expected a syt. Arranged to meet up with her before we took a cab down to the hotel. Saw her, but was not disappointed at all. She looks really pretty imho. And she has a nice set of rack to go along. I think she looks like a hongkong actress or something, but I'm not good at remembering celebritys' name. Sadly, no room with mirrors available at that point in time.

She was really cheery and laughing when she met me, and I can see she was pleasantly surprised. As we got on the cab, she told me she's feeling quite hot, which later she explained cos she was quite excited when she saw me. I could really tell that she's quite into me already, which is definitely a good thing.

Got into the room, and then we started kissing. She's really very horny, told me how good looking i was and all that. The way she grinds her body on me as i roamed her body, hugging and kissing. Damn, I knew I was in for a really good time. She suggested we go take a nice bath first. Off to the showers we went, and we continue with our making out. She gave me a nice rub, with her sliding her nice boobs up and down my back, making soft sensual touches to my penis and grabbing it. The feel i had with her was pure GFE. 1000000% GFE, totally did not feel like a FL to me. Experience may vary for other bros though, cause I could tell she got very attracted to me.

Dried ourselves out before proceeding to the bed. We continued with a furious tongue fight and crawling all over each other's body. Her pussy was already so wet, and there was no need to arouse her any further, but I played with her sensitive clits, and she was going off in spasms and twitches.
She got me so excited as well. Proceeded to point my penis in her face, but she said she'll only give bj. She didn't even give this bro a chance for bbbj, so I don't think other bros will have a good chance. Anyway I was already dying to screw her, so got capped on and she gave me a nice bj. Seriously, it was really good even though it's covered.

Really enjoyed it, but couldn't tahan anymore. Pinned her down and decided to insert into her nice tight pussy in missionary. After a while, she pushed me over, and told me she wanted to get on top of me. There, she grinded and grinded, and she really enjoyed herself up there. The sex was simply incredible, with the boobs bouncing up and down, and my nice soft kisses on them just made her really high. After she had her share of fun, I pushed her back down again, and continued pumping her in missionary while kissing her all the while. Changed to doggy, and then finished off back in missionary again. She's got muscle control down there, and could feel her milking me out. She then told me that I've totally conquered her.

Makes me feel really good and I had such a great time with her. The sex was long and damn shiok as we both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

She told me to stay in bed and rest, as she say cannot go bathe straight after. After that we had another round of nice sensual bath. After coming out, she lied down next to me, just like my gf, and I just gently caress her and enjoy her warmth. She's a really nice girl in my opinion, and really horny, can tell she really enjoys sex.

Vicky
Looks: 8.5/10
Boobs: 8/10
BJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 9.5/10
GFE: 1000000%
RTF: Yes

Nice FR Bro. Glad you like the recommendation. Shiok right.

I'm going to BANG BANG her over the weekend. :D

NY71
03-12-2008, 12:27 PM
First of all would like to thank Bro Vinkcengoh for sharing Vicky's contact.
Met up with her few days back. First look "what a pretty looking face " Haven't bonk a pretty girl for a long time. We proceed to H81 and when she started to strip I told myself " What a nice figure and what a nice boobs " This got me excited and can't wait for action to start. After bath, action started with her licking and touching my nipples. I could resist her boobs so immediately suck and lick her. While licking and sucking, my fingers touched her pussy and she started to moan softly. She was enjoying and next I started to paint her. Painting her was enjoyable as her moan begins to get louder. She's getting horny and wet. She begged me to quickly bonk her. Took out cap and she capped me and quickly gave me a short BJ. Next she went on top of me and started to ride me. She was in control and could see she likes this position. After a while we change to missionary and she was very wet and if I'm not wrong she had already come 2 times. She keep begging me to bonk her faster ( what a horny girl ). Finally I came and could see she was very tired. We both were but we both enjoyed. A very horny and wild girl. Very satisfying bonk especially seeing her horny CFM face.
Thank you Bro Vinkcengoh for sharing this gem with me.

Name: Vicky ( PRC )
Looks: 8/10
Figure : 7.5/10
Boobs : 8/10 ( natural)
Fingering : yes
Painting: yes ( enjoyable)
Frenching : No
BJ : 6/10 ( with cap)
FJ : 8/10 ( wild and horny)
GF : 7/10

Will visit her again.

bodaiman
03-12-2008, 12:42 PM
Bros - yours description makes me drool with unmentionable urge to bonk her - pleaZe share ctc. Thanks a zillion

antoniobilly
03-12-2008, 12:46 PM
Bro email contact...sounds to good to pass!

THANKS!
ANTON

vinkcengoh
03-12-2008, 06:39 PM
Sorry All Bros who just got Vicky's contact, She's on CODE RED at the moment.

Will be available for bonking this Sunday

maxbabe
03-12-2008, 06:58 PM
Hi Bro! I'm a lovers for boobs! THis babe certainly look yummy delicious!! :D Little john grown liao leh!!! :D

PM u for contact liao :D

superman67
04-12-2008, 03:28 PM
Hi Bro,

Need yr help to pm me the ctc. I luv her alot.

mny tks

RC38
04-12-2008, 04:13 PM
Sorry All Bros who just got Vicky's contact, She's on CODE RED at the moment.

Will be available for bonking this Sunday

Try to arrange just now but as u say she is on code red

what to do have to diy myself

haha

bonkerthai
04-12-2008, 04:24 PM
seems a good catch! willpm u when my vatamin M grows. it will b soon! anyway bro, she will not go back so early right? :)

halsurfer
04-12-2008, 07:44 PM
Yea... on code red sadly, did call her up and tat's wad she told me too.

Wanted to rtf, but seems like quite a few bros here queueing up le, hope her business is good.

tianren
04-12-2008, 09:32 PM
Bro, I'm interested to try out and post my FR. Pls pm me the contact so that I can line up after code red is over. Tks.

mazda0116
04-12-2008, 10:25 PM
wow :eek: juz looking at the pics already giv me a huge hard-on. :p must accumulate bullet M fast then request for her ctc. hope she won't leave so soon

NasiAyam
04-12-2008, 10:49 PM
After having bonk vinkcengoh's xiao xiao, I think Vicky should be next on my bonking list if I am given the contact.

warbird
05-12-2008, 03:28 PM
Good FRs so far.

Waiting to up her on my return.

besafe
09-12-2008, 09:53 PM
Thanks to Bro. Goh for giving me the contact on Vicky.

Brother AndyK, You are right !!!! She is a WILD BONK !!!
My pelvic got so gyrated by her riding... that I thot I will need to see a chinese sinseh after this.

On first glance she is not syt .... but once in bed !!!! With her face flush and the moaning !!! GL !!!! she is a sex machine and got beautiful pussy.

I found her look quite like a HK actress. The show about police school was broadcast at 7pm sometime back. She was the sister to the brother that was jailed for theft.

Goodness... Tis is my first experience with a wild horny girl.
Money well spent.

vinkcengoh
09-12-2008, 10:20 PM
Vicky is now available for BONKING... Start your booking.

She's indeed very HORNY... and WILD.... :D

markx6562
14-12-2008, 03:36 PM
Thank you Bro Vinkcengoh for his ctc for Vicky. Bro, you are right, she is indeed very horny and wild….

Called and arranged to meet her yesterday late afternoon and we agreed to meet at L81. Picked her up at the hawker centre nearby and was attracted by her sexy look, esp with her sunglass. Mai tu liao and went straight to hotel.

She went up to the room first as she was shy to go H81 together with man!? However, when we were alone on the room, she showed her sexy and wildness look. Her pinkish and tight pussy turns you on immediately.

In summary, we have a very sextifying session together. We enjoyed looking at ourselves the full mirror on the wall as we were bonking in various positions…Bro, must ask for this H81 and this type of room in the future.

Another good recommendation from Bro Vinkcengoh. Our taste is similar. Let me know how can I up you? Oh sorry, am I qualified to up you? Looking forward to your recommendation whenever I am back in Singapore.

vinkcengoh
14-12-2008, 11:46 PM
Thank you Bro Vinkcengoh for his ctc for Vicky. Bro, you are right, she is indeed very horny and wild….

Called and arranged to meet her yesterday late afternoon and we agreed to meet at L81. Picked her up at the hawker centre nearby and was attracted by her sexy look, esp with her sunglass. Mai tu liao and went straight to hotel.

She went up to the room first as she was shy to go H81 together with man!? However, when we were alone on the room, she showed her sexy and wildness look. Her pinkish and tight pussy turns you on immediately.

In summary, we have a very sextifying session together. We enjoyed looking at ourselves the full mirror on the wall as we were bonking in various positions…Bro, must ask for this H81 and this type of room in the future.

Another good recommendation from Bro Vinkcengoh. Our taste is similar. Let me know how can I up you? Oh sorry, am I qualified to up you? Looking forward to your recommendation whenever I am back in Singapore.

Bro, thanks for your FR contribution.

Have you try XiaoXiao, she's as horny as Vicky also. Pink & tight pussy. Plus she's tall & slim type, and very very fair.

besafe
15-12-2008, 08:37 PM
Brother Goh,

Who is Xiao Xiao ?
Can pm me her contact?:)

chimkoo
16-12-2008, 07:51 PM
Greetings

I would like to thank thread starter brother small 5 for the recommendation.

One word describe it all ''SUPERB''. Her service & actions are as what other

brothers here have mentioned.

Thanks again and may you find more size ''C'' +++

liudage
18-12-2008, 02:40 PM
My thanks to Bro vinkcengoh for introducing Vicky and sharing her ctc. I had the ctc a while back but have not been able to arrange a session until yesterday. And I wish I had met her earlier since we had a solid session. We were both drained after extended hour of missionary/scissor/cradle/doggie/cowgirl/whatnot; she claimed multi-o until I released my army of next generation that was luckily blocked by an effective CD. I can see why bro vinkcengoh spent the whole 10 days with her when she first arrived – she must be a joy to be with, especially since she seems to love to bonk. Her face of ecstasy while she grabbed and rubbed her twin peaks with loud screams while I was bonking her hard is just priceless.

Here’s my take on Vicky:
Look: 7/10 (sweet, little tan, light makeup, long hair; glowing look)
Ht/Wt : 165cm/45kg (my guess)
Body: 7/10 (slim, shaved armpit; a bit bushy downunder)
Boobs: 34D (although it would be perfect if firmer, all natural)
Frenching : No (she moved her face away from mine, and I presumed it’s no no)
BBBJ/BJ : Never got to that
Licking: Limited as she is easily turned on – she was all wet and rearing to go after I teased her tits and belly button
Fingering : No (only get to tease the clit)
Painting: No – she stopped me at her belly button before I could go further south
FJ : 9/10 (she just loves to bonk and me too – we collapsed as we came together after an hour of quality bonking; while most FLs would have complained or at least hinting “Tai Tong” or screaming “BuXinLe” – Vicky just encouraged me on)
GFE: 9/10 (easy to talk to and give you that caring look)
Overall: 9/10 (definitely one of my better bonks and don’t feel like a commercial romp, more like with a long lost gf – maybe because she is still so new in FL)
Damage: $100/1/1 (hotel excluded)
RTF: Yes, but me on another long business trip

mochachos
18-12-2008, 08:33 PM
bro can i have her ctc too.. thanks in advance!:)

kyooky
18-12-2008, 09:45 PM
Bros, i also want, please share.

vinkcengoh
18-12-2008, 10:12 PM
Another FR which was emailed to me by another SBF Bro. ;)

Hi Broz, Seriously Thanks alot for this Gem!!

This is my FR as i promise :D

It was 10 Dec Afternoon, Feeling Horney and keep thinking of Vicky bcos of the pictures u have posted so i decided to call her for a bonk.
So i call her up, arrange for meet up and she agreed.
Upon reaching the hotel, i reach 1st so i book a room.
Went up to the room and sms her the number.
Suddenly the room phone rang, i was shock!!!
WTF i ask myself, i quickly answer the call and the receptiontist ask me, "Hi Sir, are u waiting for a lady?" "Yeah i m, She's on her way up, ok thanks" i replied
Hahahaha, this is my 1st time i encounter this!!!
She's indeed very courteous!!! + points. 1st time i ever seen.

Dnigdong! dingdong!
i went and open the door, WHOW!!!
She's indeed a beauty in my point of view even with her cothes on , i can see her curvly figure.... wahahahaha!!!
Bui Tahan liao!!!

After letting her in, we chatted for awhile b4 we proceed together for bath...
The rest is story......

Looks : 8/10 (Kind of ancient beauty)
Boobs : 10/10 (Perfect and bouncy)
Attitude : 9/10 (no rushing)
Frenching : never try too
BJ : never try.. ( i dont like cap on so never try)
Fingering : depends (i never try)
FJ : 9/10 (excellent; warm tight wet, She RIDE HARD on YOU!!!)
Overall : 9/10
Dmg : $100 + $20 room charge + i give some tips(up to individual)
RTF : I will once i try all the good stuff reommend by Broz vinkcengoh!!

To all broz, she's a good catch !!! must give a try
too bad she dont do night booking if not i sure will book her for whole night :D

gentingfw
08-01-2009, 04:04 AM
still around?
Planning for a pre chinese new yr swing this wk end.
Huat ah

sutantosi366
16-01-2009, 02:00 AM
Bros,

Can PM me her no. Thanks.

Ig83
16-01-2009, 10:20 AM
hmm is this thread already dead?>.<

bomb25
06-02-2009, 02:27 PM
bro, can pm me her contact? thanx!!

vinkcengoh
18-03-2009, 10:55 PM
Good News !!!

My Fav PRC gal Vicky is back in town...

For those bros who got her number previously , can booked her now. For others who's interested, pls pm me.

Just had a few bonks with her. Always so good. Vicky is so SUPER HORNY. Nice soft natural boobs 34D, tight pussy.

Those bros who have tried her, will know that it's not you who is bonking her, it's VICKY F**king you instead. Imagine a gal f**king you even in missionary position. SHIOK man...

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3059/30599725149e2f7213c65fb6a70e04feb440c05.jpg

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/3041/30415569247212935d8f0ae39ee9df6e5c78dae.jpg

PureHeart
18-03-2009, 11:04 PM
WOW, another GEM. Bro vinkcengoh, please PM me her contact. I think she is also my type. Promise a good FR after trying. Thanks

bullbull
19-03-2009, 08:56 PM
Bro
please share contacts
thks thks

bullbull
19-03-2009, 09:00 PM
bro
please share contact

thks

air701
20-03-2009, 05:47 PM
Please share contact

hardpoke
20-03-2009, 05:58 PM
busty.. i like.. poke me poke me!

snakedoctor
21-03-2009, 08:26 AM
nice... please pm me contact.

machinegun
21-03-2009, 01:27 PM
Hi bro,

Care to share pls.

Thanks a million!:D

zprc
21-03-2009, 03:14 PM
Yoz bro,

Wow the pcs is so aweson make me blood shot up as such care to share tis gem ctc...will post FR once tried her out....tks har...;)

bullbull
21-03-2009, 10:45 PM
Bro,,can share Vicky contacts
many thks..

tweetypig
22-03-2009, 03:42 AM
are there any minimum requirements to get her contact?

if there isn't, can the TS share the contact?

PureHeart
22-03-2009, 05:56 PM
No news from Bro Vinkcengoh for so long n did not see any FRs from any other bro. Wonder if he or she is busy or both. Pls share contact leh. Wait until neck long long alreadi.

vinkcengoh
22-03-2009, 11:20 PM
Sorry, was away for awhile.

Update: Vicky on code red at the moment, will be ready only this coming weekend.

zprc
22-03-2009, 11:43 PM
Yoz bro,

Able to Pm her ctc...will post FR...she is Hot...tks har..;)

audemars69
23-03-2009, 06:46 PM
Hi Bro,
Can Pm Vicky contact?
Thanks alot

blurking666
02-04-2009, 06:23 PM
bro can pm ctc? will up fr when done :)

vinkcengoh
16-04-2009, 05:03 PM
Vicky has left FL scene, pls do not pm or email me for her contact again. Thanks. Same goes to XiaoXiao. ;)

fish128
18-04-2009, 09:14 PM
thank bro vinkcengoh pass me this horny prc .went to bonked her to day ,meet her at kov 81, and today is super hot .same to me ! belowis the FR
look 7/10
boods8/10
puss 8.5/10:)
bj 8/10:p
fj 8.5/10 tight and wet
80/1/1 rm and cd your own
can try many positions

simble01
19-04-2009, 09:42 AM
Hi Bro, can PM her contact tks

oililio
19-04-2009, 11:40 AM
many good FRs on her. keen to try. can share her details?

allankok33
25-04-2009, 03:54 PM
Sounds really good this PRC. I love big boobs girls. Can PM me the contact

hornyd
26-04-2009, 03:06 PM
bro, can share her ctc.
i'm very new here, but definitely not a punk.
Thanks in advance.... :)

Star Anise
26-04-2009, 10:10 PM
Hi Bro, can PM her contact tks