PDA

View Full Version : Friendly and pretty 23 Xiao Xue(Snowy)

sianren
30-10-2008, 08:12 PM
Interesting thing do happen.. In 1 week I could find 3 babes and still trying to find time to bonk other PRC that Bros who recommend to me..

I was trying to locate Xiao Yue again because I have lost the number but waited for almost 1 hour B4 she came out from her place. After I got the contact... By sudden luck I saw Xiao Xue ( Snowy ) walking towards me and was talking on the phone... So I just said Hi and she stopped and I waited for her to hang off..

We chat and understood she just came to S'pore 2days ago and was on the way to meet up with her friends. so I ask her where so that I could drop her at the location she wants....We got into the car and chat for awhile... then I pop out the Golden Questions...

Do you want to spend sometime with Me?
Where, she asked?
Of course we go hotel and have fun.
Then she just laugh and said I so direct.

Since she first time here, I drove around GL area to shown her which are the restricted area so as not to get into trouble.

Once inside the room, she striped to reveal her beautiful boobs and figure. Though she shower B4 she came out, she offer to shower together. Interesting she said she wanted to wash the condom first because too much wax..so I knew she will only give BJ.

She started with Catbath and using her hand to fonder your chest and nipples..Very soon my DIDI respond and she capped on.. She is hardworking during her BJ, can see her putting effort into it.. Then I flip her over and my turn to enjoy frenching, kissing down her neck and sampling her 2 boobs and nipples.. Can feel she already wet and request I make Love to her soon...she start riding on the Top, and then I took over from there..

The rest, Bros must enjoy yourself to find out

Name: Xiao Xue (Snowy)
Orgin: forgot, maybe Bros can ask again
Height: approx 1.62m
Weight: approx 45kg
Stat: 75B (50cents areola light brown, very nice)
Complexion: Fair and soft
Look: 8.5/10 pretty face I'm sucker for good look
BJ: 7/10 (too bad,)
FJ: 8/10 (pussy really tight- Doggie, cowride, missionary, sideway)
Frenching: Yes
Painting: Yes
Fingering: NO hands so use tongue to lick her cunt
Attitude: 8.5/10 (chatting and friendly)
Damage: $80 + $20 hotel
Rtf: Definitely for me.

Mr Cactus

skirtchaser639
30-10-2008, 11:31 PM
superb! another chio syt
bro TS, i really want to salute you for finding new gal despite your semi-retire :cool:

aczeta76
31-10-2008, 09:51 AM
superb! another chio syt
bro TS, i really want to salute you for finding new gal despite your semi-retire :cool:

This one I like..8.5/10.. by yuor stds means ahem

WQaiting for ctc.

Woei
31-10-2008, 10:29 AM
WoW ! Looks 8.5 :eek: care to share ctcs.....

denden7070
31-10-2008, 10:39 AM
wow........recently mr catus in action liao:D:D

Huntsgp
31-10-2008, 10:41 AM
Wow... seniors in action... wonder how a 8.5/10 looks like..

I will go hunt and 6c at GL myself..:D

skirtchaser639
31-10-2008, 11:22 AM
This one I like..8.5/10.. by yuor stds means ahem

WQaiting for ctc.

8.5/10 is from TS, my apology if i make it sound like i meet up the FL
but if you have seen her and rate her 8.5/10...i must quickly ask ctc from TS liao :D

want to try YY from TS first, but if Mr Cactus highly recommend Snowy...i will be put into dilemma :D

aczeta76
31-10-2008, 11:29 AM
8.5/10 is from TS, my apology if i make it sound like i meet up the FL
but if you have seen her and rate her 8.5/10...i must quickly ask ctc from TS liao :D

want to try YY from TS first, but if Mr Cactus highly recommend Snowy...i will be put into dilemma :D

hahaha... no lah, my apologies, I wanted to hit reply but quoted instead so lazy to change.

I mean 8.5/10 based on catcus std means very very good... last I saw him rate so high was for Xiao Ping so it is either Xiao Xue is as good or his std drop..:D

Anyway, the last time I took too long to ask for XP's ctc from sianren so this time muz jiayou a little

Ice2005
31-10-2008, 06:22 PM
Got a very fast responses from TS and hungry for SYT, sent SMS immediately and she is available....

Went down to pick her up in lor XX and she is indeed a beauti. We chat along the way and like very good friend.

Sorry not good at story writing so i will give my FR as follows:-

Name: Xiao Xue
Orgin: came from Dalian
Height: approx 1.62m rather tall
Stat: cup B (large areola light brown, very nice but looks like enhance)
Eyes : beautiful
Look: 8.5/10 pretty
BJ: 7/10 quite hard working
FJ: 8/10 (pussy tight- cowride, missionary)
Painting: Never try
Fingering: yes
Rtf: too many choice

aczeta76
31-10-2008, 09:30 PM
Sianren, Thanks for ctc.

But I think your taste slightly off liao after long break:p (muz be her eyes tat caught u) \. Went for appt with Rita 1st then had to do something urgent so went for appt with Xiao Xue late at 6.30pm

1st look, ok pretty but I like petite girls.. anyway, she told me how you was quite insistent in not letting go of the chance hence how u capture her...

Maybe I was late and bro was waiting so we finished session in 1/2 hr (I had offered to wait after the other bro but she said nah)

She wash the CD before doing BJ and gave me quite a long BJ. FJ was a little rushed and she kept asking me to go faster so I give up after a while as she did not allow me to pleasure her much...

So yield to her in cowgirl and she continues riding my still-hard cock for another 5 mins till she cum..

Orgin: came from Dalian (She told me her hometown is shandong)
Height: A little tall.. I prefer petite ones like Keling, Rita and XP
Stat: cup B (Quite sure enhanced)
Eyes : Big and sparkly
Look: 7.0/10 pretty (7.5 if I rate in her smooth complexion and big eyes)
BJ: 6/10 Suction lacking but hard working
FJ: 6/10 (But quite rushed and a little fake in moans)
Frenching: Yes. Light
Painting: Never try
Fingering: yes
Rtf: NO.. limited budget. Need to RTM rita 3 or more times in the next 3 weeks

Aftershave@8
31-10-2008, 10:35 PM
Firstly thanks to Bro Sianren for Xiao Xue contact

Sorry bro Aczeta, I'm the bloke after your 6.30pm session… I was not aware Xiao Xue had a back-to-back schedule, otherwise would have settled for much later time slot, paiseh… called her lunch time today to book 7pm slot which she confirmed…

Picked her up and proceeded to L81. Felt her red dress was a bit bright but the white cardigan softened the effect… first impression was “dreamy looking support actress in Korean movies”, quite pleased with overall packaging, and don’t look like FL

TCSS a bit in the room before she suggested going for shower; she stripped and I like her snow white body; her looks, especially those big eyes, can grow on you. SOP shower later she provided BJ with cap, nothing special but passable… then she capped me with new CD and asked that I go on top… seeing that there’s hardly any foreplay, I decided to paint her – might as well as it solicited a positive response - in no time, her bushy pussy was wet

Bros please note – she is very hygienic, so I did not attempt to French or finger her love hole, but she allows light kisses on lips and sensual finger strokes around pussy area; painting is OK – pussy no odour, in fact smells very clean and believe me, it’s wet, wet, wet and natural stereo is good!

Not wanting any more of her cum in my face, I did her missionary for 10minutes before succumbing to her now-dripping pussy and sexy moans complete with contorted facial expression. I’d like to think she enjoys having sex, or that she’s a good actress

Washed up separately and sent her back; I knew she was in a little hurry because on the way to L81 her sis called, apparently her sis feeling upset after tiff with boyfriend so Xiao Xue was keen to accompany her sis …

My humble rating -

Hometown: Dalian (she told me)
Height: 1.65m (she told me)
Vital Stats: 34B chest / 23 waist (my estimation); suspect boobs enhanced
Looks: Up to 7 during copulation
Overall: Pretty girl suitable for bros who like demure, fair skinned lass; can be considered tall, especially with high heels; hygienic / doesn’t smoke; friendly gal with mouth-watering bushy area. I sense she's still shy, maybe just 3 days here so limited experience and still a little reserved
Extra Notes: Bring 2 CD (1 for BJ and 1 for sex)
Investment: $80 + Tips / Rm and CD your own
RTF: Maybe only as I need to clear back log from a few kind bros

rockon
01-11-2008, 01:07 AM
Thks 2 bro.Sianren 4 Xiao Xue's ctc.Fetched her at her place n proceeded 2 H81 yesterday late afternoon..Personal ratings n sexperience as follows:

Looks:7.5-Sweet smooth face wit mesmerising eyes.
Ht:1.65 m
Boobs:Light brown B+ wit small nips,luv 2 lick n suck 'em.
BJ(capped):7-Vigorous up n down movements n gd suction,almost resulting in me cumming.B4 capping dd,saw her washing the latex.
Catbath:6.5-More of a nipplebath s she focussed on attacking them.
FJ:7.5-Cowgal n missionary.During the former, with her facing me,it was erotic 2 behold two bouncing melons.Me hands had a gd time fondling them 2:D
During missionary,i was pumping away n planting kisses on her face n neck n she responded with tight hugs,kisses n loud stereophonic moans.Arrrgh,cum in no time in her tight love-hole.
After FJ service:8.After my shower,she laid the towel 4 me to dry my feet, held my underwear to pass it over 4 me to wear n then help me buttoned my shirt.Wld have help me 2 wear my pants n socks 2 if i had not stopped her n said it was ok,i could do it myself:D
Damages:$80+$20(rm)+2 latex(1 for BJ n 1 for FJ)
RTL(Love)-Yes,even tho few other targets oredi sighted.

aczeta76
01-11-2008, 01:51 PM
Firstly thanks to Bro Sianren for Xiao Xue contact

Sorry bro Aczeta, I'm the bloke after your 6.30pm session… I was not aware Xiao Xue had a back-to-back schedule, otherwise would have settled for much later time slot, paiseh… called her lunch time today to book 7pm slot which she confirmed…

Picked her up and proceeded to L81. Felt her red dress was a bit bright but the white cardigan softened the effect… first impression was “dreamy looking support actress in Korean movies”, quite pleased with overall packaging, and don’t look like FL

TCSS a bit in the room before she suggested going for shower; she stripped and I like her snow white body; her looks, especially those big eyes, can grow on you. SOP shower later she provided BJ with cap, nothing special but passable… then she capped me with new CD and asked that I go on top… seeing that there’s hardly any foreplay, I decided to paint her – might as well as it solicited a positive response - in no time, her bushy pussy was wet

Bros please note – she is very hygienic, so I did not attempt to French or finger her love hole, but she allows light kisses on lips and sensual finger strokes around pussy area; painting is OK – pussy no odour, in fact smells very clean and believe me, it’s wet, wet, wet and natural stereo is good!

Not wanting any more of her cum in my face, I did her missionary for 10minutes before succumbing to her now-dripping pussy and sexy moans complete with contorted facial expression. I’d like to think she enjoys having sex, or that she’s a good actress

Washed up separately and sent her back; I knew she was in a little hurry because on the way to L81 her sis called, apparently her sis feeling upset after tiff with boyfriend so Xiao Xue was keen to accompany her sis …

My humble rating -

Hometown: Dalian (she told me)
Height: 1.65m (she told me)
Vital Stats: 34B chest / 23 waist (my estimation); suspect boobs enhanced
Looks: Up to 7 during copulation
Overall: Pretty girl suitable for bros who like demure, fair skinned lass; can be considered tall, especially with high heels; hygienic / doesn’t smoke; friendly gal with mouth-watering bushy area. I sense she's still shy, maybe just 3 days here so limited experience and still a little reserved
Extra Notes: Bring 2 CD (1 for BJ and 1 for sex)
Investment: $80 + Tips / Rm and CD your own
RTF: Maybe only as I need to clear back log from a few kind bros

No worries. I was late as "involved" in something so my fault lah... so did u bring 2 CD? I gave her one Oko spare incase the next bro did not stand-by...

Anyway, bro who booking her in future can bring flavored CD if you can lah... easier for her

Aftershave@8
01-11-2008, 02:18 PM
Bro Aczeta, indeed I brought 2 CD...

I think its FATE lah - after 1st meeting Xiao Xue at 7+, I buggered off with some mates and was driving home just after 3am (this morning) thru' GL and hey presto! There she was walking alone in one of the quieter upper lorongs with tar-pow food in hand... (yes, the red dress and white cardigan was very easy to recognize!)

As her back was facing me, I drove up beside her and offered her a lift home, to her pleasant surprise in seeing me again, just after 7 hr. Well, as it turned out, she suggested we go for supper together outside GL area. During supper, got to know her better and it was almost "natural progression" that I RTF'ed her in the wee hours of this morning. This time more action, can french furiously and can finger (though a bit only), and just as wet as before!

It must be my fastest ever RTF to date but absolutely no regrets - this nice young lady just grows on you... Sent her back and went to bed at 6am+... boy was I shagged...

sianren
01-11-2008, 03:04 PM
Bro Aczeta, indeed I brought 2 CD...

I think its FATE lah - after 1st meeting Xiao Xue at 7+, I buggered off with some mates and was driving home just after 3am (this morning) thru' GL and hey presto! There she was walking alone in one of the quieter upper lorongs with tar-pow food in hand... (yes, the red dress and white cardigan was very easy to recognize!)

As her back was facing me, I drove up beside her and offered her a lift home, to her pleasant surprise in seeing me again, just after 7 hr. Well, as it turned out, she suggested we go for supper together outside GL area. During supper, got to know her better and it was almost "natural progression" that I RTF'ed her in the wee hours of this morning. This time more action, can french furiously and can finger (though a bit only), and just as wet as before!

It must be my fastest ever RTF to date but absolutely no regrets - this nice young lady just grows on you... Sent her back and went to bed at 6am+... boy was I shagged...

WOW....I was having plan to RTF this weekend and you already the first to do so... Champion Lah...:D

Thx Bro aczeta76, Bro rockon, Bro Ice2005, Bro Aftershave@8 for your positive FR...I really think she will have time to polish into a gem here, that why I am abit more strict in screening bro here so that we can all enjoy and take good care of her..

Just send out contact of XX to another batch. ENJOY your weekend

Mr Cactus

BangTillYouPain
01-11-2008, 03:53 PM
bro can share contacT?

Chinababes2001
02-11-2008, 09:24 PM
had her on fri around 1pm... but didnt have time to write this FR.

its pretty much the same as what TS described...

she wore a bright red dress with a white cardigan.
first impression was wow... cos its bright daylight and someone wearing like she is going to KTV.

anyway, proceed to lovenest and have our little love making event.

her face is pretty sweet, i will rate her around 7/10

her boobies are abt B only with dark brown nips

very bussy cunt below

i am more of a taking person and not someone who gives... thus i only enjoy being serviced, so dun ask me if she is wet or enjoy being paint :rolleyes:

overall, 7/10

thanks bro sianren for the ctc...

cheers

DRSG
03-11-2008, 10:58 AM
Each time making it with a 'mei ren' is like a dream.

Called her yesterday in the late afternoon to book her for the evening.
Picked her up at the arranged location.She was the lady in red when I called her standing along the road junction.We proceeded to my pte abode as she was agreeable.I don't like hotels anyway.All the prying eyes.I told her I will pay for transport time lost etc.She was accomodating.

She like my place as it was very cosy and quiet.
We bathe together decently no hanky panky in the bathroom.Along the journey I already keeping stealing glances at her.Bro Sianren you have good taste.Maybe you are my type.I only want to do it with pretty and beautiful women.

Put on some music and we lay down on the bed.She kissed me on the chest.Suddenly I changed position and lie ontop of her.Asked permission on her 'no fly zone'.She said anything goes!I kissed her gently on her neck her ears and down to her soft nipples.She is B cup enhanced but subtlely.Went down to her belly button.You've got to be gentle here if not they are ticklish and it will spoil the mood.

She was responding well and I went further south to the 'black forest'.Gentlely softly explored her and licked her clit.She moaning sweetly.You want to lick her more till she wet wet wet.
Went down to her thighs and legs and even her toes.Went back to her tits again.Now she wants to BJ.Put on cap and let her.

She knew I was ready changed cap and I mission her gently increasing pace when her face turned red and hot and body sweaty.As she urged you on softly you may want to control to hold this moment of pre climax a little longer so that you can enjoy the intimacy of this beauty below you.Well the rest is history....

We bathe again dressed and had some fruits before sending her back.She became emo when a song from the CD touches her soft point psychologically.I saw her trying to hide her tears when the song was played.I think the song was about home and loneliness.

Name:XiaoXue
Place: Dalian
Face:Beauty beauty beauty(Bro Sianren I give her 9/10)
Body:7/10
Legs:7/10
Boobs:32B(enhanced but still soft)
Hips and buttocks:Has meat and broad.Most PRCs are flat here.
GFE:9/10
BJ:7/10
FJ:9/10
RTF:Yes as she is accomodating to arrangements.
DMG:I paid her generously for her trust in me and flexibility.

She is a good one.A gem in the making.She will be here long long :)
Thanks again TS.Good intro.

aczeta76
03-11-2008, 11:07 AM

She is a good one.A gem in the making.She will be here long long :)
Thanks again TS.Good intro.

She's your type too huh... hahaha..

I am normally into petite girls so if she was a little shorter.. hahaha, I will be a regular... eyes on Duke's find now... you guys enjoy Xiao Xue. As I said, she is a gem with big sweet eyes..:p

Ice2005
03-11-2008, 01:55 PM
Thx Bro aczeta76, Bro rockon, Bro Ice2005, Bro Aftershave@8 for your positive FR...I really think she will have time to polish into a gem here, that why I am abit more strict in screening bro here so that we can all enjoy and take good care of her..

Just send out contact of XX to another batch. ENJOY your weekend

Mr Cactus

I guess she must have drain off for the day...... So many strong guy.. and heavy drain of fluids....... Hehehe. :D

Fat Bear
03-11-2008, 02:37 PM
Can pm me her number too thanks...

marji
03-11-2008, 02:37 PM
meeting her now....

hope I will be sex-tified by her... will give me ratings after the bonk... hehehe

aczeta76
03-11-2008, 06:03 PM
meeting her now....

hope I will be sex-tified by her... will give me ratings after the bonk... hehehe

You wun be disappointed lah.. she has quite good Nu Ren Wei

DRSG
04-11-2008, 11:30 AM
Last night as I was jogging along East Coast cannot hear HP ringing.At half way point toilet break.Missed call from lady in red.That was about 10.20pm.Ran back to car in quick time.Called her.She said she just had dinner/supper.Just to have quick chat.She is free ATM.No bookings.

Want to see me?OK.

Drove down to pick her up.Already 11pm.One bro called her in the car she told him to get back later.This time she put on her white shoulder coat.Head off to my place.She now prefer there than hotel.

We talked for about half hour and asked me to get a bath as I was sweaty and smelly after the run.

AS I came out of toilet she was already undressed.She took a bath and a good rinse of her mouth.She wanted to cap and BJ but I overtook her and went to her thighs and legs faster than she could grab my bro.

She let me lick her cunt again till she moan.Softly.She capped me as I kissed her ears to neck.As she was trying to put the thing in her I lift her and carried her to my sofa chair.Sat her down nicely and pump her gently deeply increasing the thrust as momentum builds up.Hey her breasts are not enhanced its real after sucking and fondling it properly.Its seems softer now compared to the 1st bonk.

Deep strong thrusts faster and deeper I went.She was moaning louder now.I sensed she was half way there then.I carried her while the thing was still inside her and changed position.She was now sitting on top and her turn to ride me.I held her hips and suckle her tits and urged her on faster and faster till she scream.Its was loud.I knew she came.I carried her to the bed and pumped my shot.She was exhauted so was I.

Rested a short while and sent her back.Already 1 am!

Apologies to bro who last called her at 11 pm plus.

aczeta76
04-11-2008, 11:37 AM
Last night as I was jogging along East Coast cannot hear HP ringing.At half way point toilet break.Missed call from lady in red.That was about 10.20pm.Ran back to car in quick time.Called her.She said she just had dinner/supper.Just to have quick chat.She is free ATM.No bookings.

Want to see me?OK.

Rested a short while and sent her back.Already 1 am!

Apologies to bro who last called her at 11 pm plus.

hahaha.. KC deep deep huh.. she is here on long term pass so u going to make her "priceless" or not??

Me will skip my rtf lah (if you ask me too) :p...hahaha

DRSG
04-11-2008, 01:15 PM
KC her no lah.My KC gal still waiting for me in Beijing.She is still the best.

vvoshiicrus
04-11-2008, 02:53 PM
bro can give mi the ctc ty

sianren
04-11-2008, 03:01 PM
Thx Bro Chinababes2001 and DRSG... Glad both of you too enjoy her look and attitude..that was the why when i saw her die die can't let her off my radar eyes...

Your rating wll cause my PM with overload...I only dare to mention 8/10 and you push to 9/10

Spoke to her last week and want to RTF but with quite a number of Bros taking care of her ... How to???? Think I'll pay her a visit 2 moro..heheh

meeting her now
Bro marji as what bro aczeta76 mention and all the FRs posted ..sure you will have a goood time

I just Bonk SYT You Fei, she is oso a gem-to-be...

Mr Cactus

aczeta76
04-11-2008, 03:14 PM
Thx Bro Chinababes2001 and DRSG... Glad both of you too enjoy her look and attitude..that was the why when i saw her die die can't let her off my radar eyes...

Ya.. She told me you were very insistent on not letting her "escape"

Bro marji as what bro aczeta76 mention and all the FRs posted ..sure you will have a goood time

I just Bonk SYT You Fei, she is oso a gem-to-be...

Mr Cactus

Looks like the cactus's horns and other parts are "growing" again..

hahaha

sianren
04-11-2008, 03:35 PM
Looks like the cactus's horns and other parts are "growing" again..

hahaha

I have yet to make appointment with TT from Duke..should be within this week...have you bonk YF....should try oso

Mr Cactus

aczeta76
04-11-2008, 03:47 PM
I have yet to make appointment with TT from Duke..should be within this week...have you bonk YF....should try oso

Mr Cactus

I will have to TRY HARD... Me meeting TT from Duke later.. YF... hmmm maybe have to pass lah... budget tied up with other "service provider"

wolfmaster
05-11-2008, 01:03 PM
late in posting this FR that I had try during last weekend... but late better than nothing right.. :D
Firstly thanks for the trust of TS.. this gal is great.. enjoy the round..
A lot had been mentioned which will lead me to key point.

contact her on Sunday and confirmed the time. During traveling to spot sudden ask me who pass her the contact.. Die liao TS never mention name to me..

so no choice had to provide some pattern.. giving some vague answer like the name provided might not be the name that you know lah..
Reach destination then ask me to wait under apartment... then suddenly started to rain so no choice had to wait somewhere till rain stop.. wait for ard 20 mins then saw a beautiful lady walk out of life..

1st impression: Sweet nice SYT.. (face abit mature [i like cute cute] but nevertheless a beauty). sweet voice with nice figure in red (think all bros saw same dress).. chat chat and was very surprise of my language power..

anyway we went for lunch nearby while understanding more about her.(key details posted by most bro there so avoid this)..did know about how persistance TS was in getting her contacts to secure this gems.. (cheers for u man)

After lunch find a nearby hotel to start action. Frankly this lady is obsessively in cleaniness.. (good for bros).. No even willing to take off her shoe cos say hotel carpet dirty.. wash 1 cap for BJ and insist 2nd 1 for action..

after bathing real action started... touch touch to wake my bro and then cap with wash cap... BJ nothing to shout about.. but real action i like start when she cap and riding...

wah.. still can remember the moment that she insert my hot rod into her.. instant sensation tell me this gem is tight man.. as she started to ride i started adjust her deeper using my hand on her bud.. wah... the feeling is excellent man.. as i push in deep and her moan started get into ryhum..

she started moan louder each time i rock with her & can see that she really enjoy it... I suck and lick on her breast... that feeling really shiok man.. despite she not the big boob that I like...

rock till i cannot tahan quickly carried her on missionary position & started thrusting with her moaning ... better...... thrusting and thrusting to enjoy the moment that both of us forget... till the overwhelming heat overtook me that i kiss her on the lip while releasing my entire week of load on her....

Shiok man... especially with an Smooth skin SYT...

Place: Dalian (stay in Hangzhou for 2 yrs)
Face:7.5/10 (nice but i like cute gal)
Body:7.5/10 (default on boobs)
Legs:8/10 (i like smooth long legs.. that my galfriend lack)
Boobs:32B(not sure is it enhanced.. soft but small to me..)
GFE:7.5/10 (nice gal to chat.. really lady like)
BJ:5/10 (low on that... esp with wet wash cap)
FJ:7/10 (good for the riding but i try with better 1 before)
RTF:maybe.. cos too many choice..
DMG:as stated...

1 point to take note.. avoid the hotel along the main road near her apartment.. that place cannot take it man.. she hate it..

aczeta76
05-11-2008, 01:27 PM
1 point to take note.. avoid the hotel along the main road near her apartment.. that place cannot take it man.. she hate it..

hahaha.. no wonder my session not as fun.. since I went there as nearest as I was late..

Hmmm... understooded... maybe will RTF after 19 if I dun need to go across the causeway in the months that comes

sianren
05-11-2008, 02:08 PM
late in posting this FR that I had try during last weekend... but late better than nothing right.. :D
Firstly thanks for the trust of TS.. this gal is great.. enjoy the round..
A lot had been mentioned which will lead me to key point.

contact her on Sunday and confirmed the time. During traveling to spot sudden ask me who pass her the contact.. Die liao TS never mention name to me..

so no choice had to provide some pattern.. giving some vague answer like the name provided might not be the name that you know lah..
Reach destination then ask me to wait under apartment... then suddenly started to rain so no choice had to wait somewhere till rain stop.. wait for ard 20 mins then saw a beautiful lady walk out of life..

1st impression: Sweet nice SYT.. (face abit mature [i like cute cute] but nevertheless a beauty). sweet voice with nice figure in red (think all bros saw same dress).. chat chat and was very surprise of my language power..

anyway we went for lunch nearby while understanding more about her.(key details posted by most bro there so avoid this)..did know about how persistance TS was in getting her contacts to secure this gems.. (cheers for u man)

After lunch find a nearby hotel to start action. Frankly this lady is obsessively in cleaniness.. (good for bros).. No even willing to take off her shoe cos say hotel carpet dirty.. wash 1 cap for BJ and insist 2nd 1 for action..

after bathing real action started... touch touch to wake my bro and then cap with wash cap... BJ nothing to shout about.. but real action i like start when she cap and riding...

wah.. still can remember the moment that she insert my hot rod into her.. instant sensation tell me this gem is tight man.. as she started to ride i started adjust her deeper using my hand on her bud.. wah... the feeling is excellent man.. as i push in deep and her moan started get into ryhum..

she started moan louder each time i rock with her & can see that she really enjoy it... I suck and lick on her breast... that feeling really shiok man.. despite she not the big boob that I like...

rock till i cannot tahan quickly carried her on missionary position & started thrusting with her moaning ... better...... thrusting and thrusting to enjoy the moment that both of us forget... till the overwhelming heat overtook me that i kiss her on the lip while releasing my entire week of load on her....

Shiok man... especially with an Smooth skin SYT...

Place: Dalian (stay in Hangzhou for 2 yrs)
Face:7.5/10 (nice but i like cute gal)
Body:7.5/10 (default on boobs)
Legs:8/10 (i like smooth long legs.. that my galfriend lack)
Boobs:32B(not sure is it enhanced.. soft but small to me..)
GFE:7.5/10 (nice gal to chat.. really lady like)
BJ:5/10 (low on that... esp with wet wash cap)
FJ:7/10 (good for the riding but i try with better 1 before)
RTF:maybe.. cos too many choice..
DMG:as stated...

Oops forgot to mention in my PM, tot you are my regular cheongter who know my chinese NICK...heheh

Glad you like her though...

Mr Cactus

xyz1001
05-11-2008, 05:37 PM
First must thank Mr Cactus for the ctc!

Second must thank Mr Cactus for your persistence, luckily us.

Just met up with Xiao Xue today. I was telling myself expectation kills. So dun expect too much. When she arrived, ummmm... Very pretty indeed. Mr cactus rating is up to expectation! First impression beautiful babe with very nice eyes. She is wearing white t-shirt and jeans. We had lunch together and proceed to nearest hotel.

I laid her on the bed and looked at her beautiful face. She smiled. And i went OMG, she really looks like Lin Zhiling at that angle. So i was keeping at that angle and making her smile. hehehe :p

Happy times passed too fast...

Short rating
Looks : 7.8/10 but when in bed smiling 8.5/10
Chemistry : High
RTF : As many times as possible. I have a bad feeling that she will turn priceless.

Warning: Bros who are prone to KC, u are warned. Her charm will melts many hearts.

igotfatballs
06-11-2008, 02:33 AM
thanks bro for the number...
after smsing for the past 3 days...finally can make it...

Looks : not exactly what i classify as a SYT but quite chio...grow on u kinda looks after awhile...7/10
Body : slim and tight (8/10)
Boobs : dark brown nips(i think enhanced...dun look natural and i saw some scars under the breasts ) i am not really into enhanced
Attitude : 10/10
GFE : 10/10...her voice damn sweet la...and she got those cheery face...will hold your hands when u walk with her...etc...
Damage : 80 + 20 tips +20 Hotel + cab pick her up etc...

brother....i cant get your xiao yue leh....brother got any more syts ~~~

Hardyboy
06-11-2008, 08:08 AM
First, thanks to TS for sharing the contact.

Had a session with XX yesterday. Picked her up and proceeded to love nest. First impression not bad, though not exactly very young. Make up is thick and she was wearing her favourite (or perpetual red dress with white top).

After shower, she immediately went to work, giving my nips a good licking. Then I serviced her. She seemed to enjoy it. After a while, penetrated her and tried her in various positions. She is accomodating, and sound effect is good. Nice legs too. Unloaded into her after 20min of bonking.

Overall a good bonk.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: A+ to B
BJ: I didn't want
FJ: 7/10
GFE: not too much for me

gameboy3799
15-11-2008, 02:48 AM
Called Xiao Xue (Snowy) this evening but she say must after 12 mid-night, so decided to try my luck on CFM Sexy Jin Jin from Vanda.

Will try to make arrangement with Xiao Xue these few days, hope is as enjoyable as Jin Jin. :D

Aftershave@8
15-11-2008, 04:30 AM
RTF Snowy a few times and I must say it gets better each time!

At 1.6m tall, her snow white skin and big eyes is an absolute head-turner! While not an expert in BJ (with cap), she tries really hard and the sight of such a beauty working on my rod always makes me want to cum till I have to stop her

When she mounted me (boy is she tight!) the full view of her well-shaped 33B breasts and the slightly bushy pussy on those long legs automatically turns my leg to jelly. Today she was more wet than previous sessions as she “deposited” a fair bit of pussy juice on my pubic hair… which she shyly helped me clean-up after the deed… it was a damn good feeling, as if I’m such a good f - - ker

What I like best about Snowy is the overall experience – takes your hand like your GF the moment she sees you, leans closely to you even when waiting for lift at hotel, the BJ / intercourse (natural stereo very good indeed) with a stark naked stunning beauty and the “did you enjoy yourself” innocent look after we both “cummed” together… thinking about it gives me another hard-on…

Summary:
Snowy / age 23 / from Dalian / fair skinned intelligent beauty with superb service & attitude
Damage: Paid $100 + tips (excl. rm. & 2 CD) for 1 hr / 1 shot, as she’s definitely worth it
Note: Please bring 2 CD
RTF: I already pre-booked regular slots, hee, hee…

Thanks bro Sianren again for the contact!

rex475833
15-11-2008, 04:35 AM
hi bro ,can give me her contact no .thanks .:D:D

marji
15-11-2008, 05:46 AM
sory for this very late FR. Almost forgot about it til I saw my nick being mentioned in the ealier postings! heheheh

overall she is a pretty chick. her looks just grows on you...

tall, slim and lean body with a pretty face to go with it.

but capped BJ not my thing, so most likely won't RTF with her la.

XiaoXue
looks = 7
boobs = B+ (i suspected its enhanced, can't be sure with all the advanced technology!)
BJ = 7
FJ = 8 (great moaning)
gfe = 8 (actually offers to bath with me)
damage = 80 + 50 tips (sory don't mean to spoilt market. no small change and look very bad if were to ask for change back right? hehehe)

a8188j
15-11-2008, 07:57 AM
hi bro ,can give me her contact no .thanks

xyz1001
15-11-2008, 04:54 PM
RTF Snowy a few times and I must say it gets better each time!

Whahaha... It just gets better and better ya. No wonder u got regular bookings already. :p

damnu88
15-11-2008, 05:17 PM
Anybody...or TS, can forward XX contact......Bleeding with sperm after seeing the FRs...........;)

xyz1001
15-11-2008, 05:58 PM
Never thought that i will be doing this...

Anyway, Xiao Xue has been working very hard and working very late. In fact, she wasn't feeling well yesterday but continued to work. It pains me.

So I told her that i will help her. Has been trying to contact Mr Cactus, pm, but no joy. I will help to manage her thread for the time being until Mr Cactus is back. Hope that he is not offended. Bros with better solution pls pm me.

Bros who are interested in meeting this pretty lady. Pls pm me.

BTW
Her damage is now 100/1/1. (She is worth this price loh)
Working time : 2pm to 4am. (Pls call her after 1 pm when making appointment)

Aftershave@8
15-11-2008, 07:17 PM

Anyway, Xiao Xue has been working very hard and working very late. In fact, she wasn't feeling well yesterday but continued to work. It pains me.

So I told her that i will help her. Has been trying to contact Mr Cactus, pm, but no joy. I will help to manage her thread for the time being until Mr Cactus is back. Hope that he is not offended. Bros with better solution pls pm me.

BTW

Bro XYZ 1001, I think that's very kind of you

Based on my experiences, 100/1/1 is value for money

aczeta76
15-11-2008, 10:52 PM

BTW

No worries... I think I know Sianren well enuff to know that he juz want the best for XX so help on... while he is busy elsewhere.

Sianren-- tio boh..

xyz1001
16-11-2008, 12:11 AM
No worries... I think I know Sianren well enuff to know that he juz want the best for XX so help on... while he is busy elsewhere.

Sianren-- tio boh..

Thank you bro aczeta. First time i'm doing this. Just wanna help her in the small little way that i can.

Bros who are interested in meeting this pretty lady, pls pm me. I will try to get back asap.

Requirements: Must treat her nice nice hor. :p

xyz1001
16-11-2008, 05:42 AM
Name: Xiao Xue (Snowy)
Orgin: Dalian
Height: approx 1.62m
Weight: approx 45kg
Stat: 75B (50cents areola light brown, very nice)
Complexion: Fair and soft
Look: 8.5/10 pretty face I'm sucker for good look
BJ: 7/10 (too bad,)
FJ: 8/10 (pussy really tight- Doggie, cowride, missionary, sideway)
Painting: Yes
Fingering: NO hands so use tongue to lick her cunt
Damage: $100/1/1

Enjoy bros. Pm me for contact.

xyz1001
16-11-2008, 10:50 AM
Working time : 2pm to 4am. (Pls sms her in chinese or call her after 1 pm when making appointment)

Requirement: Written FR and must treat her nice nice. :)

gameboy3799
16-11-2008, 11:06 AM

BTW

Wow .......... New Price ! ! !

Think not a very good time to hike price, customers usually wouldn't mind to Tip $10 or $20 to the girl if she is good. But at $100, customer usually think twice before going ahead. :(

xyz1001
16-11-2008, 01:20 PM
Wow .......... New Price ! ! !

Think not a very good time to hike price, customers usually wouldn't mind to Tip $10 or $20 to the girl if she is good. But at $100, customer usually think twice before going ahead. :(

Haha bro gameboy, thank you for your concern. Good things cost a little more here. Her pretty face can easily fetch this price. Plus her friendly attitude and awesome gfe, think this price is still a steal. :)

Bros interested in meeting Xiao Xue, pls pm me.

daydevil89
16-11-2008, 01:54 PM
Bro xyz1001, thanks for sharing... no more going to the regular hunt??? din see you posting there anymore...

Anyway... will try Xiao Xue out once I have the time... Cheers!!!

y291252001
16-11-2008, 02:44 PM
Haha bro gameboy, thank you for your concern. Good things cost a little more here. Her pretty face can easily fetch this price. Plus her friendly attitude and awesome gfe, think this price is still a steal. :)

Bros interested in meeting Xiao Xue, pls pm me.

Thanks for the lobang, bro! Stock market not good, $$$ no enuff... sigh... So try to cut down on chionging. Tempted to make contra trades again, but too much at stake, so spend less is better solution. Anyway, after reading so many +ve FRs, will make effort to meet her. Like tall + syt girls, so think she'll be my type. only 2 downsides, no bbbj and recent price hike....

Bro xyz1001, thanks for sharing... no more going to the regular hunt??? din see you posting there anymore...

wah, nice to find fellow playground mate here. bro, let us know if she meets up to expectations too!:p

daydevil89
16-11-2008, 02:50 PM
Thanks for the lobang, bro! Stock market not good, $$$ no enuff... sigh... So try to cut down on chionging. Tempted to make contra trades again, but too much at stake, so spend less is better solution. Anyway, after reading so many +ve FRs, will make effort to meet her. Like tall + syt girls, so think she'll be my type. only 2 downsides, no bbbj and recent price hike....
wah, nice to find fellow playground mate here. bro, let us know if she meets up to expectations too!:p

Yah... seems like the market is bad and $$$ really tight... thats why down grade from regular hunt to the open playground... And also, that regular place has too much memories... hehehe... look out for my FR here... Cheers!!!

O... Bro xyz1001... i totally understand the price increase as RMB is stronger now... but if she want more customer... its best for her to stick to the old price to attact some budget concern cheongsters... just my opinion...

xyz1001
16-11-2008, 09:54 PM

Bro daydevil, she is the reason why i didn't go to my regular hideout. hehehe :p

xyz1001
16-11-2008, 10:03 PM

Yup, think u will like her one, since our standard sama sama :p

daydevil89
16-11-2008, 10:03 PM
Bro daydevil, she is the reason why i didn't go to my regular hideout. hehehe :p

OIC... cool man... let me check her out too... thanks ;)

xyz1001
17-11-2008, 08:02 AM
PM cleared. Bros interested in meeting this pretty lady pls pm me.

Working time : 2pm to 4am. (Pls sms her in chinese or call her after 1 pm when making appointment)

Requirement: Written FR and must treat her nice nice. :)

y291252001
17-11-2008, 11:26 AM
And also, that regular place has too much memories... hehehe...
Bwah... ha... ha... I know who you're referring to loh! It's the same for me too, my most RTF to-date and she gave most GFE. Miss her still when think of her.... Haiz.... Anyway, got new gems in the making!

Yup, think u will like her one, since our standard sama sama :p

Yup, I certainly look forward to meeting her! Nowadays, so many good ctcs, so little time & $$.

xyz1001
17-11-2008, 10:12 PM
[QUOTE=y291252001;3238567]Bwah... ha... ha... I know who you're referring to loh! It's the same for me too, my most RTF to-date and she gave most GFE. Miss her still when think of her.... Haiz.... Anyway, got new gems in the making!

[QUOTE]

Hahaha... i also know who... :p

xyz1001
18-11-2008, 08:08 AM
PM cleared.

Bros interested in meeting Xiao Xue pls pm me.

Waiting to see more FRs.. :)

xyz1001
18-11-2008, 01:38 PM
Bros interested in meeting this pretty lady pls pm me.

Requirement: Written FR and must treat her nice nice.

:)

skirtchaser639
18-11-2008, 06:18 PM
thanks bro xyz1001 for managing the thread and share the ctc
got a chance to meet up with XX today
nice gal, very good attitude
for bros who dote her, i am sorry as i called her she still sleeping
but this accommodating gal says ok to meet in 1/2 hr
haven't meet good impression liao :)

true to her words, she came 1/2 hr, but got the wrong place
have to direct her and less then 10 min, she is at the door
first impression on her looks, pleasant looking gal, pretty enough for you to take a second look if she walk pass you

as I am early, bath first and waited for her arrive, so she bath separately on her own
minimal tcss and we straight into action
her cat bath quite standard, and i only got bj with cap from her
i must say very hygiene gal, even wash the cap before she start
then she tell me the condom i buy no good, tell me okomoto 0.03 better
she say, 用那个比较爽, i tease her ask her guy more shiok or gal more shiok and she just laugh shyly
off she go no the cat bath and bj, and she super hardworking on the bj
good 10 min and she change a new cd for the fj
seek permission to lay down ask me to do missionary

i usually very gentle with girls so no difference with her
go slow with her nips and my turn to service her with cat bath
slowly build up her feeling and my hand roam down to touch her mei mei
soft and nice with enough wetness for me to enter...:D
still taking my time to make her higher, steal a feel kisses on her lips and she auto french me
then she pull me down to urge me to enter

so after enough of foreplay, granted her my rod to her hungry mei mei
pumping her for another good 10 min missionary with her leg is all possible missionary position
her moans from soft to stereo surround, quite loud i must say
really feel that she enjoys every moment as i look at those agony satisfying look of hers
she keep grabbing my butt as i pump into her

hehe...not going to end so soon, pull out and saw her disappointed unsatisfy look
want to do sideway, but she push me down and ride me
man! she really ride like cow girl rocking the bed so loud that i scare it break
but damn shiok, it like she is going all out to satisfy herself
after she got tired, ask me to do her doggy
i am not good at doing doggy, but i reach my hand in front to stimulate her as i pump from the back
about 5 min later she tell me she can tahan and want me to do her missionary again

again try to go slow and gentle on her after we switch back into position
but she shyly say to me she like to hard and fast
ask me to pump her with all my strength
nabei, like that means i will cum fast also leh, already quite high with her moans and her sexually hungry looks
but since she request, don't want to reject
pumped her like motor piston until i unload
sweet gal hug me close and laugh with satisfaction as i was being drain dry

clean me up and ask me to rest on the bed as she go bath first
after she is done, i just go wash myself up as she touch up her make up
we did mess up each other hair quite abit....:p

tcss as we dress up and she even bring me the shoe as i wear my sock
overall good service gal
tell me some bad incident happen to her last night as she confronted her roommate for stealing money from her
she did not sleep till early morning today, i feel so bad to wake her from her sleep
she also tell me a nice bro give her 500 to help her
we left the place together like FB friend, saw a syt in the lift
wanted to ask for ctc but paiseh as XX is with me in the lift...:o

ok...enough of me bragging, below is IMHO summary stats

looks: 7.5/10 (not my type of syt but not bad looking)
boobs: A+ ~ B (not for boobs lover, but like her erected nip...hehe)
bj: 8/10 (very hardworking on this and not bad for a bj with cap)
french: yes? (we kisses abit lips-to-lips, but get some wet slurppy kisses as i pumping her)
fingering: yes, only finger outside (wet)
painting: did not try
gfe: 7/10 (easy to chat with)
fj: 7.5/10 (a good bonk)
overall: 8/10 (very hardworking gem)
rtf: yes, but still have FL list to clear
damage: 100/1/1 + tips + transport + room + cd

sianren
18-11-2008, 06:35 PM

BTW

No problem, pls oso let her know currently veri busy, but will call her.

Bros who need contact can pm xyz1001

Mr Cactus

xyz1001
18-11-2008, 06:47 PM
tell me some bad incident happen to her last night as she confronted her roommate for stealing money from her
she did not sleep till early morning today, i feel so bad to wake her from her sleep
she also tell me a nice bro give her 500 to help her

Yalor, she working so hard, sleep so little and have a roommate that steals money. :mad: Wanted to find another room for her. Any bros got lobang can pm me or sms her hor. Thank you.

looks: 7.5/10 (not my type of syt but not bad looking)
boobs: A+ ~ B (not for boobs lover, but like her erected nip...hehe)
bj: 8/10 (very hardworking on this and not bad for a bj with cap)
french: yes? (we kisses abit lips-to-lips, but get some wet slurppy kisses as i pumping her)
fingering: yes, only finger outside (wet)
painting: did not try
gfe: 7/10 (easy to chat with)
fj: 7.5/10 (a good bonk)
overall: 8/10 (very hardworking gem)
rtf: yes, but still have FL list to clear
damage: 100/1/1 + tips + transport + room + cd

Thank you for bro skirtchaser for your detailed FR. Nice nice. :)

xyz1001
18-11-2008, 06:49 PM
No problem, pls oso let her know currently veri busy, but will call her.

Bros who need contact can pm xyz1001

Mr Cactus

Thank you Mr Cactus.

She will be waiting for your call lor. :)

daydevil89
19-11-2008, 01:00 AM
thanks bro xyz1001 for XX's contact....
had a session with her on sunday nite... after some sms... pick her up from her work place as she say she is tired and hungry... i suggest to have a meal first... but she say lets finish my intended business before going for food... we chatted all the way to the hotel but i can fell that she is tired... reach H81 and check-in.

We had individual shower and chatted somemore... when i was taking mine.. saw her washing one of the 0.03 CD at the tap... she say she dun like the taste of the lubricant... was so afraid she break it... haha

Anyway... on bed... she gave me a cat bath... not bad... cap me and go for BJ... nice sensual slow with some deep throat... occassionally give me the CFM look... change CD and ask me how i like to enter her... i did not immediately action but turn her around and starts licking her butts and ass... when placing my fingers at her pussy... she is already wet!!!
she turn around... push me to the bed and starts to ride me .... she did not go deep on herself as she eat my dick head with her pussy... after some 5 mins... she say she is getting tired... well... i understand too... so let her lie down and i started to cat bath her... she feels ticklish at her groin when i suck her hard... I try to place my mouth on her pussy but she used her hands to cover it and laughing at the same time... i knew it is ok to paint her so i remove her hands and stuck my mouth to her pussy... if is fucking wet!!! she responded with every stroke of my tongue and every suck on her clit... did not finger her as i can see that she is hygiene concerned... painted till she beg me to stop and ask me to enter her... she say she almost cum during the painting session...
Missionary... started with slow stroke and then with sudden deep thrust... she reacted with her head flip side way, eyes close and sharp "ah!!"... she did not stop me so i continue to pump... then i get faster and faster with combination of short and long thrust... she started to twist and turn and give lots of high pitch moan... seems like she enjoy hard and fast stroke... i then went slow again to control my cum... at the same time.. bent towards her and test if frenching is allow... to my surprise... she open her mouth... stick out her tongue and suck/lick my lips... wah... fierce frenching style... fench.... stroke... french... stroke... moans.... suddenly she push me up and signal me to pump her hard... i grab her arms and switch to super charger mode... her moan is almost like screaming at this moment... she then move her fingers towards her clit and started to finger herself while i pump her hard... wah... she really want to cum man!!!! with a loud screaming moan... i realised she cum and i increase my stroke speed and power.. looking at her expression... its priceless!!!! in a few seconds.. I came together... stroke my dick in her pussy even though i have done ejeculating... french abit and catch my breath at the same time....

Rating:
Face: 7.5/10 (sweet face with "teh" voice)
Body: 7/10 (slim... proportionate with slight ass which is not flat)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (B-... brown nips... not for boobs lover... but look ok on her slim body)
Catbath: 6/10 (normal... nothing to shout abt)
BJ: 7/10 (good suction... some deep throat)
Painting: 9/10 (fucking responsive)
FJ: 8.5/10 (wet!!! wet!!! wet!!!.... good respond... esp when she has the feel to make herself come... she say not many guys give her the feeling to cum)
GFE: 7/10
Attitude: 8/10
RTF: maybe... next time will feed her first before getting into the sexxion... hehehe

xyz1001
19-11-2008, 08:34 AM
i grab her arms and switch to super charger mode... her moan is almost like screaming at this moment... she then move her fingers towards her clit and started to finger herself while i pump her hard... wah... she really want to cum man!!!! with a loud screaming moan... i realised she cum and i increase my stroke speed and power.. looking at her expression... its priceless!!!!

WAH.... bro daydevil, u power sia...
Looks like u enjoyed, looks like she enjoyed very much too. :p

Hmm... think she only french when she is high and wet, during foreplay not much one leh. Must go verify again. hehe :D

Thanks for the FR!

Aftershave@8
19-11-2008, 01:25 PM
I think “repeat visit is strongly rewarded” with XX, had been seeing her quite often these past few days, GFE experience has taken a quantum leap. From the nice friendly girl ("lady in red") that I first met just over 2 weeks ago, she has turned into a wild little pussycat (in a good way).

In our latest “date”, I requested for her to be in t-shirt and jeans with hair let down, which she kindly agreed to. When I went to pick her up, I almost couldn’t recognize her – she looks like one of the pretty girls you want to chat-up when driving past NUS campus bus-stop…

As we are now very friendly / comfortable with each other, to my delight, she treated me to a steamy shower. She parked my hardened little bro between her ass crack and made me caress her breasts as we frenched in the shower – a remarkably sensational experience that is continuously replayed in my mind…

Fast forward to bed and like before, I had to stop her BJ (with cap) as she had been working on my penis diligently, almost making me want to CIM. Laying her on bed, I started nibbling her glorious nipples and gradually moved south where my mouth was greeted with a moist pussy. Must have hit the right spot as soon, she was thrusting her bushy pussy at my face – despite the slight inconvenience of my nose getting in the way of her thrusting, I continued licking and boy oh boy, she was literally dripping!

In her “teh” voice that is now trembling, she asked that I enter her missionary and as my throbbing dick gently explored the passage of her warm and super wet love hole, she started fingering herself as well, what a sight! Both very high (and noisy too) by now, we switched to doggie position and as I pumped her from the back, she grabbed my head and started to French like no tomorrow. The full length mirror in the room captured all the graphic details – she became a wild little pussycat urging me to satisfy her and shortly after accelerating to top speed, we both came and collapsed on bed

Overall rating: 8.5 / 10 across all aspects
Damage: 100 + tips / 1 hr 1 shot excl. rm. + 2 caps

aczeta76
21-11-2008, 09:37 AM
guys can help me to check out is xiao xue surname liang?

hahaha... u go ask her yourself lah..

Dun hide in the shadows.

remyken
21-11-2008, 11:21 AM
Thanx bro sianren for snowy ctc.

She definitely haf the looks. Quite a looker but service wise, soso only. More like those L8, L10 PRC gers service but no rush. At least we spent abt a little more than a hr in the room.

Below is my short FR-

looks - 7.5/10 nice looks.
boobs - 6/10 A+ cup, small.
body - 6/10 figure so-so only.
bj - 6/10 cap bj, she tries hard to make my cock stand, but i prefer bbbj :p.
pussy - 6.5/10 quite thick pussy hair, normal hole.
fj - 7/10 willing to try many positions, not bad

damage - $100 +$20 room
Rtf - No. im more to service than to looks.

Once again thanx mr cactus

Aftershave@8
21-11-2008, 08:14 PM
Bro, don't keep us in suspense leh, if her surname is Liang means what ...

xyz1001
26-11-2008, 09:45 AM
Thanx bro sianren for snowy ctc.

She definitely haf the looks. Quite a looker but service wise, soso only. More like those L8, L10 PRC gers service but no rush. At least we spent abt a little more than a hr in the room.

Once again thanx mr cactus

Thank you for your FR.

Bros interested in meeting her can pm me. :)

xyz1001
26-11-2008, 06:15 PM
Bros interested in meeting this pretty lady pls pm me.

xyz1001
27-11-2008, 10:17 AM
PM cleared. Bros interested in meeting her can pm me. :)

xyz1001
28-11-2008, 10:43 AM
Waiting to see more FRs... :)

xyz1001
28-11-2008, 09:38 PM
Her damage is 100/1/1.

xyz1001
01-12-2008, 09:49 AM
Waiting to see more FRs... :)

Aftershave@8
04-12-2008, 04:52 AM
CHEATING BASTARD DRIVING GREEN CHERY QQ NO. 2716 / MP: 9194 XX 88

The person calls himself “Zhang” (could be Cheong or Teo in English); local Chinese male, slim built, age around mid-30’s, claims to be a ‘mafu’

After pestering Snowy a few times to lower her price, he supposedly agreed on her usual price of $100 / 1 / 1. But he paid her only $50 after bonking, saying he has no money and no ATM card

He drives a Dark Green Chery QQ, License Plate no. 2716 (Snowy could not recall pre-fix alphabets). His mobile phone no. is 9194 xx 88 (I have the complete number but will refrain from writing it here)

Those who have met Snowy would agree she is a pretty, friendly and service-oriented girl with beautiful mesmerizing eyes - unfortunate circumstances forced her to do FL first time in her life, working 14 hr daily!

I met an upset Snowy at 2.30am right after she got cheated by this bastard. I’m sharing this info so bros can advice their FL contacts to avoid this cheating bastard!

Luckytime
04-12-2008, 12:29 PM
CHEATING BASTARD DRIVING GREEN CHERY QQ NO. 2716 / MP: 9194 XX 88

The person calls himself “Zhang” (could be Cheong or Teo in English); local Chinese male, slim built, age around mid-30’s, claims to be a ‘mafu’

After pestering Snowy a few times to lower her price, he supposedly agreed on her usual price of $100 / 1 / 1. But he paid her only $50 after bonking, saying he has no money and no ATM card

有的人就是这样。没钱又要出门玩。:mad: This guy next time better stay at home pcc... FL is also here to earn more money so dun cheat on them mah...if dun have enough money dun cheong...

aczeta76
04-12-2008, 02:56 PM
有的人就是这样。没钱又要出门玩。:mad: This guy next time better stay at home pcc... FL is also here to earn more money so dun cheat on them mah...if dun have enough money dun cheong...

yaloh.... such bros are a disgrace..:eek:

Aftershave@8
04-12-2008, 03:05 PM
It takes a lot for FL to walk the streets and trade their naked bodies, yet there are f**king bastards who cheat them!

The CHEATER'S details are -
Calls himself: ZHANG
Mobile Phone No: 9194 6088
Car: Dark Green Chery QQ No. 2716

hang37
04-12-2008, 04:43 PM
got urge, no $ bonk, use your hand la.. or go market buy a pork :mad:

Darkknight007
04-12-2008, 04:53 PM

This guy is not no $$.. is want to cheat on them if no $$ hw can he still drive car. if i was her i would grab a stone from nearby to throw at the car windscreen (tat will cost more to repair his car)

Aftershave@8
05-12-2008, 01:19 AM
I called "Zhang" earlier - he is still using the same no: 9194 6088 - I told him to have the decency to go pay the poor girl what is due to her. He admitted cheating Xiao Xue (Snowy) and asked me what I want to do about it ? ! ? !

This kind of f * * king bastard really make my blood boil, I hope he will be punished in one way or another! My mates and I will certainly keep a look out for his Dark Green Chery QQ no. 2716, and give him reminder phone calls round the clock!

xyz1001
05-12-2008, 10:56 AM
Just login today....

Damn pissed...

Thank you bro Aftershave@8 for sharing the info...

This kind of pple, he won't even knows how he die...

lightning
05-12-2008, 02:06 PM
Just login today....

Damn pissed...

Thank you bro Aftershave@8 for sharing the info...

This kind of pple, he won't even knows how he die...

Another sad case, such an asshole:rolleyes::rolleyes:

remote
07-12-2008, 08:33 PM
FR on Ms XX
Pardon my very late FR but nevertheless, many thks to bro xyz1001 for sharing her contact with me.
Wont be going into too much details cos quite SOP but to be honest, i enjoy the supper session more :o cos Ms XX is really a very nice n friendly young lady whom one can chat easily with...on top of that she is quite a looker so even i dun talk n just look at her talking is enough liaoz. :p

My ratings:
Looks: 8/10 (My type of SYT)
Boobs: 5/10 - B? (I a boobs lover so rated abit low but still acceptable)
BJ: 7.5/10 (Constant & Hardworking)
Fingering: Nope
Painting: Not much
GF feel: 8.5/10 (Comfortable feeling)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Not bad )
Overall: 8/10 (A beautiful young gem)
RFT: Yeah...till the day she retire.
$$$: $100 + room + CD + supper cum breakfast

besafe
09-12-2008, 09:43 PM
Thank you brother XYZ1001 for her contact.
As I was very busy lately, only managed to contact her yesterday.

The event as follows:
1) Contacted her on Monday and asked for a session on Tuesday at around 5 pm.
2) She said that she is leaving soon and is going shopping and only available after 7 pm.
3) Asked her how about wednesday and she replied that she need to check as she is leaving on wednesday.
4) Confirm appointment with her for Tuesday at 7 pm.
5) Tuesday noon, smsed her and told her that if she is can entertain me earlier, please inform me. She replied OK.
6) At about 4 pm, she smsed me and said that she will be available around 4 + pm.
7) Told her that I will be there in 30 minutes.
8) Reached her pick up place at Lor. 33. and smsed her that I am waiting for her.
9) She smsed me that she is tired and wants to rest and recommend another girl to take her place.
10) a girl appeared and I rejected her and left.
11) She smsed to tell me she is sorry.
12) I smsed back her and inform her that what she did is not right.

aczeta76
10-12-2008, 10:00 AM
Thank you brother XYZ1001 for her contact.
As I was very busy lately, only managed to contact her yesterday.

The event as follows:
1) Contacted her on Monday and asked for a session on Tuesday at around 5 pm.
2) She said that she is leaving soon and is going shopping and only available after 7 pm.

Tot she is on long term pass??

Aftershave@8
10-12-2008, 10:09 AM
Bros, Snowy left for home this morning due to family matters

She apologizes for not being able to make appt past few days, and is thankful to all bros who supported and cared for her (except for the p***k driving Green Cherry QQ (no. 2716) who cheated her last week)

Hope she has a better life back home and resolve her issues ...

xyz1001
10-12-2008, 12:59 PM
Bros, Snowy left for home this morning due to family matters

She apologizes for not being able to make appt past few days, and is thankful to all bros who supported and cared for her (except for the p***k driving Green Cherry QQ (no. 2716) who cheated her last week)

Hope she has a better life back home and resolve her issues ...

Thank you bro aftershave for the update. I have been very busy pass few days. Thank you for taking care of her.

Bros can stop pm-ing me, she has left.

Aftershave@8
10-12-2008, 01:11 PM
Thank you bro aftershave for the update. I have been very busy pass few days. Thank you for taking care of her.

Bro xyz1001 - its been a pleasure to take care of Snowy; she speaks fondly of you.

remote
10-12-2008, 08:13 PM

It wont be possible without you bro...i ought to thank u instead. :)

y291252001
11-12-2008, 01:11 AM

Bro xyz1001, thanks for the ctc although didn't have a chance to meet her.

Frankly, wanted to establish ctc with her within these few weeks but now no chance liao. Anyway, still thanks for your lobang.

xyz1001
11-12-2008, 11:18 AM
Bro xyz1001, thanks for the ctc although didn't have a chance to meet her.

Frankly, wanted to establish ctc with her within these few weeks but now no chance liao. Anyway, still thanks for your lobang.

No pro bro, syt lovers must look out for each other ya. Saw u quite active recently hor, YF and RSE hehe :p

zelc
11-12-2008, 11:53 AM
hi bro, pls pm contact

bistrio390
19-03-2009, 01:52 PM
Haru Haru Men's Club how to join kindly advice or pls email me for detail. To all expert out there

ranger16
01-06-2009, 11:46 PM
bro you have any lady who can spend one night with me or no

ranger16
01-06-2009, 11:54 PM
bro you got any gals to recommend?

sam_chee
03-06-2009, 01:52 AM
can PM me her number?

goody28
11-07-2009, 08:49 PM
Can pm me her number too thanks...