PDA

View Full Version : 2 shots

lonexiaobao
13-11-2008, 03:52 PM
My fellow brudders, I have a silly question to ask all the experienced bros here

Lately, have visited quite a few FL but during the whole process... managed to hold for around 15-20 mins before cumming my first shot then when I wanna go for 2nd round, no matter how hardworking the gal or me try, I just cant shot my 2nd shot..

Any advices? :confused:

FL Lover
13-11-2008, 04:28 PM
My fellow brudders, I have a silly question to ask all the experienced bros here

Lately, have visited quite a few FL but during the whole process... managed to hold for around 15-20 mins before cumming my first shot then when I wanna go for 2nd round, no matter how hardworking the gal or me try, I just cant shot my 2nd shot..

Bro, you put under the wrong section... This section is for HIV and STI discussions... not for yor 1 or 2 cum shots... Anyway, whether 1 shot or 2 shots is not important. what is important are HOW LONG U LAST AND YOUR SKILL?..

Go report yor thread under "Discussion about Sex"

sammyboyfor
13-11-2008, 04:59 PM

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) (http://a4esl.org/q/j/ck/ch-countnouns.html) and take the test.

bochapsing
13-11-2008, 05:12 PM
bro, u r lucky man..

boss in good mood today, taught u more than just "advise=verb & advice=noun"..

he even gave u a lesson on "countable" & "non countable" noun..

:p:p:p

lonexiaobao
13-11-2008, 05:57 PM
Bro, you put under the wrong section... This section is for HIV and STI discussions
sorry bro didnt see carefully :p

but thanks anyway

Underwearman
04-12-2008, 12:55 PM
If u have problem cumming in the 2nd shot, opt for 1 shot session lor. U will save more $$ also.:)

fatty_leo
05-12-2008, 02:38 PM
Booked overnight la. Can take your own sweet time:)

andyk
07-12-2008, 11:34 AM

=> Hey BRO,from my personal experience a long time ago when i was overseas with my buddy,the "agent" had 2 pretty SYTs for us & it was our last nite there so i told my buddy that i'll bonk her gal after my bonk ! :D So after my babe left my room,the other babe came over & she joked "are U sure U can bonk again so fast ?"...So i laughed & told her "it depends on how hard working she was ?"....She was really very pretty & i probably will regret if i din bonk her !....So i tried hard to maintain my hard on....but probably i used too much cum in the earlier bonk so i really struggle to climax & finally cummed !....But the next day my dickie & testes was quite sored ! So i really think we should not "force" as it may hurt U internally !!! After that i sweared that i'll never do that again unless i'm 100% sure i can or else dun be a super bonker !!!

Cheers & Happy Sunday !!!
Andyk

jnlover
12-12-2008, 10:06 AM
Bro, just a curious question... how old are you?
Normally to cum twice in a session is not really difficult... but very much depends on the chemistry with the girl and also your physical well being.

LostALau
12-12-2008, 01:20 PM

Bro, if u are in a gangbang (1m/many f), then u have to learn to manipulate.
Bonk one gal after another but hold your fire. Bonk 1, Bonk 2, Bonk 3.....until u come to the last one then .......BOOM!!!!........FIRE!.........

Like that bonk 10 gals in one session also can.:D

wei_xiao_bao
13-12-2008, 09:27 PM
Bro, if u are in a gangbang (1m/many f), then u have to learn to manipulate.
Bonk one gal after another but hold your fire. Bonk 1, Bonk 2, Bonk 3.....until u come to the last one then .......BOOM!!!!........FIRE!.........

Like that bonk 10 gals in one session also can.:D

So bro, u bang 10 gals in 1 session before?

gwsa
15-12-2008, 04:05 PM
impossible can give so many shots...10 shots:confused:

peanut123
15-12-2008, 11:34 PM
impossible can give so many shots...10 shots:confused:

He din say he shot 10 times lar. He bonked 9 girls without shooting, and only shoot in the last girl. I'm not sure whats so fun about that. If anything, its bloody confusing keeping track of which pussy is next, and most pussies feel about the same, not to mention you increase your chance of getting STD by 10 times.

peanut123
15-12-2008, 11:38 PM
Bro, just a curious question... how old are you?
Normally to cum twice in a session is not really difficult... but very much depends on the chemistry with the girl and also your physical well being.

Coming twice in a row is easy when you are young ( ie, in late teens or early 20s ). My ex-gf used to be able to make me come twice, within 20-30 mins. Sigh, those were the days when I was young, full of hormones, and fucking horny.

AVNet
25-12-2008, 03:05 PM
Coming twice in a row is easy when you are young ( ie, in late teens or early 20s ).

No lah .... older (about 30 to 30+) still can come twice lah ... all within 2 hours .... Just need a bit of rest in between and depends on how hard your GF works ....

Bro lonexiaobao maybe you too stress about timing that's why diff to cum 2nd shot ... take your time and make the FL work for the 2nd shot. Another reason may be if you use the "last long enhancer" ... First shot may last longer 2nd shot will be diff to cum becos your didi already numb ... Be careful with those things ....