PDA

View Full Version : hong mei from hong kong

smay
02-11-2008, 12:14 AM
contact from bro diecock:
26 yo hong kong gal Hong Mei (beijing origin)
look 7/10
body 36B 26 34
height 1.65m
weight 52kg
bbbj 7/10
fj 8/10
damage $80/1/1 include room and rubber.
call or sms her *@)13@@*

KiraX_X
02-11-2008, 12:21 AM
damage $80/1/1 include room and rubber??

Are you sure?

smay
02-11-2008, 02:28 AM
you can call her to confirm. its truth.

benglian
02-11-2008, 02:31 AM
bro,

can pm me her number?

Kyoto
02-11-2008, 02:54 AM
Waiting for more FR before i call her.

waiwaiz
02-11-2008, 04:04 AM
bro,

can pm me her number?

I think her ctc no is already in TS post.....

call or sms her *@)13@@*

Look into your keyboard, you will find her no.. Hope i'm rite.:)

JoySeeker
02-11-2008, 06:03 PM
contact from bro diecock:
26 yo hong kong gal Hong Mei (beijing origin)
look 7/10
body 36B 26 34
height 1.65m
weight 52kg
bbbj 7/10
fj 8/10
call or sms her *@)13@@*

hi bro...any FR on her:confused:

levin lee
02-11-2008, 07:31 PM
waiting for any bros with FR, $80 include room and cd. :D

BlurBlock
03-11-2008, 10:06 AM
I tried her yesterday after reading the code given by TS. Below is my FR on her.

Looks : 5.5/10
Boobs : B cup more to A+
BBBJ : 7/10 (I had a CIM)
FJ : Never try
RTF : Once enough

Overall a vaule bonk at $80 with room. She does not pick up any calls when servicing me and that was a plus point. Sorry for the short FR as to me it was just a value bonk.

Petra
03-11-2008, 02:12 PM
just contacted her..

too bad my hp cannot support chinese txt..

called her to ask for price for 2 shots... apparently its 150/2/2.. :)

prcdoggie
13-11-2008, 09:26 AM
a picture say a thousand words

http://i412.photobucket.com/albums/pp207/prcdoggie/hk2.jpg

http://i412.photobucket.com/albums/pp207/prcdoggie/hk.jpg

levin lee
19-11-2008, 11:15 PM
Is she still around?? :rolleyes:

a picture say a thousand words

http://i412.photobucket.com/albums/pp207/prcdoggie/hk2.jpg

http://i412.photobucket.com/albums/pp207/prcdoggie/hk.jpg

iwillbfine
20-11-2008, 12:00 AM
Erm actually i have tried her b4 last week ... Her contact can also be found in adpost ... I saw her ad in adpost so decided to give it a try since room also included ... But apparently when i tried her, i only paid 70 bucks ... Maybe she upped her charges liao ...

The place where she service is where she is living. The hotel is not hard to find and i can say she is concerned about cleanliness. When she opened her room, she was in her lingerie withour bra showing her longkang. Though at first look not really pretty but also not ugly, her longkang make me steam liao.

I took off my clothes and she even helped me to hang up my clothes using the hangers. Den we proceed to bathe where she really clean my didi throughly. Really a nice pair of boobs, not saggy, and i kept stealing glances at them.

Aft the bathe, proceeded to the bed. Her massage was so so only but she got put in effort la. Den slowly aft turn over she begin to stimulate my didi while i attack her boobs. She asked me no condom more feel right but i hump, so i told her i want to put on. Den she began her bj while i lie there enjoying. Actually not really very good suction la but she got put in her efforts liao, can be improved though.

Den my turn to service her liao. She lie down while i get up. i began sucking and licking her boobs while she let out soft moans. Den i move south to slowly finger her. Not too bad la got wet. Den i finish her off in missionary. After helping me clean up my didi using tissue, she asked me not to bathe first. She offered to massage me again, but this time is front nia. So i just lie there enjoy lor. After she finished she didn't hurry me to go bathe and allow me to rest for a while. Den she suddenly climb onto me and asked me to play with her boobs. So i went for second round of breast feeding bcoz i love it ...

When done, she cleaned up the area while i go bathe myself. Maybe can asked her to help u bathe but so heng that her calls came in. So i just diy. After coming out from the batheroom, she even offered me a glass of water. Left after paying and she even asked me to go to her place to enjoy when i free. ",)

Looks: 5.5/10 first look not so pretty but her looks grow
Age: really 26 she show me her ic and her birthday on christmas
Boobs: 3?B big B
Body: 7.5/10 quite slim and smooth body
Frenching: Maybe can but i nv try
Massage: 5.5/10
Attitude: 7.5/10
Bbbj: She allows but i nv try only bj
Fingering: Ya
Fj: 7/10 can try various positions
Damage: $70/1/1 include room and condom
RTF: maybe bcoz her service considered quite good la and somemore everything provided. Moreover she dun really bothers about the timing de.

UltraSeven
20-11-2008, 01:47 AM
she speaks only chinese is it? cause my chinese is very poor.. :(

tigerboy18
20-11-2008, 10:15 AM
huh??? did i read bro iwillbfine correctly?? d gal actually prompted u to do raw?? Wapian! like tis d gal is a dangerous species leh! all bros here better take care. better b safe than sorry. :eek:

xhardboiled
20-11-2008, 11:05 AM
I thk he meant BBBJ niah. Dnt thk any FL wanna take such risk unless she's mad.

huh??? did i read bro iwillbfine correctly?? d gal actually prompted u to do raw?? Wapian! like tis d gal is a dangerous species leh! all bros here better take care. better b safe than sorry. :eek:

Hungary Fighter
20-11-2008, 11:08 AM
She asked me no condom more feel right but i hump, so i told her i want to put on. Den she began her bj while i lie there enjoying. Actually not really very good suction la but she got put in her efforts liao, can be improved though.

i think he means the girl refer to bj w/o condom more shiok not doing raw......

Hungary Fighter
20-11-2008, 11:09 AM
I thk he meant BBBJ niah. Dnt thk any FL wanna take such risk unless she's mad.

i agree......:D

tigerboy18
20-11-2008, 12:01 PM
it must be my mistake. i did not read d sentences properly. my apologies. i was just too concern abt safety. pardon me bros..... :)

iwillbfine
20-11-2008, 06:56 PM
An apology for misleading u guys. Yea i mean bbbj.

Hope senior bros here can share good lobangs with me especially those budget ones. I young bird here hard to get contacts from old birds. I serving ns and is in service side so 8-530 everyday.

Regards

levin lee
22-11-2008, 01:34 AM
An apology for misleading u guys. Yea i mean bbbj.

Hope senior bros here can share good lobangs with me especially those budget ones. I young bird here hard to get contacts from old birds. I serving ns and is in service side so 8-530 everyday.

Regards

so bro iwillbfine, just to confirm with you. is she's still around?

iwillbfine
22-11-2008, 01:49 AM
Hi bro

Still got see her posting in adpost. So should be still around. 70 bucks not 80. But i dun think i will rtf again. Still got some lobangs from bros which i yet to try.

Regards

combatakuma
24-11-2008, 10:25 PM
Decided to try her as i m working in chinatown..msg her at 4pm+.Fast reponse..set and arranged e timing..645pm..

6pm.Msg me she may be late..say ask me wait.Promised to give me better scv.So LL decide to wait lor..try try attitude.

Reached at 630 and waited till 710pm at a bus stop nearby until she msg me e room number.I like e hotel.Its discreet enough.Outside not many people walk around.Counter staff dun care and walk in and e lift just beside.Plus point.

First impression- Looks : 6/10 (Dun look 26) Welcomed me in her lingerie.Without bra.
Went in talk abit.Her smses were coming in.Kept saying sorry.Helped to hang up my shirt n trousers.Touch her breasts.Soft and Smooth.And eat abit.Shiok.

Bathed today.After that a short massage on my back.Applied some johnson & johnson lotion.Not bad.Very good.Feel abit relaxed.Otherwise v tired from work.Turned around..had a short bbbj..
she say come..baobei..off e lights and fuck her.Her pussy was v tight..a few min then finish business.Not much chemistry with her..Felt weird..

Overall,Service : 8/10( Not bad)
bbbj : 6.5/10
FJ: 5/10
Frenching: No allowed.
Body: 6.5
Boobs: 8/10( 34C? )
RTF: Unlikely..altough $70 for room n condom included is not bad.Can Try only.

Negative is she kept a small book which has many hp numbers..i do not know if they are numbers of brothers who contacted her? she is too careless to leave it around.Luckily i m not evil.
Told me another more pretty ger will come soon.Hehe.Told her to keep me updated.

Bros provide more FRs :)

liverpoolthered
25-11-2008, 01:02 AM
Interested can pm the contact.thanks

speedbasher
25-11-2008, 07:55 PM
Looks: 5/10 dun look like late 20s...
Boobs: B (not a boob lover)
Body: 7/10 smooth body but got a little tummy
Frenching/kissing: never try
Massage: 8/10 (think its the best part of the session)
Attitude: 7.5/10
Bbbj: 7/10
Fingering: Yes but outside only
Painting: Got but she not really willing
Fj: 5/10
Damage: $80/1/1 include room and condom
RTF:No... i'm a sucker for looks ;)

she said her friend also coming to work as fl soon...

combatakuma
25-11-2008, 09:24 PM
The contact can be found on e 1st or 2nd page isnt it?
Heh.
Then provide FR after u try it yeah..

Any contacts to exchange?haha

diecockstanding
27-11-2008, 12:30 AM
The contact can be found on e 1st or 2nd page isnt it?
Heh.
Then provide FR after u try it yeah..

Any contacts to exchange?haha

bro,

You are right man. Its at the TS post. Try her liao good value for $70.

PM me for other ctcs exchange, I have some ctcs operating in hougang area.

sean009113
27-11-2008, 12:45 AM
bro can i have the no

irridy
29-11-2008, 05:21 PM
She is Ying Ying alright... I recognised the picture even though one-fifth of the face is shown.

She is holding on to 2 phone numbers: xxxx3228 and xxxx8355. She messaged me when she returned, so I did not get the contact from Threadstarter.

Short note on Ying Ying, shall not go too much into the ratings and details.

Looks: 7/10 [Looks OK to me.]
Figure: 7/10 [Just nice, with a little tummy.]
Vital stats: B-cup.
BJ: 7/10 [SOP.]
FJ: 7/10 [Accommodating to your needs, does not rush you.]
Attitude: 9/10 [Service-oriented.]
Damage: $80 incl tips
RTF: Maybe.

Pros: Service-oriented. Provides massage as well, if you are into it. Value-for-money as service comes with room.
Cons: Answers SMSes during work but I guess it's the same for most FLs.

Overall session is OK but rather SOP. Location is not in the obvious part of Singapore.

Bros who want her contact, please contact Threadstarter.

smay
29-11-2008, 07:09 PM
I have sent contact to many bros. Please pm me again if i miss you out.

I have just recieved call from her, Ying Ying is offering massage @$50 for 30 mins now.

lanyangyang
01-12-2008, 06:20 PM
I have sent contact to many bros. Please pm me again if i miss you out.

I have just recieved call from her, Ying Ying is offering massage @$50 for 30 mins now.

It Ying Ying and kaili the same person? the same no i call.

Just got her at $50 for 30 mins. but i paid her tips cos i work overtime on her hehe.

Petra
04-12-2008, 11:35 AM
sorry for the late FR. tried her last week. got her contact some time back but was busy till one day last week.

her location was good.. small cosy and relatively quiet and private..

Looks: 5.5 (not the best i have seen. but i like her voice.. haha)
Boobs: ~ B
Body: 8/10 (overall i like her body though not perfect)
Frenching/kissing: cannot judge coz very little nia..
Massage: 7/10 (short but good)
Attitude: 8/10
Bbbj: 7/10
Fingering: abit
Fj: 7/10 (quite tight)
Damage: $80/1/1 (some stated $70.. but then nvm.. wanted 2 shots but too shag.. )
RTF: Maybe but i think she going back liao..

smay
06-12-2008, 11:38 AM
Just called her to check. She will be here till end Dec.

May rtf her before she leave.

zami
06-12-2008, 11:45 AM
hi there,
can share her contract to me.

Many thanks :)

liuge
07-12-2008, 11:24 AM
Thank you TS for the ctc.

Call her to make a appointment for $70 package and proceed down to her place. As times are bad, $70 FJ come with massage, CD and a room is in fact a steal. Here is my short report as promise.

Looks : 7 (For a MILF with CFM look and fair skin)
Voice : sweet voice and very friendly like talking to boy fren
Height : 160+m
Weight : 49kg
Frenching : 7 Yes
Body : 7 (Slim waist line, very Fair and Smooth skin.
Boobs : 34B+ (100% natural and soft)
Bathing service : Yes (before and after)
Catbath : 7.5 (Takes her time services you)
BBBJ : 7 (Licking balls, shaft and deep throat)
Fingering : Yes
Painting : Yes
FJ : 8 (Super Horny and accommodating to many position)
GFE : 9
Massage : 8 (like a pro masseur)
RTF : yes, for the cheap bonk and good massage - where to get!
She would not do; SM, AJ, CIM, RAW, Home delivery
Damage; 50/30mins/massage only or 70/1/1, 100/2/2(with good massage, CD and room)

ASK TS for the congtact please.

smay
07-12-2008, 11:29 AM
hi there,
can share her contract to me.

Many thanks :)

contact sent. Bro who are interested please pm me before she leave.

mazda0116
09-12-2008, 07:36 PM
when is she leaving bro?

mazda0116
19-12-2008, 03:57 AM
got ctc by decoding TS clue in 1st post n chk adpost to confirm.

was trying to ctc another fl for a rtf but she was nt available as nid to do ot for her main job. so sms Ying Ying to chk with dmg as i was in chinatown area but got no reply, tot mayb serving another bro so went for some food. after 30mins sms again to ask is she available. got reply hav to wait another 30mins so walk arnd the area. after 30mins got msg from her on rm no. location quite easy to find mayb bcoz quite familiar with area. went to stated hotel, when enter lift tot she gav wrong info on rm so sms to dble chk but once reach the stated floor understand the msg (bros who hav tried her svc b4 may know why).

knock on door, den saw a girl looks not pretty (wld giv only a 5, coz her face complexion quite bad, like moon surface). enter rm she ask wan a drink n got me a cup of water. den we strip to bdae suit n she help me to hang up my clothing. den proceed to bathroom where she gav me a good cleanup, sop, nothing special. during shower ask wats her name n told me she's YingYing. after shower dried up n proceed to bed.

on the bed YY ask wan massage or sex 1st. told her sex 1st as i tinking of having 2 shots so ask her if extend wats dmg. den she ask me wan tarma with her fren @130/1.5/2shots. reject her offer n she reduce dmg to 120 n 3shots. quite hesitant as nvr tried b4 n oso not mentally prepared, so told her she serve me 1st den decide whether to get her fren to join.

begin to touch me sensually on my inner thighs n slowly moving towards my manhood. my hands oso starts to autoroam on her body n reaches her lovehole. on reach there she wld move closer so i could have an easier access to her pussy rub on the exterior n discover tat she was already wet down there. after awhile my little bro came awke n she cap me n giv me a bj, alternate with sucking on my balls, find her bj quite enjoyable, good suction power, after 5mins told her to stop as i'm abt to cum. den she lies back n invite me to enter her meimei. so i got up n rub my hardon against her pussy on the outside for a few sec den enter her lovehole in missionary. upon entry she giv out a soft moan n it increase as i begin to pump. the stereo quite stimulating n nt too loud, juz nice for me. her meimei was quite good for me as i got a good feel in there. after 10mins request her to go on 4s as i begin to pump her in doggie(my fav post as can grap her boobs from behind). her butt quite fleshy n good to bang. tis continue for another 5mins as i finally buay tahan n cum. i stay inside until i unload all my troops. damn shiok sia!!! den i finally withdraw my soften rod n she wld remove the cd n wipe of the cum on my didi with tissue. den i go wash up in the bathrm

after i come out giv me another cup of water. den told me to get on the bed n she begin to massage on my back. during the massage i request her to massage my shoulder as i feel ache there. don really enjoy the massage although the strength quite good, mayb due to i nt feeling any stress or ache on the back n the massage on shoulder quite short lasting 5mins nia. she oso do foot massage towards the end of the session which i felt quite tickish. the massage ended with her touching on my inner thigh n groin area. at times she will move to tease my balls which was very stimulating for me as it brought some reaction to my didi. finally told me to turn over n begin to giv me a hj which fully awaken my little buddy. during the hj she wld touches on my cock head which is so sensitive tat i almost cum. den i told her '别再弄了, 我还想要再一次' ie i wanna bonk her 1 more time.

so she cap me on n says '来我再帮你口交一下' after awhile halted her n she lays back waiting for me to enter her. but i request her for hugging 1st as i enjoy hugging alot as giv me a gfe. during the hug we rub our body against each other. after awhile i begin to svc her by licking n sucking on her nip. den ask her can finger her she say yes but nt too deep. so begin to finger her n she reacts by moving about. all these whlie my mouth still working on her boobs den i moves southwards to paint on her pussy. after some painting, decided it time to launch an attk on the enemy lair. got up n enter her slowly in missionary again. i was alternating between fast n slow spd, 1 good point abt YY was tat during the pumping her moaning nvr stop which make me feel tat i had done a good job in sextifying her. as tis was my 2nd shot it last even longer than the 1st. suddenly i realised tat i can hear the sound of banging a very wet pussy from down there n it really motivate me. den she told me she's feeling pain down there so i slower down my pace so as nt to hurt her. as i begin to feel i'm cumming i up the gear n go into fast mode. finally after some 30sec in 5th gear, i unload my 2nd squad of army in the missionary. den she help me remove cd juz like after the 1st shot n told me to take a rest 1st while she goes to washup abit.

after 10 to 15mins of rest she told me to get up n say will giv me a shower to clean up the oil she apply on my back during the massage. after the wash i dress up, paid n left. b4 i left she ask me to find her again when free n i chk with her hw long she's going to stay. she say she's applying for student pass so she shld still b arnd for some time.

name: ying ying
look: 5/10
boobs: B bah not saggy (not really good at these)
body: 6.5/10 not slim but not like those hippo type
frenching: nvr try
fingering: yes but not go too deep
painting:yes
bj: yes (din request for bbbj tis time still quite shiok)
fj: 8/10
massage: giv her 7/10 although din i din really enjoy as i not looking for tat
service attitude: 10/10 (not rushing)
dmg: 110/1.5/2
rtf: maybe :p (to try tarma with her fren)

do up my rep pts if you like my effort in posting fr (although personally felt it's not well written) as my rep pts quite low (newbie mah). hope to hav more rep pts so tat can meet some sbf bros requirement for requesting ctc :)

sexton
20-12-2008, 04:43 PM
Tks bro smay 4 Hong Mei ctc!

Damage is $70(inc rm + cd)+tips.
Overall a friendly lady with Massage+FJ, budget n quick fix bonk.
Stats n e rest is as per stated.
Will RTF if near chinatown area.

pts 2 note : e room is quite cosy! She will change bed sheet after every customer, of course a new clean towel!

Cheers!!

smay
21-12-2008, 12:10 PM
Conatcts was sent to many bros liao.

Thanks to bros who wrote her FR.

No time to RTF her inspite of she calling me a few times. I heard she has a few frens can do tarma with her. Please check with her for the damage.

Happy Bonking.

smay
21-12-2008, 12:12 PM
when is she leaving bro?

bro Mazda,

she told me she is trying to extend her Visa. Will get back to the bros once I confirm the date.

mazda0116
21-12-2008, 03:22 PM
was feeling horny on friday nite n so sms hong mei aka yingying for a rtf sexxion (tarma with her frenz) n asking for the dmg. but she said she was still working at ktv, hav to wait till arnd 3am. so LL hav to wait as i wanted a tarma tis time round.

as time approaches, i make my way to the designated hotel (as tis is rtf, alrdy know the plc). saw YY n her frenz at hotel entrance n we went in together. YY n me walk towards the lift but her frenz (donno is shy or wat) chose to walk up the stairs at the side of the hotel entrance.

don wan to go into details, else me tends to get very loh soh :) juz some simple ratings

YingYing (ratings given in previous fr except one small adjustment, wld giv her a 6/10 for looks, tink her looks grow on me :))

name: AnQi (YY's frenz)
look: 7.5/10 (to me oni, others may not feel so)
boobs: B (not really good at these)
body: 7/10
frenching: nvr try
fingering: yes (n she's wet down there)
painting:yes
bbbj: donno (done by YY)
fj: 8/10
massage: 7/10
service attitude: 10/10 (not rushing)
remarks: seems to me she's very horny, will finger herself when i was bonking YY
gfe: 10/10 to me :p (she was like fighting with YY over me, coz she say i m the type she likes (me plump nice to hug) find it quite fun)
dmg: for u to find out
rtf: definately when accumulate enuf $$$

wuqin18
28-12-2008, 12:04 AM
Have a session with YY today. She ask me why don't come 2 days ago Christmas is her birthday. Show me her passport and proved that 25 Dec 1980.

Looks : 5
Body : 6 Smooth skin.
Boobs : handfull
BJ : 7
Painting : No try
FJ : 6
GFE : 10
RTF : May be no. If yes, only 4 the reason she is very very friendly.

smay
07-01-2009, 11:17 AM
Have a session with YY today. She ask me why don't come 2 days ago Christmas is her birthday. Show me her passport and proved that 25 Dec 1980.

Looks : 5
Body : 6 Smooth skin.
Boobs : handfull
BJ : 7
Painting : No try
FJ : 6
GFE : 10
RTF : May be no. If yes, only 4 the reason she is very very friendly.

Bros,

Thanks for your FRs.

I have RTF her yesterday for another session before she returning home for Chinese New Year. Cheap and good ..... she gave me her best service for returing to her..... I was recommanded to have tarma with her frens but I didn't take up, new gal, looks good. Her fren was there when I reached her place. DISCOUNTED PRICE for a 2 hours sessions with other services - check with her hor.

Date of departure - mid Jan - fast hand fast leg before she leave.

07-01-2009, 11:31 AM
Bro, *@)13@@* nice move, i like it...:rolleyes:

fengheshang
07-01-2009, 11:50 AM

she saying BBBJ or BJ

swallowmycum
07-01-2009, 11:35 PM
My FR on Hong Mei from HK formerly from China(forgot where liao, i did ask her). got her ctc fr a free net classified.

she was the first FL i tried that give full service that comes with room n cd. in case bros think i bullshitting, her room u need to climb to get to one.

took shower for me. SOP. room onli got shower no bath tub.

ask me want massage or fj first, since pain all over said massage first lah. ok lah, not the hard massage i like one but for FL can lah. not piano2 mah

very friendly n hardworking, although her look not my type.
boobs saggy to me anyway, flabby tummy too.
gave me bbbj, good suction then cowgirl me, but was damn tired n didi went to sleep. she took off cd n bbbj me again, after trying very hard till her mouth numb i told her nevermind lah. took her g-string n use it to stimulate didi, got a little reaction n did it myself till abt to cum n ask her can CIM. her said ok. shot into her open mouth, damn shiok.

did tried to paint her but mei2 got funny smell so was put off.

paid her 80/1/1 although she onli ask for 70/1/1 as she very friendly n said will make it up to me when i rtf.

took shower for me again n gave a nice hug b4 i left.

ps: she hygenic person, when to brush teeth thoroughly after CIM. so next bros don't need worry, u won't taste last bros's cum if u french her.:):D

smay
14-01-2009, 03:41 PM
Last 2 days liao. Its a must try cheap bonk.

jh85
22-01-2009, 02:56 AM
i tried her already... not bad lah... 80/2/2 is the price i negotiate.... the service is not tt perfect but acceptable... but she offered a bj without cap... abit dangerous so i reject her... over all still cheap lah... room and cap everything include... she even offer shuangfei together with her new arrive sister i rejected also due to cash not enough... this is the first time i wrote a fr sorry if not detail enough...

knownl
24-01-2009, 02:24 AM
she went off le? can pm me her contact?

mazda0116
24-01-2009, 02:54 AM
she went off le? can pm me her contact?

she has juz recently returned to our shores, ctc can be b found in earlier post.

mazda0116
25-01-2009, 09:52 AM
Gong Xi Fa Cai to SBF Bros
&
Win Lots of $$$ for Bonking

Stratgist
25-01-2009, 10:30 AM
I thought HONG MEI alread dead. All her bodies was chopped to pieces where the murder was hang last year..........

Petra
27-03-2009, 03:19 PM
anyone tried contacting her again recently?

sin_sex
28-03-2009, 04:08 PM
Bro,

She still in SG? can i hv her number?

Thank you

junk80
28-03-2009, 04:38 PM
TS, is she still ard???...

johnn
13-04-2009, 09:30 AM
hi ts can hv hong mei ctc

goodmoney
10-05-2009, 02:56 AM
Just tried Hong Mei earlier

Massage: 6/10 although not the best i have tried, she really put in efforts to massage every part of my body. The best part is she massages fully naked. can feel the softness of her skin and warm of her cunt when she sits on my buttock.

Boobs: B
BJ : 8/10 with condom and can feel the suction
FJ: quite tight and juicy. (the condom was stained with her juices)
Damage: 80 / 1 (room and condom included)

jackudos
03-09-2010, 01:48 AM
is hong mei still ard ?

sweatlover
03-09-2010, 02:14 AM
Why Reply On 2009 May Thread?

U Kena Whack.