Body: 8/10 solid natural 75C, slim no tummy
Height: abt 158
Weight: small built
BJ: 7/10
Kissing: nil
Fingering: nil
Fj: tight pussy, nice moaning.
Rtf: maybe but prefer new babe

Note: this prc is for bros who like good looking gal with solid boobs but abit of restriction because of health concern , she prefer not to do bbbj and kissing .

She is leaving in 8 days so hurry hor. .

Mr Cactus

Harvest
29-10-2008, 07:39 PM
Bro, whatz the damage? Also $70 like Yao Yao?

sianren
29-10-2008, 07:48 PM
Bro, whatz the damage? Also $70 like Yao Yao?

paiseh forget to mention
Damage: 80/1/1

skirtchaser639
29-10-2008, 08:28 PM
...She is leaving in 8 days so hurry hor...

still haven't find time for Yao Yao, now this pretty gal leaving in 8 days...
argh....so many gems and so little time....:D

XiaoLeeZi
29-10-2008, 08:47 PM
wow, 21yrs old, wats her dmg??

mi.chi.eru
29-10-2008, 08:56 PM
80/1/1 as stated by TS

yeeba
29-10-2008, 09:35 PM
Just PM you, Got chance anot?:D

aczeta76
29-10-2008, 09:49 PM
Too many gems liao... I will have to "RESIST".....

:eek: Dun pass me the ctc... I can't take the temptation

all4great2
30-10-2008, 01:05 AM
So many tempting SYTs on offer but all for a limited time only / while stock last basis :(

Sigh ... $$ no enuff ..time no enuff

5stars
30-10-2008, 10:09 AM
Could you advise me whether Xiao Yue is a GL street walker? If so, along which lorong?

Thanks!

Me Siam Bu
30-10-2008, 10:14 AM
qian bu gou yong ah!!! lol money always not enough :(

BangTillYouPain
30-10-2008, 10:53 AM
bro pm me contact thks~!

sianren
30-10-2008, 06:43 PM
HI all, I will give Xiao Yue contact..but I just found another which is better..don't want to waste Bros hard earn money since now got Crisis

Look out for my next FR...:D:D

sianren
30-10-2008, 08:14 PM
Too many gems liao... I will have to "RESIST".....

:eek: Dun pass me the ctc... I can't take the temptation

This one you don't want, but Xiao Xue (Snowy) the next Gem I find is equally good in term of attitude and pretty face.

Mr Cactus

aczeta76
31-10-2008, 12:00 PM
This one you don't want, but Xiao Xue (Snowy) the next Gem I find is equally good in term of attitude and pretty face.

Mr Cactus

Yah... saw your rating and AHEM... Prayers answered

wolfmaster
31-10-2008, 04:21 PM
looks great contact..

care to share?

jetsterboy
31-10-2008, 05:43 PM
Bro, can pm me contacts. thanks

a8188j
03-11-2008, 11:32 PM
can pm me her contact ,wanna try her soon

freddiejoo
04-11-2008, 12:18 AM
I would like to thank bro sianren for the contact of xiao yue.
managed to arrange to try her today.

Impression/information on Xiao Yue:

Look: 7/10 (quite cute and pretty, with long eye lashes, cute small face, like to smile)
Height: abt 1.6m (my estimate)
Weight: abt 40kg (my estimate)
Body: if on a scale of 1 - 10, where 1 = very skinny and 10 = very fat and 5 = just nice, I rate her as "4", more on the slim side, with no extra fat at all and petite in size
Boobs: C cup (look huge on her petite body)
BJ: 7/10 (hardworking)
BBBJ: didn't try as bro sianren mentioned "not allowed"
Kissing: didn't try as bro sianren mentioned "nil", but managed to kiss on her cheeks
Fingering: didn't try as bro sianren mentioned "nil"
Fj: 7/10 pussy was tight, need to force my way thru, sexy moaning, and kept saying "dun stop" during bonking.
gfe: 8/10 (hold my hands like a gf when crossing the road to the hotel, hug and chit chat + quite some caressing before starting to bonk)

Overall: a pleasant session but maybe won't Rtf, as I prefer a bit more fleshy girl.

sianren
04-11-2008, 08:44 AM
I would like to thank bro sianren for the contact of xiao yue.
managed to arrange to try her today.

Impression/information on Xiao Yue:

Look: 7/10 (quite cute and pretty, with long eye lashes, cute small face, like to smile)
Height: abt 1.6m (my estimate)
Weight: abt 40kg (my estimate)
Body: if on a scale of 1 - 10, where 1 = very skinny and 10 = very fat and 5 = just nice, I rate her as "4", more on the slim side, with no extra fat at all and petite in size
Boobs: C cup (look huge on her petite body)
BJ: 7/10 (hardworking)
BBBJ: didn't try as bro sianren mentioned "not allowed"
Kissing: didn't try as bro sianren mentioned "nil", but managed to kiss on her cheeks
Fingering: didn't try as bro sianren mentioned "nil"
Fj: 7/10 pussy was tight, need to force my way thru, sexy moaning, and kept saying "dun stop" during bonking.
gfe: 8/10 (hold my hands like a gf when crossing the road to the hotel, hug and chit chat + quite some caressing before starting to bonk)

Overall: a pleasant session but maybe won't Rtf, as I prefer a bit more fleshy girl.

Thx bro for your FR.. Too bad she not tall enough...if not I would have oso rate her higher.

Mr Cactus

wingnut
04-11-2008, 09:47 PM
Like to thank TS for sharing. She's indeed a good find. Stats and description are pretty accurate and thus, i shant repeat.

Happened that I was working late last night so called Snowy to try my luck. Apparently she stays up late so bros can try for late night appointments. Think she's not as rushed late at night (about 2am). According to her, she usually wait up for her sis for supper. Do call her in advance to check though.

Checked in. Small talk some. Learnt that she's here to study and will be here for 2 yrs, so lots of time for bros to try. She's pretty candid and jovial in nature. Conversation was good.

Service was SOP and as described by bros, she washes the condom. Though bros can try getting those Strawberry flavoured ones. Apparently she prefer those actually. Suction was good. In fact she attacked with much vigour. NICE.

Buay tahan, I mounted her. She's pretty tight and really moans. If she's faking, was damn good lar. So god damn loud..I came after switching a few positions.

Overall Experience - NICE.
No rush, service good and she's nice to talk to.

RTF - Likely.

Thank you bro for sharing.

sianren
04-11-2008, 11:36 PM
Like to thank TS for sharing. She's indeed a good find. Stats and description are pretty accurate and thus, i shant repeat.

Happened that I was working late last night so called Snowy to try my luck. Apparently she stays up late so bros can try for late night appointments. Think she's not as rushed late at night (about 2am). According to her, she usually wait up for her sis for supper. Do call her in advance to check though.

Checked in. Small talk some. Learnt that she's here to study and will be here for 2 yrs, so lots of time for bros to try. She's pretty candid and jovial in nature. Conversation was good.

Service was SOP and as described by bros, she washes the condom. Though bros can try getting those Strawberry flavoured ones. Apparently she prefer those actually. Suction was good. In fact she attacked with much vigour. NICE.

Buay tahan, I mounted her. She's pretty tight and really moans. If she's faking, was damn good lar. So god damn loud..I came after switching a few positions.

Overall Experience - NICE.
No rush, service good and she's nice to talk to.

RTF - Likely.

Thank you bro for sharing.

Bro thx for the FR but you should be posting at

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-2-free-stds-included/100317-friendly-pretty-23-xiao-xue-snowy.html#post3190507

Mr Cactus

freddiejoo
05-11-2008, 01:23 AM
Thx bro for your FR.. Too bad she not tall enough...if not I would have oso rate her higher.

Mr Cactus

bro sianren, I think her height is just nice as it contributes to her cute petite look mah...

:):):)

igotfatballs
08-11-2008, 06:43 AM
thanks sianren bro for the 2 contacts...
xiao yu was nice...my type of girl....love her small petite frame....

looks : 7/10 ba...looks young
body : my type petite tight...young big boobs...
gfe...very friendly and obliging....very cheerful....smiles all the way

anyway i rft 2 times liao...