PDA

View Full Version : Yue Er

glen_8082
14-11-2008, 06:53 PM
Got the contacts from Bro Sexy.sammy.. Call her up and found out she is not in Kovan area, but Balestier. Arrange a time with her and found myself waiting in the H81.

My hp rang after 10 minutes when she arrive outside the door.. I am having mixed feelings when I was about to open the door... Standing in front of me, she looks a bit shy and scurry into the room quickly. Her dress sense is quite ok and her looks is quite presentable. One thing I like is the perfume she is wearing.. very seductive frangrance... After some tcss, found out she is a nurse back in Chong Qing.. Wow!! Missy leh.. I am a sucker for Missy..

We started to fondle each other and strip down.. Went into the bathroom and clean each other.. She cleaned my junior properly while my hands rubbed her boobs. I tink those are B-cuppers. Though enhance by silicon but quite nice to squeeze. Yap.. not real but who cares I thought.. Proceeded to bed and I lay back to enjoy the blowjob w/o rubber.. she knew what I wanted and change the position to 69.. Her pussy is quite well groomed, quite different from most PRC..The actual moaning starts when I paint her, found out she is already dripping with cunt juices. She skillfully slipped her cunt from my tongue to my dick after putting on the rubber. Started with she riding me.. Can see that she is enjoying as the juices are flowing.. Changed to doggie and was trying my best to suppress my feeling..cos the view from the mirror is so kinky. After a few minutes of pumping, changed to missionary and discovered something important, must share with any bro who is interested. Her dead spot is her clit. I rubbed her clit while pumping, she is having the sudden jerks on her body..moaning became louder and more intense.. Experience told me that if rubbing continues, orgasm will come. So I keep both pumping and rubbing going and yes.... she starts having her spasm and the love-hole tighten. I do not want to end it so early so I continue working hard at my job for another few minutes before I released inside her..

We rested for a while before cleaning up.. Had a meeting after that so had to rush off or else I think will go for second round. Drop her off to a cyber cafe nearby.. Tink will rtf soon as I really enjoyed this session.

Overall Stats

Looks - 7 / 10
Body - 7.5 / 10
Boobs - 7 / 10 B+ (will silicon)
BJ - 8 / 10
FJ - 8 / 10

vinkar
30-01-2009, 12:57 AM
bro,can pm me contact.tks

murali
30-01-2009, 08:35 AM
wat's her damages?

sam1313
30-01-2009, 09:15 AM
Bros. This post is quite sometime bacK dated Nov 2008.. last year. not sure if Yue Er still in the trade or not. :rolleyes:

Liquid@cid
30-01-2009, 03:41 PM
Is this Yue er the one that allows AJ?

sexy.sammyboy
03-02-2009, 02:32 PM
Got the contacts from Bro Sexy.sammy.. Call her up and found out she is not in Kovan area, but Balestier. Arrange a time with her and found myself waiting in the H81.

My hp rang after 10 minutes when she arrive outside the door.. I am having mixed feelings when I was about to open the door... Standing in front of me, she looks a bit shy and scurry into the room quickly. Her dress sense is quite ok and her looks is quite presentable. One thing I like is the perfume she is wearing.. very seductive frangrance... After some tcss, found out she is a nurse back in Chong Qing.. Wow!! Missy leh.. I am a sucker for Missy..

We started to fondle each other and strip down.. Went into the bathroom and clean each other.. She cleaned my junior properly while my hands rubbed her boobs. I tink those are B-cuppers. Though enhance by silicon but quite nice to squeeze. Yap.. not real but who cares I thought.. Proceeded to bed and I lay back to enjoy the blowjob w/o rubber.. she knew what I wanted and change the position to 69.. Her pussy is quite well groomed, quite different from most PRC..The actual moaning starts when I paint her, found out she is already dripping with cunt juices. She skillfully slipped her cunt from my tongue to my dick after putting on the rubber. Started with she riding me.. Can see that she is enjoying as the juices are flowing.. Changed to doggie and was trying my best to suppress my feeling..cos the view from the mirror is so kinky. After a few minutes of pumping, changed to missionary and discovered something important, must share with any bro who is interested. Her dead spot is her clit. I rubbed her clit while pumping, she is having the sudden jerks on her body..moaning became louder and more intense.. Experience told me that if rubbing continues, orgasm will come. So I keep both pumping and rubbing going and yes.... she starts having her spasm and the love-hole tighten. I do not want to end it so early so I continue working hard at my job for another few minutes before I released inside her..

We rested for a while before cleaning up.. Had a meeting after that so had to rush off or else I think will go for second round. Drop her off to a cyber cafe nearby.. Tink will rtf soon as I really enjoyed this session.

Overall Stats

Looks - 7 / 10
Body - 7.5 / 10
Boobs - 7 / 10 B+ (will silicon)
BJ - 8 / 10
FJ - 8 / 10

Hi Guys,

Yue Er is back again.

Damage: $100/60mins/1shot. Room & CD not incl.

Interested bros ???

She only take Chinese, No offend to other races.

http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq57/sexysammyboy/DSC00684.jpg
http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq57/sexysammyboy/DSC00685.jpg

sloanejc65
09-02-2009, 08:31 PM
Just had her

Looks :7/10

Boob. :b enhanced

ass. : great 4 doggie

Service : she is a screamer

Damage :100

Request. For bbbj she comply