PDA

View Full Version : Syt Prc Fl

Brother...Bob
02-11-2008, 10:33 PM
Met this 2 STY PRC FL at GL27....

have already try 1 of them. Arrived around 2 weeks and will be here for another 6 months.

Name: Fei Fei
Look: 7.5/10 youth GND (look more like S'porean Poly gal)
Hgt/wts: 160/45
Body: give birth before, slim
Boots: A+
Frenching: Yes (for me) hot! hot! started from the bathroom
Fingering: Yes, wet wet no KY
Painting: Yes (for me) odourless
BBBJ: 7/10(room for improvement)
FJ: responsive 8/10
GFE: i give full mark as she make me feel like going back to poly days. (depend on individual)
Overall Service: 8/10 (non commercial feeling)
RTF: Yes, definitely (macham $80 bonk a poly gal where to find)

bros that looking for a local FL alternative lookalike, she is the one as she don't looking like typical China FL.

Name: Li Li
Look: 7/10 fair skin (more china look)
Hgt/wts: 152/45
Boots: B+
Will try later this week and FR

their damage: $80 + tips + room + cd

They are related but they don't do tarma, (shuang fei)

Both are singer working in a joint nearby, working hour are weekly alternate at 5pm-2.30am or 8pm-xxx. So their service hour are before 4pm(last call) and 7pm(last call) alternate week. you call and check yourself on their schedule, as i am no OKT.

Contact will only be given to bro at least 35 points with FRs only. Other races sorry, Chinese Bros only!

Newbies please don't PM me and jam my mailbox, i may zapz you in return

smallfox123
02-11-2008, 10:42 PM
Bro, i pretty new here. don have your requirement but still hoping to get contact. Need to start somewhere and then build up.

yingchin
02-11-2008, 10:47 PM
Bro bob

U say fei fei give birth b4
So the pussy still tight?:):)

Brother...Bob
02-11-2008, 10:52 PM
Bro bob

U say fei fei give birth b4
So the pussy still tight?:):)

giving birth by operation, pussy not affected lah...... along as can make me cummed should not be too loose.

Brother...Bob
03-11-2008, 12:20 AM
Newbies below 35 pts,

Don't try your luck to PM me and jam my mail box, the chances of you getting zapz from me is far higher than getting the contact from me.

You should go GL or through OKT, try 1 or 2 FL, post your FR/FL contact and earn your point/reputation here.......then lobangs will start to come, trust me.

Brother...Bob
03-11-2008, 12:37 AM
Date Comment
Syt Prc Fl 02-11-2008 08:09 AM rubbish

Since joining SBF in May 2005, first time got zapped by a bro here and is without name.

Hahaaha.... Today is a day to be remembered !

soberguy
03-11-2008, 02:12 AM
Of course kanna zap lah... you count how many post you made out of the total post? Or within 2 hrs duration, how many times are you posting?

Lastly, what you put in your thread starting posting... is pretty confusing, misleading, and can be offensive too.

TinTin130670
03-11-2008, 02:29 AM
Of course kanna zap lah... you count how many post you made out of the total post? Or within 2 hrs duration, how many times are you posting?

Lastly, what you put in your thread starting posting... is pretty confusing, misleading, and can be offensive too.

Bro....like that say my ZH kaki goot meh??:D
Bro Bob...do i qualify to have the ctc??...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

raymondl3est
03-11-2008, 07:48 AM
bro bob how about me can i have the contact
me is l3est :( remeber me ...

pls help me to up my power back :cool:

Brother...Bob
03-11-2008, 09:43 AM

To all SBF bros,

If my posting have confused, mislead or offended any bro here... i sincerely apologise for that.

Bro bob

aczeta76
03-11-2008, 10:23 AM
No worreis lah bro bob..

Ur posts on the Zhu Hai thread have always been good reading..

bonk88
03-11-2008, 11:39 AM

[FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"]Bro....like that say my ZH kaki goot meh??
Bro Bob...do i qualify to have the ctc??...

yeah lah bro soberguy, don said like that to my ZH kaki...he nice guy and no mean to any think lah...one of the nice guy i meet in ZH..is him lor..:D
bob...can i try the this two gal...?u know i love SYT rite?

Labbitan
03-11-2008, 11:58 AM
can pm the contact?

Met this 2 STY PRC FL at GL27....

have already try 1 of them. Arrived around 2 weeks and will be here for another 6 months.

Name: Fei Fei
Look: 7.5/10 youth GND (look more like S'porean Poly gal)
Hgt/wts: 160/45
Body: give birth before, slim
Boots: A+
Frenching: Yes (for me) hot! hot! started from the bathroom
Fingering: Yes, wet wet no KY
Painting: Yes (for me) odourless
BBBJ: 7/10(room for improvement)
FJ: responsive 8/10
GFE: i give full mark as she make me feel like going back to poly days. (depend on individual)
Overall Service: 8/10 (non commercial feeling)
RTF: Yes, definitely (macham $80 bonk a poly gal where to find)

bros that looking for a local FL alternative lookalike, she is the one as she don't looking like typical China FL.

Name: Li Li
Look: 7/10 fair skin (more china look)
Hgt/wts: 152/45
Boots: B+
Will try later this week and FR

their damage: $80 + tips + room + cd

They are related but they don't do tarma, (shuang fei)

Both are singer working in a joint nearby, working hour are weekly alternate at 5pm-2.30am or 8pm-xxx. So their service hour are before 4pm(last call) and 7pm(last call) alternate week. you call and check yourself on their schedule, as i am no OKT.

soberguy
03-11-2008, 12:33 PM
Bro....like that say my ZH kaki goot meh??:D
Bro Bob...do i qualify to have the ctc??...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

yeah lah bro soberguy, don said like that to my ZH kaki...he nice guy and no mean to any think lah...one of the nice guy i meet in ZH..is him lor..:D
bob...can i try the this two gal...?u know i love SYT rite?

Bro... no offence lah... mu apology if I sound harsh. Was just pointing out some possible reasons why kenna zapped :) Should be waiting for live FR from Bro tintin when we kopi together...

a8188j
03-11-2008, 10:41 PM
Hi ,Bro can pm me her contact ,wanna try her soon:D

Brother...Bob
04-11-2008, 02:28 PM
Thanks ZH thread bros for your support n your stamp/chop of my character.

I have to clarify that giving out the contact to bros having 35 points and above is not for getting points from them. SBF Points cannot exchange for free bonks or NTUC vounchers and i do have enough points and reputation to get good lobangs from many SBF bros here.

SBF bros with points, reputation and FRs is just a measurement i used to identify good Samster from others, although is not full proof but at least i feel safer this way as nobody know everyone here.

Sam Boss creating this reputation system, there must be a purpose..right? i am using it now.

i also need protection.

For them........ they are relatively new here and may not have enough experience to protect themselves from bad guys.

For myself....... i am the one who pass out their numbers, so if something bad happened to them, i do not think i can be escape from responsibility.

So bros here, please understand why i chose to give out number to reputated SBF's bros only.

Bro Bob

This week they are available up to 8pm... bros who already have their numbers, do make your own arrangement.

The Landlord
04-11-2008, 02:53 PM
So bros here, please understand why i chose to give out number to reputated SBF's bros only.

Will understand wat u mean.