PDA

View Full Version : question on condom usage and hiv

savior
01-11-2008, 08:47 PM
i normally have sex with my gf without condom and this was my first time so wanna ask some question.

when put on condom, during intercourse it will usually like roll back up is that right? i first time use condom so i not sure so abit scared.

the condom rolled up during intercourse but the cap at the tip there still on so it is normal right?

anyway blood test do right away can detect or must wait for a few weeks only better to check?

pls help me

savior
03-11-2008, 09:28 AM
anyone care to shed some light on this matter pls?

feeeling rather shitty now.

naemlo
03-11-2008, 09:37 AM
i normally have sex with my gf without condom and this was my first time so wanna ask some question.

anyway blood test do right away can detect or must wait for a few weeks only better to check?

What cock u talking?? I dun understand. U meant u afraid of HIV, wants to do blood test? But I thought u usually have sex with your gf without condom.. y now then worry??? :confused:

savior
03-11-2008, 11:31 AM
nola, cause last nite i try prostitute for first time, so now abit scared so wanna ask some 7uestions. anyone can help me answer those 7uestions?

hang37
03-11-2008, 11:51 AM
bro.. there is an instruction slip inside the condom box, it got show u how to wear condom.... you should roll to the base of your little birdie... if wear properly most likely it won't roll off....;)

dgsk
03-11-2008, 12:11 PM
HIV is the least of your worries. There are many other forms of STD that are much easier to get than HIV. They are curable, but pass them to your gf and you are as good as screwed.

From your description, it is unlikely that you would get HIV. It only happens when you have fluid exchange. Meaning when you have direct body fluid of an HIV positive target ingested into you. The common ways of this happening is you frenched passionately and swallowed her saliva, you had unprotected sex and her fluids flowed back thru you penis opening. Worst is when both of you have open wounds, rash included, and rub them together.

Since the condom did not totally roll off but did roll down, you have a high chance of all the other STDs; gonorrhea, syphilis, crabs, etc. Before I freak you out more, let me say that "legal" and registered service providers, including those in massage parlours, are routinely checked medically, and know how to protect themselves and thus you.

Go talk to a doctor if you're freaking out. He'll only scold and frown on you. But after that you get peace of mind.

Congratulations on your initiation into paid sex. Hope you enjoyed it. HAHAHA!!!

Flavoured
03-11-2008, 12:36 PM
even if you wear condoms, you can still contract genital warts, if you gave her a blow job then you might get syplhlis on ya mouth (bad spelling) or if you're really lucky, still get it on your groin area OR well get it on any other part of your body that came in contact with virus(happens if you skin fails to block it out)(btw it cant be cured competely if you medicate too late, and it normally reoccurs every couple of mths). if your condom broke then you will prolly get alittle of everything~

also, kindly google on the correct way to put on a condom alot of people dont know the correct way and end up brusting the cap. (well i did once anyways)

lots of private doctors out there who does screenings for STDs although it wont come cheap.

lets hope you're clean. (if you're testing for HIV you better go for a couple of test in 6 mths intervals. then again HIV tests are not 100% accurate)

savior
03-11-2008, 01:54 PM
the prostitute was the one who put it on for me so she should be experienced enuff right?

hmm, yes hiv should be least of my worries, but most of the other stds are cureable am i right?

so i shld wait at least 3 mths before i do a test right?

gergab
03-11-2008, 01:58 PM
Please dont go for paid sex when you're still doing with your gf and raw at that. It is very irresponsible. How will you be able to live with the guilt that you gave her HIV

Criminalz
03-11-2008, 03:29 PM
kinda strange you are putting so much faith in a pros.

anyway, lay off sex for awhile. watch when you pee, do you feel like your dick on fire. If yes, SEE a doctor. check if your dick smells really weird and strong, if yes, SEE a doctor. feel if your dick has any other liquid flowing out besides your pee and sperm, if yes, SEE a doctor.

anyway, dun be an asshole. dun have unprotected sex with your gf. in fact, lay off.

risingeast
03-11-2008, 03:33 PM
Usually, the prostitute is more afraid of catching someting from you, than you from her.

dgsk
03-11-2008, 04:55 PM
Yes bro, most of the STDs can be cured.

But you better wait awhile to see if there are any symptoms that crop up over the next 2 weeks as suggested by another bro above before you do anything with your gf. To be absolutely sure, go get a blood test for STD 1 week after your tryst. That should highlight the more common ones, if any. No point mucking around worrying yourself to death.

Your challenge now is to dream up convincing reasons to tell her why you're "not in the mood" until it all blows over.

Big Sexy
03-11-2008, 05:47 PM
wrong forum.. go to the health section..
you will find all your answers there..

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sexual-health-issues/

savior
03-11-2008, 06:11 PM
sry big sexy big if can one last final question?\

thanks for ur concern guys, dun worry will not be seeing my gf for another 3 mtsh since shes not in malaysia atm.

to all the pros, what kind of test shld i do? afaik, hiv test only test for hiv am i right? is there such thing as a test which covers most or more common stds like hsv etc??

thanks for ur help guys. appreciate it

savior
03-11-2008, 09:50 PM
anyone can help?

cpcheongster
03-11-2008, 09:58 PM
this will help

DSC (http://www.dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/index.asp)