PDA

View Full Version : Increse woman libido

jesterking23
09-11-2008, 11:39 AM
After birth of first child, my wife totally lost her intrest i sex....... just wonder any bro out there face the same?? Any idea how to increase their libido...

goofybaby69
10-11-2008, 04:17 PM
maybe she is stress out taking on a new role as a mother.
u can't expect her to have sex with u on demand while in bed.

perhaps u should let ur in-law look after ur child once a mosth while u both book into a nice hotel on a weekend for a romantic date. Treat her to a spa follow by a romantic dinner and head back to the room with champagne. Have her dress in a sexy lingerie and u in a nice sexy kelvin klein brief. This will get her into the mood for sex.

lim2003
10-11-2008, 04:38 PM
If your wife still breast feeding would be an issue as they will feel very tired after feeding and there is not enough of juice flowing out of her cunt. you may need to get KY to make the course smooth.

eu6en3
11-11-2008, 06:18 PM
After birth of first child, my wife totally lost her intrest i sex....... just wonder any bro out there face the same?? Any idea how to increase their libido...

Hey Bro! Just to let you know, you are not alone.. I'm facing the same problem too!!

And is been two yrs already BUT is getting better now.. HOW??

Well, firstly, woman are stress out when they first became mother.. wake up in the mid of the night, bath the baby, feed the baby, change the diampers. etc... And most of them can't concenstrate two things at a time SO.. they have to give up the time with you..

Secondly, after this 2 yrs THEN i finally found the answer! MAN have sex to feel love BUT woman have to be loved to have SEX!!! shower them with love and concern.. and go for a short trip.. You will be surprise!!:D