PDA

View Full Version : For milflovers only

maccalim
11-11-2008, 12:55 AM
Hi bros,

Had tried this FL for 5 times (it's the first PRC FL i have rtf for so many times), so thought of posting a thread here for all the bros. She has all the MILF qualities one can look for, and she gave me the greatest fuck of 2008 (to date) --> Had her in one of my RTF, pulled her top down to her waist and sux on her nice luscious nipples on the edge of the bed, then pulled her down to bed and continue painting her breasts, then had the first shot with her riding on me, laid beside her and tcss for a while, then saw one of her boob escaping the bedsheets, and buay tahan and start 2nd round... this time pumping her way with her in missionary position... i pump and pump and pump like no tomorrow, first time i pump so hard and with so much consistency (you bros know what i toking abt or not? sometimes i pump halfway will stop and get distracted), but this milf made me pump and pump and pump then finally exploded in her (with caps of cos!) with her cumming just before i explode... Although no pic, here is my description, and sometimes, words speaks louder than pictures... hehehe.

Looks
I can't really describe her looks 'cos she has a mixture of naughty, classy and sophisticated look.

Body
Top class boobies, luv her nipples too, soft, large (not gross) aurola, at least a C if not a D. A little loose fats around her waist (afterall, she is a mother to a 10 year old child), nice legs too, and more importantly, she is not loose at all if you know what i mean ;)

Dos & Don't
This is based on my own experience with her:

BBBJ: no, BJ with caps, anyway, it's safety first for me.
fingering: yes, but no long fingernails and not too deep
painting: yes
Sucking of tits: of course, she luvs it!
AR: no
AJ: no
CIM: no, but i didn't try.

Damage:
1 Shot = $70, 30 - 40 mins.
2 Shots= $120, 60 - 90 mins

Her place of business is around Lor 31 to 33. Please call/sms her in Chinese to arrange.

Minimum is 25 pts eligibility. Forum traditions and rules apply, i.e. do not distribute the number!

Cheers :p

BTW, due to work sxchedules, i log in only 4-5 times a week, so can only give out numbers to limited bros per log in. So eligible bros, BE PATIENT!

simple2kee
11-11-2008, 08:10 AM
bro maccalim, steady! didnt c u since ur last posting on Aug 08.

nice sharing! care 2 share?

rgds-s2k

sexwonderller
11-11-2008, 02:07 PM
bro can have the contact plsssss...

johnb888
11-11-2008, 07:51 PM
hi Bro, I'm a fan MILF. Would like to give this MILF a try after reading your FR. Hope you will share contact, please PM to me. Thanks.

zestyboy
12-11-2008, 05:25 PM
Bro,

c pm me her ctc?

Love to try out MILFs.Will post FR after tryng.

Thanks.:D

JoySeeker
13-11-2008, 08:07 PM
hi bro maccalim...streaming FR...do i qualify for her ctc:D:p
buddy s2k

maccalim
16-11-2008, 10:55 PM
Contact has been given to a number of bros.... including those who are just short of eligibility, but is genuine cheongster who had contributed to the forum before in the last few months.

The last time i spoke with her, she told me her stay this time round is a short one, only a month... so i guess bros only have abt 3 weeks left to see her... so hurry!

Please post FR in thread :)

maccalim
23-11-2008, 03:33 PM
Contact had been given to a number of bros, but still no FR :confused:

Makes me wanna think twice into giving out contacts in future when the response is so lacklustre :rolleyes:

Had not spoke to her for 1 week now, but from what she told me the last time, bros have about 2 weeks left to try her.....

samheng2046
23-11-2008, 04:39 PM
Hey, Bro, I am a MILF Lover, care to share her contact. I oso got 2 MILFs to share if u wan.

Cheers

verystiff
26-11-2008, 09:31 AM
Thank you samster maccalim for the contact!
She is slightly tan, from Dalian, above average milf except that she has some pimples!
About 1.6 , slim but rather quiet and tired, probably i catch her at the wrong time
Her looks..7/10
FJ 6/10
may rtf as there are so many in the market!
thanks again!
Cheers!

maccalim
27-11-2008, 12:26 AM
Thank you samster maccalim for the contact!
She is slightly tan, from Dalian, above average milf except that she has some pimples!

Cheers!

Pimples!! hmmmm, she must be quite stressed out, plus i think in China is very cold now, she arrived abt 3 weeks ago, so overtime, pimples came out lar... but when i saw her 3 weeks ago, no pimples at all!

Axelogic
27-11-2008, 12:52 AM
Hey, Bro, I am a MILF Lover, care to share her contact. I oso got 2 MILFs to share if u wan.

Cheers

HI bro,
Can you share her contact too....Thanks....

Existentialism
27-11-2008, 01:42 AM
Contact had been given to a number of bros, but still no FR

Makes me wanna think twice into giving out contacts in future when the response is so lacklustre

Bro, don't be disheartened. Your contribution is very very appreciated. Please keep it up.:D Me for one luv luv MILFs. It's usually a more complete experience with them. The last 2 weeks having gone through Ai Ni, Ting Ting, Qin Qin and earlier tonight Xiao Hui. :p

I wanted to PM you for your gem, however these few things I felt are a little outside the "MILF" norm.

BBBJ: no,
CIM: no, but i didn't try.

1 Shot = $70, 30 - 40 mins.
2 Shots= $120, 60 - 90 mins

Really no offence bro, just my very honest and humble 2 cents worth.
If she altered them a bit, I think she'll be a hit.:D:D

Thanks for reading

maccalim
28-11-2008, 03:24 AM
Bro, don't be disheartened. Your contribution is very very appreciated. Please keep it up.:D Me for one luv luv MILFs. It's usually a more complete experience with them. The last 2 weeks having gone through Ai Ni, Ting Ting, Qin Qin and earlier tonight Xiao Hui.

I wanted to PM you for your gem, however these few things I felt are a little outside the "MILF" norm.

Really no offence bro, just my very honest and humble 2 cents worth.
If she altered them a bit, I think she'll be a hit.:D

Thanks for reading

Well, she is very accomodating and flexible. I'm sure she would agree to stay 1 hr per shot or 2 for 2... talk to her. If you still want her number, pm me :D