duguwuti
17-11-2008, 01:44 AM
Ask her not to wear her bra / panty when going out shopping or market
Ask her to wear sexy or more revealing dress during dinner or party
Ask her to "chiao geng" so guys can see or peep
Ask her to bonk with other guys

cheongsterjon
23-11-2008, 01:02 PM
I recently found out that I have this new fetish of letting my girlfriend fucked by other guys, wonder how she will moan when being fucked by them. The messier they fucked her, like fucking her damn hard and licking her whole body wet, the more satisfaction I can derive..

duguwuti
23-11-2008, 10:35 PM
I recently found out that I have this new fetish of letting my girlfriend fucked by other guys, wonder how she will moan when being fucked by them. The messier they fucked her, like fucking her damn hard and licking her whole body wet, the more satisfaction I can derive..

Hi Bro,

If U need help pls PM me

malehotbod71
23-11-2008, 11:12 PM
i have this kind of tots tooand it seems quite exciting...any bros here share share?

FBDfkingBIGdick
05-12-2008, 03:04 AM
for me if that girl im not serious i might want her to do some of those thing .. but my currently gf .. everytime we go out i sure ask her wrap up like dumpling ..at home then nvm sth will she her don wear escuse was that weather was hot don fall sick lol .. and really no festish bout let my girl fucked by other guys ba :eek:

shuaige84
05-12-2008, 09:58 AM
i prefer my gf to wear more revealing when going out with me :D

geminean
05-12-2008, 10:30 AM

BRO ! I ready to go ! count me in !

Back to the poll ! Will ask her to wear sexy or more revealing dress during dinner or party ! Got assets will ask her to show off ! don't have ley , will ask her to hide it !:D

duguwuti
15-12-2008, 10:15 AM
Usually i asked my wife not to wear her bra when she goes marketing or shopping
She has a pair of nice 34 B cup boobs and perky nipples
Got feedback from her that always the fishmongers in the market will start to whistler or signals to each others that she's not wearing a bra

slyer
17-12-2008, 10:16 AM
i would ask my gf don't wear bra :D

williamsF1
17-12-2008, 05:17 PM
i won't make my OC/ GF do any of the above. but for my fling & FB, i don't ask her to be braless, my SOP for her is short skirt & panty-less. (more convenient for quickie)

LostALau
17-12-2008, 05:45 PM
Usually i asked my wife not to wear her bra when she goes marketing or shopping
She has a pair of nice 34 B cup boobs and perky nipples
Got feedback from her that always the fishmongers in the market will start to whistler or signals to each others that she's not wearing a bra

Did she get specials from them like bigger fish and lower price? ;)

Vincent4499
17-12-2008, 06:28 PM
Bros,

i sign up for volunteer work. Please pm me if

my services is needed. :D

duguwuti
17-12-2008, 08:59 PM
Did she get specials from them like bigger fish and lower price? ;)

Of cos she did - much more cheaper than other

LostALau
17-12-2008, 09:59 PM
Of cos she did - much more cheaper than other

Must talk to my oc, economy bad, can save better save. :p

duguwuti
20-12-2008, 10:40 PM
Must talk to my oc, economy bad, can save better save. :p

No harm in displaying cos end of the day u can get cheaper things that u have bought from them

They can see but cannot touch so dun worry:D

duguwuti
25-12-2008, 11:15 AM
Seem like the chart is showing the samsters over here loves their wivies to be bonked by other guys - same fetish as me - hehehe

duguwuti
26-12-2008, 10:59 PM
Great to see that the chart is climbing up fast and quick

南洋大臣
27-12-2008, 11:07 PM
Heehee how come no get wife's best gf to join in a 3some? :p

korra
28-12-2008, 01:52 AM
Will ask her to wear sexy or more revealing dress during dinner or party.

gatewaysad
28-12-2008, 10:58 AM
Brought my wife along to Eden Bangkok a few months back ... great fun watching her with another woman while I'm doing another one myself

duguwuti
06-01-2009, 09:10 PM
Now getting my wifey to go braless and pantyless while she goes for marketing

duguwuti
15-01-2009, 10:35 AM
sometimes get the wifey to do something 'funny or unqiue' is to get yrself exciting and more horny

SamSeng79
17-01-2009, 01:01 PM
sometimes its good to share ur fetish with ur partner.. It will enhance the r/s to another level.. But of coz, u must see if ur partner is the open minded type..:D

sexs
24-03-2009, 12:36 PM
nope, i wont get my wife or GF to do it but will ask my FB to do so :eek:

Mich0088
21-11-2011, 02:43 AM
well i luv ladies dont wear panties and bra out shopping so in case i need a quicky.

fehlor
22-11-2011, 08:09 PM
i have this fetish , which is for other men to fuck my girlfriend.

once in awhile , i'd buy her something she likes , on the condition that she allows herself to get fucked by another man.

so recently , i asked one of my friend who was an ahlian to find an ahbeng for me . as i know that ahbengs are known for their rough ways with girls on bed.
so we met up at a chalat one evening , got pretty drunk .. & this ahbeng started raping her .
i used the word , raping , because i know she didnt want it at all.

it really made me high , & he released everything in her mouth .

gosh! a rough ahbeng & a drunk ahlian / office lady.
simply erotic.

magixballx
01-12-2011, 10:15 PM
sometimes its good to share ur fetish with ur partner.. It will enhance the r/s to another level.. But of coz, u must see if ur partner is the open minded type..:D

Ha too bad my oc is not the open minded she won't even give me bj :(

I.m.Jim
22-12-2011, 04:47 AM
Yes I will cos they should be the closest to me which I can relate all my feelings and fetishes .

astonn
22-12-2011, 07:41 PM
my gf herself is one horny gal
at home either in bra and panty or naked
go out usually braless and pantyless but if required to stay out too long then she will put on.

rivcale
22-12-2011, 08:00 PM
LOL interesting thread.

my gf wants to watch me have sex with another girl
trying to find girls or couples for us hahaha :D